Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on what happened with Charlotte Reid? Her bio no longer mentions Aquarius but she’s mentioned in the series? These girls get picked up as fast as they are dropped …
Oh she’s just mentioned it on the show that Aquarius might not be the place for her anymore so must’ve left.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s just mentioned it on the show that Aquarius might not be the place for her anymore so must’ve left.
I did notice that Amy and Kristen were drawing her such dirty looks when they spoke to her about her not being on the ball (gave up on the show after the first episode aha)

Reactions: 3
she posted this on Friday, obviously because it was filmed last summer when she was going through her breakup etc. but surely she would still go support, very strange behaviour
She does mention the break up a lot so I wondered how her new bf must feel when she keeps talking about her and her bf breaking up.

Reactions: 7
Stuck this on while my baby naps. What a tragic/vacuous existence. I mean each to their own but duck me no chance can they be THAT happy

Reactions: 12
She does mention the break up a lot so I wondered how her new bf must feel when she keeps talking about her and her bf breaking up.
hes Obv not bothered as took her away to Gleneagles for the night of the party 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh wow. I have only watched a couple of episodes so far, but I do not think Amy or Kirsten come across well at all. I certainly would not want to work for them.

Reactions: 21
First episode in…. Just telling those two girls how many mistakes they’ve made over and over again, not very professional? Like I hope they actually have went over them privately and gave them actual constructive and helpful criticism. Weird way of working as well putting them both in competition like that. Odd

Reactions: 25
You can tell they've been given lines or like right you say something about it being huge for us and you say something about the tickets

There are elements of it that also feel like really early reality TV

Reactions: 9
You can tell they've been given lines or like right you say something about it being huge for us and you say something about the tickets
Definitely , and they keep repeating the same shire too. And awkward chats with partners? I don’t get that at all? Been with someone a year and sitting down like right let’s have kids asap and then oh btw you better love to Glasgow with me? I’m finding the whole thing really weird

Reactions: 6
They look so incredibly amateur - they've definitely gone into this thinking they'll be Uddington's answer to LC and Whitney.

Also - the filler they've got is tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I binged watched it all on my day off today and jesus what a tragic bunch. Amy and Kirsten come across so badly. They both seem like really awful people especially Amy, I would not want to work for them and no wonder Charlotte left the company to work for Cosmedicare 😑

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.