Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the stain for me
Its mental how different she looks in real life and i know she's got no make up on here but its like a completely different person! I once saw her at the clothes show in Birmingham (Agesss ago but she was still always glam in her insta posts) and i couldn't believe it was her! All these filters she uses she's going to have young girls wishing they look like her when she doesn't even look like her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t find this girl attractive at all how she has so many followers i don’t know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think a lot of girls buy into her spiritual nonsense, like manifesting this and that and her being her boss. Whilst ignoring the bullying and exposing she’s done.

Reactions: 10
I used to think she was REALLY pretty but it was before she had her boobs done & before the huge lips. Her face has definitely changed & I know she did a story the other night after them filtered ones saying she’s not had a nose job but surely she’s done something to it? It looks different to when I used to follow her I’m sure?? But maybe it’s the other stuff she’s had done that’s then made her face look totally different?
but yeah, she’s gone down hill in my eyes. I’m not against plastic surgery, I’ve had my boobs done myself & get my lips done but I still look in proportion haha

Reactions: 14
It’s the fake affirmation & spiritual zen tit that I can’t deal with.
She’s so ‘at peace’ and so ‘at one’ yet she photoshops literally every picture she posts, and has butchered her face beyond recognition. Far from at peace in my eyes.

I think she should stop portraying this fake ‘zen’ girl and just be honest. She clearly doesn’t feel this internally. She’s a pretty young girl but looks about 40 with all the work.

just be honest and find your real inner peace, the kind that you feel actually content about yourself and then this shows to your young influential audience.

its just all this fake influencer ‘my perfect life’ I can’t deal with. I’ve had to unfollow her.
I hope she actually reads and takes this in.

Go and ‘realign your chakaras’ or whatever it is you do, and have a real soul cleanse.
Don’t be just someone that’s flaunting their life and either begging for items to be gifted or to sell shite To yourfollowers.

Reactions: 16
AC2A4F45-4226-4652-A1BD-B43F523F6E40.png

wow she looks so much better with an actual chin before she had it filled to the point of being the human version of the space invader crisps 👽

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how she can say she hasn’t had a nose job and then put that pic up where her nose is totally different!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get how she can say she hasn’t had a nose job and then put that pic up where her nose is totally different!
Tbf when I look back at teen pics it literally looks like I have had a nose job n I def haven’t 😂 her nose probs looks small cos everything else on her face is SO big!!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she filming a video yesterday with Holly Boon whilst they shouldn’t be mixing indoors?? She’s just had a works party too. How has no one grilled them for this😂

Reactions: 8
You can see where the filter isn’t on her skin on the left and she’s got lots of texture. Totally normal so why slap heavy filters on a facetune so much. This is exactly why girls feel so insecure because we’re made to believe all these influencers are absolutely perfect from head to toe. And if someone is advertising makeup I definitely definitely won’t be buying it if you’re demonstrating what it looks like with a filter on.
she has really really bad acne in real life

Tbf when I look back at teen pics it literally looks like I have had a nose job n I def haven’t 😂 her nose probs looks small cos everything else on her face is SO big!!
shes 100% had a nose job. Layton said he went with her for it

Wasn’t she filming a video yesterday with Holly Boon whilst they shouldn’t be mixing indoors?? She’s just had a works party too. How has no one grilled them for this😂
Nobody has grilled them because we are so used to her being a little bleep and ignoring all covid rules
She's been away at least twice and didn't isolate for the full period when home. She's been having people in her flat the entire time and claiming they live with her when they don't. She played the 'my dad is vulnerable' card but clearly doesn't give a tit. Zero social distancing or PPE in her workplace. She's a bleep. She has always been a bleep, the world just finally realised when she blackmailed a girl with nudes... The rest is history

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if this has already been told but I don’t think enough people know the story about the nudes. Please add any detail as this was years ago and I’ve forgotten loads of it but basically a girl called Chloe Horton, who had a few thousand followers at the time, started making stories saying don’t shop at MTL after she didn’t get her parcel and went on a bit of an ‘expose the brand movement’. Loads of people were sharing that they too had dodgy experiences with MTL and even with Ariana herself and she was sharing them on her story, I mean there were loads!! I believe she’d tried a few times to come to a resolution before going public but Ariana had 0 business sense and was useless. In the end it got really nasty and Ariana and the owner of Doll Beauty were calling her fat via dm and Ariana threatened to leak nudes she’d been sent of Chloe when she was like 13 or something if she didn’t stop. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from anyone, let alone a business owner. Ariana made a YouTube video a few years later where she admitted tons of parcels never got sent out so she was in the wrong entirely. I’ve never been able to unsee that behaviour and the girl who it happened to Chloe, ended up losing loads of weight straight after and if I’m honest, is obsessed with her weight now, always body checking on her stories, trying to look as slim as possible like she’s got something to prove even though I’d die for her body and I always wonder if it was from that experience with Ari calling her fat. This is why you should be careful what you say to people, you never know the effect it could have.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry if this has already been told but I don’t think enough people know the story about the nudes. Please add any detail as this was years ago and I’ve forgotten loads of it but basically a girl called Chloe Horton, who had a few thousand followers at the time, started making stories saying don’t shop at MTL after she didn’t get her parcel and went on a bit of an ‘expose the brand movement’. Loads of people were sharing that they too had dodgy experiences with MTL and even with Ariana herself and she was sharing them on her story, I mean there were loads!! I believe she’d tried a few times to come to a resolution before going public but Ariana had 0 business sense and was useless. In the end it got really nasty and Ariana and the owner of Doll Beauty were calling her fat via dm and Ariana threatened to leak nudes she’d been sent of Chloe when she was like 13 or something if she didn’t stop. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from anyone, let alone a business owner. Ariana made a YouTube video a few years later where she admitted tons of parcels never got sent out so she was in the wrong entirely. I’ve never been able to unsee that behaviour and the girl who it happened to Chloe, ended up losing loads of weight straight after and if I’m honest, is obsessed with her weight now, always body checking on her stories, trying to look as slim as possible like she’s got something to prove even though I’d die for her body and I always wonder if it was from that experience with Ari calling her fat. This is why you should be careful what you say to people, you never know the effect it could have.
I remember this! Went totally off her for it as she was all this be good to everyone, manifest, good karma tit and then she was being a nasty piece of work on the sly. Such a phoney

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will ever pay back the £9k her business owed HMRC when it went bust

does she own the new MTL?

also her boobs are huge! What cc did she have?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.