Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if the competition thing was done just as part of the show to try make it a bit more interesting. Also not convinced all those people actually work there, they seemed to be extras in the background!

They say they’ve got over 20 influencers but you only ever see about 6 of their pals, all the same type of fashion girls. Who else do they supposedly have?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if the competition thing was done just as part of the show to try make it a bit more interesting. Also not convinced all those people actually work there, they seemed to be extras in the background!

They say they’ve got over 20 influencers but you only ever see about 6 of their pals, all the same type of fashion girls. Who else do they supposedly have?
maybe the comp was done for the show but Charlotte no longer works for them so I think that says a lot

Reactions: 5
That clip where they made that poor girl squirm about whether or not she was invited to Ibiza. She was actually crying when Amy told her, was like a clip of the X factor when they pick who’s going to the bloody judges houses! Imagine filtering out what staff you’re taking on holiday based on the number of followers they have 😭 I know it’s for the content and brands at the end of the day, but it still seems so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we think the £500k they’ve supposedly turned over includes the money earned by the influencers?

Amy said the business was split 50/50 between influencer management and social media.

£250k each bit. So for the influencers £250 divided by 20 influencers = average of £12.5k per influencer without Aquarius taking their cut. Doesn’t seem a lot. Unless the influencer gets the payment from the brand and then pay Aquarius their cut. Does anyone know how it works?

Reactions: 4
Do we think the £500k they’ve supposedly turned over includes the money earned by the influencers?

Amy said the business was split 50/50 between influencer management and social media.

£250k each bit. So for the influencers £250 divided by 20 influencers = average of £12.5k per influencer without Aquarius taking their cut. Doesn’t seem a lot. Unless the influencer gets the payment from the brand and then pay Aquarius their cut. Does anyone know how it works?
It will be. Half a mil turnover sounds impressive but it’s the profit which is the impressive part - which they haven’t disclosed…

Reactions: 2
Only one episode 1... I've said before on here that Kirsten isn't as good looking as she thinks she is. Now watching this i would say she is bang on average and looks rough as toast when she's talking to the camera! 😳 what is that Amy all about crying in Ibiza because she's missing the birth and then goes "urghhh answer" because Kirsten's man isn't answering... his gf is in labour you spoiled brat why would he want to talk to you. Making someone else's birth all about you 🤢

Reactions: 28
The show was a load of shite. I thought it'd be a bit of insight into how they've grown the business but it was all scripted reality.

The maternity cover story was utterly bizarre, even if it was set up for the show, no normal business would call it a competition. Its a discrimination case waiting to happen. Shows you how clueless the pair of them are. Take it Jess was given a big pay rise covering for Kirsten then... No of course she wasn't.

The money is a mystery to me too, are they really they have a turnover of half a million from running wee events at Nicos bar?? It must include the influencer fees but it doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only one episode 1... I've said before on here that Kirsten isn't as good looking as she thinks she is. Now watching this i would say she is bang on average and looks rough as toast when she's talking to the camera! 😳 what is that Amy all about crying in Ibiza because she's missing the birth and then goes "urghhh answer" because Kirsten's man isn't answering... his gf is in labour you spoiled brat why would he want to talk to you. Making someone else's birth all about you 🤢
I got second hand embarrassment from that haha

Exactly what I said last night. Like, I'm sure Adam has more important things to do when his gf is in labour then answer the phone to that greetin mess. Also, when she goes to meet the baby, she's more natural with Adam at the door than she was when Kirsten went to her door.

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh everytime they went to “Amy’s” house when really she’s still living with her parent’s. I thought a big high flyer would have her own place

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does the financial side of things work? In one of Abbie's most recent vlogs she said something about how she was counting down the days til payday. Do any brand deals she gets go through Aquarius and so Aquarius get all the money for it, take their fee and then pay the girls in one lump sum each month?

Reactions: 4
Does Amy have a boyfriend? I agree with the comments about Kirsten coming across better than Amy she was horrible. It’s probably her that causes the toxic atmosphere in the office she’s like Regina George.

They said themselves the IRL event broke even and nearly ended in a loss.. (wonder if they ever got paid from missguided), then greetin over losing a sponsor and potentially not being able to afford the villa in Ibiza … doesn’t seem like a thriving business to me, sounds like they’re always dangerously close to collapse. The new financial reports will be interesting.

Reactions: 10
How does the financial side of things work? In one of Abbie's most recent vlogs she said something about how she was counting down the days til payday. Do any brand deals she gets go through Aquarius and so Aquarius get all the money for it, take their fee and then pay the girls in one lump sum each month?
I'm sure Abbie's said before that she has a set payday to help her better budget and control her money. I do the same kind of, my money is in my main current account then on "payday", I transfer a set amount to my main spending account and that's what I have for the month. Everything else stays in my current account for bills etc

Reactions: 1
Why announce the winner of the “competition” on a girls day out like that and having the poor girls crying in public, thats just humiliating them! I feel like they didn’t really like Charlotte and they favoured Jess throughout the whole show, Charlotte came across so lovely and bubbly and totally deserves better than how she was treated, so glad she left, the place is totally toxic I agree.
---

I think all the influencers came across really well though, Molly and Abbie do seem totally genuine, Megan came across okay but she’s so so immature I find her annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
All the girls awkwardly standing there while she’s crying going ‘oh nooo’ with blank expressions on their faces pretending to care too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just on the bit where they're in Metropolitan and Megan gets pulled up for not posting on socials about the event. Do the girls get paid individually for each event? This is a whole new world to me 🤣

Surely if they are inviting their girls to an event that Aquarius have booked separate it’s under the condition that Megan would have to post x amount of stories. Does Megan not understand that that’s the only reason she’s invited.

Also why aren’t all these staff that work at Aquarius got all the posts and everything sorted before hand

Whole thing is amateur at best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.