Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last day of quarantine? She was in Dubai finishing her course on the 11th of feb! She even pinned the comment under her post 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I mean, what do people expect from a girl that has an exercise plan out and can’t even spell exercise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol I’d honestly love to report her. Flying through another country to get back to the UK... then lying about being in Dubai... but she’s so sweet and honest she could never 🥺 her crystals wouldn’t allow that type of behaviour!

Reactions: 17
Her insta and Mars the label is probs down due to spamming likes/follows/comments from all her bots trying to improve her engagement...

Reactions: 12
Wonder what really going on with her MARS insta? Is it genuine and something other small business owners need to worry about too?

Reactions: 3
3DC3B38A-904F-491A-B08A-39024E230831.jpeg

What is going on with her tan compared to those hands🤢 don’t get me wrong I like a nice bit of fake tan but god almighty what is that

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it plain weird that she is always like "guys tell me what you want to see from my page" or "what would you like to see from MTL this summer"????
witch YOURE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS tit.
How you got the audacity to run a fashion retail 'business' and not even know what the current market is looking for you twit.

Reactions: 19
So in the last 24h she was with Mitchell, his boyfriend, Hollie Flynn and Mary Bedford but please remind us all how we’re all in this together and the pandemic is tough on us all. And nice to see she’s had her lips pumped up again, surely they’ll explode any day now🤢

Reactions: 15
Her fake tan is atrocious but they’re not her hands?
No I know, I did think I worded that slightly strange🤣 I think it’s Mitchell doing her makeup but just to compare the average person to her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.