Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the line above the e does that not make the e turn to ay sound so like acay so sounds like Stacey 🤨I'm confused

Reactions: 4
don’t like the fact that it was only the white girls that were invited on the ibiza trip. just doesn’t sit right with me. they have a black girl who is modelling for oh polly, literally bigger than anything any of the other girls are doing yet she was left out of the trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maggie is stunning 🤩 don’t know her personally or what her personality is like though. Feel as if she’ll be offski from AC soon!

Reactions: 2
don’t like the fact that it was only the white girls that were invited on the ibiza trip. just doesn’t sit right with me. they have a black girl who is modelling for oh polly, literally bigger than anything any of the other girls are doing yet she was left out of the trip.
I feel like she maybe takes her modelling more seriously - hopefully she declined the trip on the basis of not wanting to be associated with the trash 😂

Reactions: 8
Get a grip maybe she never wanted to go

• Wow
Reactions: 3
okay let’s say you’re right. when was the last time they included her in one of their insta posts. we see molly, megan etc constantly.
To be honest I don't want to waste anymore time replying to comments like this. The last im going to say is if Aquarius are what you're implying then I doubt they would be representing Maggie. The majority of their insta grid posts are from recent events so as you said we don't know if she has or has not been invited so it's unfair to jump to conclusions without facts.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened to the working relationship with these guys and tequila rose that’s caused a comment like this? 🤔

24D85DF5-29E3-4F00-BB34-6767AB36182F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Its because her thread is in the tiktok forum on here and new people can't comment on that one because there was a lot of drama with other tiktokers!
It’s me that made the Abbie one but I didn’t think it was in tiktokers. Does anyone know how we can get it moved

It’s me that made the Abbie one but I didn’t think it was in tiktokers. Does anyone know how we can get it moved
I think if you click report on one of the comments and ask the mods to move it they might. Or ask in the forum business thread

Reactions: 3
I think it is pronounced -Acey but that’s just my guess. Considering Reneé is Re-ney?? If it is Acey are people not going to think she’s called Stacey for the whole of her life ?

I wonder what happened to the working relationship with these guys and tequila rose that’s caused a comment like this? 🤔

View attachment 1514736
Pretty sure dead man’s fingers rum is owned by the same company that make Whitley Neill, so maybe they’ve been asked to push other brands as part of the deal? Still don’t think it’s professional tho… and if I was the client I wouldn’t be happy they were saying that whilst posting about my brand/ product

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.