Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an 8 and often have to go medium in brands like pull and bear and bershka. What universe does she orbit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was literally just about to say this I'm a 10/12 medium. N struggle with most medium sized especially from pull n bear,n other similar brands.

No way is she fitting a medium
I am a similar shape to her but I’m a good bit taller so it’s not as extreme. She is at it with wearing the bikini bottoms/pants in that style that are pulled up super high giving her a wedgie. Makes your hips look 10x bigger and like big rolls of dough at the side. I sometimes do that when I’m getting ready to wind up my other half pretending that’s what I’m going to wear to the beach. But it looks so ridiculous I would obvs never. I am a size 14 and sometimes a 16 so she is at least a 16 being the same size but her height

Reactions: 3
There’s a gap in the AC plus size market…. Surely she should be using this to her advantage and owning it? She’s a good looking girl and not the blonde dafty normal AC vibe. She could be doing a lot more with this. Also yuck @ her thinking she’s too good to be in size 16 shorts 😳

Reactions: 4
I thought she was good looking but her face looks like a literal mask now with all the work she has had done. Wouldn’t want to bump in to her down a lane at night

Reactions: 2
He’s literally a walking ick, what does she see in him? He strikes me as a pure clingy guy, like he’s feeding off her whole influencer “career”. Ava is different and I like her posts but I would cross the road and run if I seen him. Absolute creep 🤣 think he left that blazer in the tumble drier too long whilst reading his books and putting his socks on x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not her thread but can we talk about Ava Black for a second and her man’s outfits in Paris.

Specifically this one 🙈
It feels like they are just hipsters trying to cosplay residents of each city they go to… and failing. I watched one of his videos where he goes on about what cities they are going to move to for their “hedonistic lifestyle”. Piss off man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s literally a walking ick, what does she see in him? He strikes me as a pure clingy guy, like he’s feeding off her whole influencer “career”. Ava is different and I like her posts but I would cross the road and run if I seen him. Absolute creep 🤣 think he left that blazer in the tumble drier too long whilst reading his books and putting his socks on x
Not only is he riding her coat tails, he’s also wearing them 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.