Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
What’s with the address that’s registered too? Seems like a house?
It’s usually just their accountants address in this part. Google the address and accountancy. Obviously they aren’t using a high end one (jilly isabella is using the same one). I’m sure Abbie used to have lees name on her management account and an address in robroyston that I assumed was lees parents. Still there if you look- accounts are overdue

reboh01

Does anyone have any tea on this guy? Like what was his life before Ava. He’s literally morphed himself into a wee 21 year old lassies insta profile. I’m all for love and folk being happy but the excessive tattoos of her face and name on him are imo weird

I think they need their own thread can someone make it please 😉
Does anyone know what age he is? Ava just turned 21, they’ve been going out a few years now and he looks a lot older

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
I know shes not an Aquarius girl but anyone know what these rumours about megan clark are i.e what shes alluding to on her insta story?
I saw this earlier too and wondered, she seems to be going down the Chloe Frater route of extra edgy/Pinterest. Although Megan has always been more edgy than Chloe.