Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she says the clothes she makes suits everyone!! They are definitely for slimmer girls. I’m size 14 and know for a fact them clothes wouldn’t flatter me like she says

Reactions: 6
I'd wear the skirt but hate the trend of wearing a bra like that, just looks stupid. And I'd feel too naked in that outfit

Reactions: 3
I cant believe the prices, she must be making a huge mark up on these items which all look polyester so would be cheap to produce.

Reactions: 3
Arianna is saying she created this design however bthelabel released that top and skirt before her....

Reactions: 8
Arianna is saying she created this design however bthelabel released that top and skirt before her....
Same case with all of her stuff!! When will her avid fans realise this😂 not to mention her wholesale jewellery she buys in bulk and claims she designed it allllll herself. Also I see she hasn’t bother to show off these two monstrosities on her Instagram

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Look at bthelabel that Olivia Neil and molly McFarlane wears honestly it’s the same as what she’s just brought out....

Reactions: 2
Same case with all of her stuff!! When will her avid fans realise this😂 not to mention her wholesale jewellery she buys in bulk and claims she designed it allllll herself. Also I see she hasn’t bother to show off these two monstrosities on her Instagram

I literally thought they were cheap dresses from Ali Express that were 'copying' her string around the waist until I saw the name of them oh my god they're hers?! Like something you'd wear out on the town in 2008

Reactions: 5
People forget those two monstrosities would probably look great on her as she wears size 6 clothes - probably fit great on her tiny waist but way too small on her massive boobs etc, that’s why she’s always looking so ‘cinched but curvy in the right places’ I mean all her ‘designs’ are spandex so of course a size 6 will fit her like a glove and suck her in when in reality she should be wearing at least a size 8. Not to mention her ridiculous photoshop of her face and body lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Normal weekend at her place.
Group of mates who dont live there arrived earlier.
Total disregard of covid rules.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she wouldn't have to cleanse her energy all the time if she didn't invite loads of people to her gaff every week. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: 11
Her IG story at the moment has an illustration featuring 2 queues: the busy queue is for "pills and surgery", to the side of it there's not one person in the queue for "lifestyle change".

Not sure which queue our Ari thinks she's in but it's certainly not lifestyle change.
I think it's "Brand Image Overhaul" or "Reinvention of self to suit current trends of spiritualism".

Her undying need to be bougie and better than everyone else yet just a spiritual dreamer roaming this life until the next one is quite simply hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't pay her exorbitant price for the 3 scraps of material shes nearly wearing in latest post

Reactions: 2
B0530412-38AD-44C3-899F-87B45CBB099E.png

how many times has she said this now?? Acting like she’s Christopher Columbus. You didn’t invent “the label” babe x my god I’m so sick of her tit I wish she would just delete her delusional Instagram and stop feeding people absolute tit. Also in her ‘bridal shoot’ stories today her filter slipped off of her face several times and she looked like she was wearing a mask of a face on top of her face. Very funny actually

Reactions: 33
View attachment 590346
how many times has she said this now?? Acting like she’s Christopher Columbus. You didn’t invent “the label” babe x my god I’m so sick of her tit I wish she would just delete her delusional Instagram and stop feeding people absolute tit. Also in her ‘bridal shoot’ stories today her filter slipped off of her face several times and she looked like she was wearing a mask of a face on top of her face. Very funny actually
Came on to say the same thing!! Funny she had no problem releasing the same line that bthelabel released and now she’s annoyed other people are using “the label” it’s not that original 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.