Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she obvs has gorgeous skin but it’s mad how much she facetunes her pictures

also did she have a nose job or are her nostrils actually that small??
She’s always had a little nose it’s the one thing that’s real - I’ve known her since she was teenager and it’s like that.

Reactions: 1
Arianna is the biggest “pick me” ever. It’s always “anyone that knows me knows how chilled, laid back, amazing, don’t drink, pure soul, no faults ever, outstanding” I am

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she make fun of someone with their nudes from when they were underage?😩
Yeah she was really nice and kind when she locked my friend in a cupboard and recorded her crying when they were teens.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she make fun of someone with their nudes from when they were underage?😩
Yes lol the girls name was Chloe Horton it blew up all over Twitter I think it ended up in the papers too. Hundreds of people piped up at the same time saying Mars was a scam just like Lemon Lunar and other girls I think were saying that kind hearted Ari had bullied them, I remember seeing a tweet about someone at a festival passing out due to taking too much of some drug and apparently Ari came over saying ahhh just give her some coke that’ll sort her out!! Then apparently she walked off laughing. Delightful girl

also not sure if it’s been mentioned but ‘her’ buckled skirt design is actually just a copy of creepyyeha’s high fashion design x original though babe x

Reactions: 8
I'm sick of her posting bogus spiritual advice when she clearly has no idea what she's talking about. A few months ago she was advising people to put their crystals out to charge under the full moon when it was an eclipse. Whilst this is still ok, most people tend not to charge during an eclipse coz the energy can be chaotic. As a witch of many years I can handle this energy, but after someone mentioning this to her she back tracked an was like "get your crystals inside girls I forgot it was an eclipse". If she was as in touch with the moon phases as she claims to be she would have known this.Today's she's answering what Mercury retrograde is, saying its where the planet changes direction. Not true. The appearance of a planet in retrograde is just an illusion, its not actually going in a different direction. She always bangs on about sageing her house to get rid of bad energy. This is kinda true, but what she doesn't realise is, sage doesn't just cleanse bad energy, it gets rid of ALL energy. Sorry for going on 🤣 but I hate when people make out they're all spiritual for the gram when its clear to see they're only doing it for clout. She needs to stop with her tit, I can see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she's harming herself with this whole 'holier-than-thou' attitude, when she knows deep down that she really isn't. It's all a facade for her obvious insecurity. She's not trying to motivate people, it just reeks of desperation and validation-seeking. The constant need to say she's better than everyone.

Reactions: 6
Those videos of her pretending to be so drunk she can’t even chew her food in bed are absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly trying to show whoever her ex is that she’s just fine and living her best life and just SO happy to be single xo

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.