Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reboh01

Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute fuck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
I wrote my dissertation on the BBL, blackfishing, and the commodification of blackness and Carla was my case study :))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bananarama01

I’m only on ep 2 but I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at Abigail’s bf talking about moving to Glasgow from Falkirk as if it’s a 6 hour drive away. It’s a 40 min drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nestor

Selling sunset…. This reminds me of Glow 😂 why did they think this was a good idea? Surely any reputable brand would not want their business associated with this.

Also that “pregnancy over 25” storyline is so irresponsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

glamgirl290

it’s the fact that Molly and Megan will do their girlies are out events and expect normal people to give loads of money to them to donate to homeless charities yet when the whole country is struggling with a cost of living crisis they are posting non stop in Ibiza. Just shows the charity thing is so fake and they are obviously just doing it to get a better name for themselves and get more followers. If they actually cared they would donate money on a regular basis since they clearly have so much disposable income. Yet they don’t they just throw parties like every 3 months and claim it’s to raise money when really it’s just an excuse for Megan to get off her face and Molly to get insta content. Makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

imhereliveimnotacat

Only one episode 1... I've said before on here that Kirsten isn't as good looking as she thinks she is. Now watching this i would say she is bang on average and looks rough as toast when she's talking to the camera! 😳 what is that Amy all about crying in Ibiza because she's missing the birth and then goes "urghhh answer" because Kirsten's man isn't answering... his gf is in labour you spoiled brat why would he want to talk to you. Making someone else's birth all about you 🤢

Reactions: 28

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Imagine turning a maternity leave cover into a competition between your staff and actually announcing ‘the winner is’ Clearly there is no HR dept working at Aquarius

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lalalaand

VIP Member
When Abbie was with her previous management (flourish) it looked like she was getting a lot more brand work and exposure. She was with them when she got the ITS gig for example. And was on 288k followers. Since joining Aquarius it seems she doesn’t do much other than Hello Fresh (who work with literally anybody) and tag PLT and White Fox in her pics, which I’m not always convinced is paid work and she’s on 286k followers. So literally zero growth since joining Aquarius and she’s actually losing followers. What exactly is she paying Aquarius for?

Same with Carla Kent, I remember them saying on the docu when they signed her she was getting 30k likes on Insta pics. I’ve not checked her page in a while but last I did she was barely scraping 5k on most of her pics. So again zero growth and her reach actually declining.

They’re just two daft girls playing at shops with no actual experience or clue on how to manage Influencers careers, grow their channels, build effective working relationships with brands etc.

Just my thoughts 😅

• Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Emma Sinclair done a similar one a couple of weeks ago at Dakota..CV master class!! it makes me lol, these wee Influencer agency lassies pout their way through instagram in oversize suits then want to tell people how to get into social media 🤨 here’s how to be an instagrammer..date a drug dealer, get a designer wardrobe, get shit loads of Botox and filler on your potato face, wear stupid clothes and have no shame about posing in public, gain weight/lose weight and always moan about it, pretend you know about make up, have a designer pet, make friends with other insta huns… there you go, I could’ve ran that myself 🤣🤣🤣

Something about them (the CV masterclass) feels very MLM… preying on young girls that are desperate to be influencers and shelling out for these two to tell you what to put in your email signature?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blackhairblackheart2

First episode in…. Just telling those two girls how many mistakes they’ve made over and over again, not very professional? Like I hope they actually have went over them privately and gave them actual constructive and helpful criticism. Weird way of working as well putting them both in competition like that. Odd

Reactions: 25

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Amy and Kirsten came across like a pair of wee cows. If I was Jess or Charlotte I’d have been telling them to ram their job up their arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sheila Bloom

Every time someone says megano on this thread it makes me want to melt my own eyeballs MEGAN ppl please MEGAN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

areyoujoking

VIP Member
This over 25 pregnancy storyline is so so so staged, embarrassing, insensitive, unintelligent & everything in between.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Binged the show last night, pretty sure making your employees compete for you maternity leave is highly illegal. Lol clearly no HR department at Aquarius, I’d advise the girls working there to get oot and swiftly at that

• Haha