Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely toxic work place. They two seem the type to witch constantly...to your face as well
How they were treating Abigail about Ibiza was a shame too and forcing Abbie to announce BLY. Seems like by jilly falling out wi them she’s dodged a bullet!

Reactions: 11
This over 25 pregnancy storyline is so so so staged, embarrassing, insensitive, unintelligent & everything in between.

Reactions: 22
Was shocked at that conversation, sounded like it was meant to be a silly chat about boys and before we know it the girls worried about popping out a kid within the next few years because she’s 27. I’m 27 and it did sort of make me panic like hold on a minute how many younger girls will watch this and think they need to have a kid early 20’s.
You sure she's 27 she looks 40

Reactions: 2
Quote from episode 2 re moving in with her boyfriend - ‘This is something I want to do together, so if Taylor’s not on board then I may just like you know, want to do it on my own’ 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carla’s friends in episode 3 is bloody tragic
She’s scary!
---

How they were treating Abigail about Ibiza was a shame too and forcing Abbie to announce BLY. Seems like by jilly falling out wi them she’s dodged a bullet!
What’s the tea with Jilly then does she not go about with any of them? Also, has she split up with Andy? Never any mention of him or the engagement ring!

Reactions: 4
She’s scary!
---

What’s the tea with Jilly then does she not go about with any of them? Also, has she split up with Andy? Never any mention of him or the engagement ring!
Seemingly they all fell out when they were at Quiz - not sure why tho.
Think she is still with Andy, she didn’t get a ring - she wants to design her own one. Think to be honest he is pretty private so he probably doesn’t want to be on her insta.
How does Just Jess afford a million holidays as well as trips to London/Manchester etc? She said on her pod that the only paid holiday she got last year was 1 to Ibiza but she is literally all the time!

Reactions: 5
Amy and Kirsten came across like a pair of wee cows. If I was Jess or Charlotte I’d have been telling them to ram their job up their arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think she is still with Andy, she didn’t get a ring - she wants to design her own one. Think to be honest he is pretty private so he probably doesn’t want to be on her insta.
How does Just Jess afford a million holidays as well as trips to London/Manchester etc? She said on her pod that the only paid holiday she got last year was 1 to Ibiza but she is literally all the time!
Forgot she was at quiz too!

Reactions: 2
I think Jess does quite well working on proper projects with her food. And not saying her man pays for everything but he will have a good wage. If that’s what she’s into , the travelling, then that’s where she will spend all her money. I do think she’s a nice normal girl Jess. I’m pleased for her that she’s doing so well

The 4 of them (Amy, Kirsten, Jess and Jilly) all worked at Quiz and apparently Jilly was caught sending bitchy texts and they all had a fall out over it

Amy and Kirsten came across like a pair of wee cows. If I was Jess or Charlotte I’d have been telling them to ram their job up their arse.
Was literally about to write the same thing turned off after 10 minutes
Stupid Cows

That kirstens voice grates on me
---

The 4 of them (Amy, Kirsten, Jess and Jilly) all worked at Quiz and apparently Jilly was caught sending bitchy texts and they all had a fall out over it
Was this not her pal she done the same text thing to Taylor brown,bitching about Taylor n someone showed her.

Jilly n Taylor fell out they were inseparable at one point.
---

Find it hard to believe there 'turnover' was half a million.
Aquarius was set up and funded by drugs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stupid Cows

---

Was this not her pal she done the same text thing to Taylor brown,bitching about Taylor n someone showed her.

---

Yesssss!! And obv Jess is really close with Jilly now so that’ll be why Jess is never at any of their events

Reactions: 3
I’m. Confused as I also thought Aquarius was a front but if it was surely they wouldn’t let a camera crew within a mile ??

I’m. Confused as I also thought Aquarius was a front but if it was surely they wouldn’t let a camera crew within a mile ??
They filter money through it 'runs' as a business they'll have two sets of books.
N will essentially look like a business.

The money they claim to earn won't be what they flush through

Amy saying that Megan shouldn't be comparing herself to Molly and letting it get her down etc and saying this job shouldn't be a competition like she didn't just make Jess and Charlotte compete for a promotion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am buckled at Kirsten bouncing up and down on that bouncy castle after just giving birth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Stupid Cows

---

---

Their first full year the profit was just over £4k 💀

Should also note their takings were almost £70k, £66k in outgoings is mental

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.