Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major difference between being stupid and being racist. And no. I was never homophobic or racist or misogynistic when I was 14. I'm not that kind of person and I will never understand people who claim it is normal behaviour for children.
I think kids do say stupid tit, but the whole point here is as a 14 year old girl of Persian descent you absolutely 100% know that the word Paki is racist. Guarantee she has been called it before just like I have and I'm not Pakistani.

Reactions: 9
she's sat with her legs spread as far apart as possible from the front to make her butt look better. classy !
also, i need to see this reddit video of her off her face !

Reactions: 8
what video?!
someone a few comments back asked if she did drugs to which someone else replied that there was a video of her floating about on reddit at a festival on something naughty!

and i'm certainly not one to judge; i have been in many states myself but i don't claim to be healed by some crystals while putting other kinds of crystals up my tiny lil nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Try Googling her Reddit thread it was a while back.
she had her arse cheeks out in a cut out red outfit and it was at mint festival which is also where I saw her off it.

Reactions: 5
Try Googling her Reddit thread it was a while back.
she had her arse cheeks out in a cut out red outfit and it was at mint festival which is also where I saw her off it.
had a look and couldn’t find anything, just a load of creeps posting about her boobs and ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think kids do say stupid tit, but the whole point here is as a 14 year old girl of Persian descent you absolutely 100% know that the word Paki is racist. Guarantee she has been called it before just like I have and I'm not Pakistani.
I really don’t think you should be repeating that word and if you do it should be censored!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t think you should be repeating that word and if you do it should be censored!
I'm not using the word to offend anybody, using it in a malicious way or directing it at anybody at all. Sorry if it caused offence.
I am of Asian descent and have been called many names in my lifetime, Im very aware of what is right and wrong but I didn't realise people would be upset if I used it in that context. Apologies!

Reactions: 9
It seems she’s finally admitted being on holiday in Dubai despite being in a Tier 4 area and holidays being banned. Again, the rules don’t apply to Arianna Ajtar because her holiday is “well earned”. Because nobody else has been working a full time job at home and home schooling their kids most of last year. She is so devoid of self awareness it beggars belief. Those dimwit O’Troll sisters are also out in Dubai for ‘business’ again I see. If either of them had a brain cell it would die of loneliness.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Definitely has bum implants along with everything else. That before and after pic on her story 🤯 ruined herself

Reactions: 3
I am actually shocked the difference of them all at that restaurant!I had to check their instas several times to see if they are the same girls! You can tell most of them are uncomfortable cause it's not them filming!

I don't see them re-sharing Salt Bae story either! 😅😅

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.