Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t know charleen but ava is way too above their level to be signed with them
73CBC74A-05D0-4855-B158-6E86238E3434.jpeg

They still have her “we’ve signed Ava” post but no idea why she left and is now with “the blogger agent”. I agree they’re on very different levels so maybe Ava realised this and didn’t want the usual brand collabs that Aquarius push?

Reactions: 4
The blogger agent - isn’t that Luca Bish’s sisters company?

Reactions: 3
I think the baby's name is pronounced Achey like the end of versacé 🤣 each to their own with names but nobody is ever going to get that right her whole life she will hate it. No need loads of beautiful unusual names without landing her with that forever!
If that is how you pronounce it they’ve just put the first letter of both their names together 😴🤢😵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the baby's name is pronounced Achey like the end of versacé 🤣 each to their own with names but nobody is ever going to get that right her whole life she will hate it. No need loads of beautiful unusual names without landing her with that forever!
Nawwww surely not 🤣🤣 why would you name your darling baby girl after a sare back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am bleeping dying man. Boggin Megano and her pals are in Nando’s and everytime one of their pals walk in they all shout “WOOOO” and clap. Drawing attention to themselves. Attention seeking idiots.
Sorry but I am buckled at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the pic of megano today the old one she looked so so sooooo much better. She's ruined herself

Reactions: 5
Every time someone says megano on this thread it makes me want to melt my own eyeballs MEGAN ppl please MEGAN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Every time someone says megano on this thread it makes me want to melt my own eyeballs MEGAN ppl please MEGAN
So… I went to school with Kirsten. Ran in different circles.
the guy she used to go out with& was with for years, his parents own quite a popular restaurant in Perth where she is from but they were on and off for years, literally since she was a teen. Strange that the guy she’s now suddenly, engaged too & had a baby with so quickly also owns restaurants or parents does isn’t it, big coincidence.
she also made a insta page that was her reviewing rose wines hahaha
i also heard shr

Reactions: 1
aquarius new job advertisement is so unprofessional. literally just “we need an assistant, send us your cv”. what about experience needed, skills required, salary, working hours, closing date? absolutely no info at all

Reactions: 6
Their wee daft place in Uddingston Main Street there’s never anyone in it it’s just for show 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why do all of their events/trips/clients seem to only involve white people?
They aren’t smart enough to understand that they represent people who are like them. They won’t see any issue in it cos their business is based on they’re idiot pals nothing more

Reactions: 7
White skinny tanned people 🙄

I'm late to the party with the Aquarius girls, can someone give me a brief run down of why all the Quiz girls fell out? 😆
I heard from someone who works in a similar company / role based in Glasgow that Jilly was caught sending nasty messages about Kirsten. Someone screen shotted and sent them to her. Jilly then left Quiz cause she was able to bankrolled by big rangers Andy and began the influencer life. She doesn’t speak to Amy Moore or Kirsten anymore and there’s prob more to it who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard from someone who works in a similar company / role based in Glasgow that Jilly was caught sending nasty messages about Kirsten. Someone screen shotted and sent them to her. Jilly then left Quiz cause she was able to bankrolled by big rangers Andy and began the influencer life. She doesn’t speak to Amy Moore or Kirsten anymore and there’s prob more to it who knows 😂
Was she not caught doing the Same to pal Taylor brown talking about her through text m someone told Taylor

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.