Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if they are inviting their girls to an event that Aquarius have booked separate it’s under the condition that Megan would have to post x amount of stories. Does Megan not understand that that’s the only reason she’s invited.

Also why aren’t all these staff that work at Aquarius got all the posts and everything sorted before hand

Whole thing is amateur at best
It seems so amateur having to constantly chase up the girls to post about events or tickets, that’s what their paid to do! The fact they had to go with Megan to that ball pit bar to get her content just shows how much she can’t be trusted to do it on her own

Reactions: 12
How does the financial side of things work? In one of Abbie's most recent vlogs she said something about how she was counting down the days til payday. Do any brand deals she gets go through Aquarius and so Aquarius get all the money for it, take their fee and then pay the girls in one lump sum each month?
Yeah Megano spoke about this once on her podcast. They don’t know what they are getting one month to the next and sometimes they can be waiting 6 months for a brand to pay their fee. Everything goes to agency, they take their cut and then influencers get paid each month

Reactions: 5
Yeah Megano spoke about this once on her podcast. They don’t know what they are getting one month to the next and sometimes they can be waiting 6 months for a brand to pay their fee. Everything goes to agency, they take their cut and then influencers get paid each month
6 months?! That seems insane to me. Like surely if you’ve fulfilled your end of the agreement you should be paid quicker than that?

Thank you! ❤

I thought Megan came across really badly and selfish on the show - she couldn't hide her delight on the fact Molly was no longer engaged and was moving back to Glasgow. Then blamed her crappy career on Molly moving away - maybe being out your face on gear is to blame!

Reactions: 16
I’m only on ep 2 but I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at Abigail’s bf talking about moving to Glasgow from Falkirk as if it’s a 6 hour drive away. It’s a 40 min drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
the only plus to being with an agency is that they chase clients on your behalf and have a bit more power than influencers independently. That’s why so many girls are signed to agencies because brands and notoriously bad for late payments/missing payments

Reactions: 4
I’m only on ep 2 but I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at Abigail’s bf talking about moving to Glasgow from Falkirk as if it’s a 6 hour drive away. It’s a 40 min drive 😂
Same 😂 did they ever move? I don't know why Abigail just didn't move by herself, he clearly didn't want to move

Reactions: 6
That seemed set up to me. No chance they could afford to either rent or buy that flat.

Reactions: 12
Did they ever move? I don't follow her but had a look at her Instagram and couldn't see anything. I think he's right, packing up his life to move to Glasgow for her to shoot content.

I can't see her being long term with aquarius as I don't think Amy particularly likes/values her. The way she handled the Ibiza thing was shite. Obvs Abigail shouldn't have taken for granted she'd be on the trip, but none of the other girls seemed to be worried about being dropped or not being selected (except Jess and Charlotte), Abigail seemed to be the only one so it just screams that Amy got a kick out of making her stew.

Reactions: 9
Did they ever move? I don't follow her but had a look at her Instagram and couldn't see anything. I think he's right, packing up his life to move to Glasgow for her to shoot content.

I can't see her being long term with aquarius as I don't think Amy particularly likes/values her. The way she handled the Ibiza thing was shite. Obvs Abigail shouldn't have taken for granted she'd be on the trip, but none of the other girls seemed to be worried about being dropped or not being selected (except Jess and Charlotte), Abigail seemed to be the only one so it just screams that Amy got a kick out of making her stew.
I haven’t watched past ep 2 yet but seen the part where amy says about Abigail having the least amount of followers… there’s girls who were in Ibiza who currently have less followers than Abigail currently, not sure if this was the case at the time though.
I don’t blame Abigail wanting to move to the city though, they’re young and there’s more to do but then I’ve never understood people who don’t want to experience city life and are happy to always just live in their home town where there’s nothing there
---

Oh also if she didn’t have enough followers to go to Ibiza then why does she have enough to be on the tv show?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know why they didn’t make it that one girl got the promotion and the girl that didn’t get the promotion got to go on the trip, I feel like it was just so wrong playing two people against each other like that with zero recognition for the effort Charlotte put in. Such a strange watch, good on her for saying bye to that.

Reactions: 4
Not being funny they girls are so different from their Instagram. Think Charlotte's post was cringe though, my best pals sister interned their and apparently Charlotte was difficult and got caught working with clients behind their backs.

• Wow
Yeah it’s really bad taste they’re making themselves look stupid which I think is the complete opposite of what they originally wanted when putting out the show.
Also just how stupid are these lassies man !
---
So Charlotte left but they don’t mention it ? I need more of this trash

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also just how stupid are these lassies man !
---
So Charlotte left but they don’t mention it ? I need more of this trash
The company in charlotte bio that she works for, is the company in the first episode. Think they were aquarius client.

Did abbie get her boobs for free?

The company in charlotte bio that she works for, is the company in the first episode. Think they were aquarius client.

Did abbie get her boobs for free?
Charlotte works for Cosmedicare, Abbie got her boobs done at St Ellen’s. I’m sure Abbies spoken about how much they cost her so don’t think she got them for free

Reactions: 1
Charlotte works for Cosmedicare, Abbie got her boobs done at St Ellen’s. I’m sure Abbies spoken about how much they cost her so don’t think she got them for free
If you go on the page they both come under the same company, feel like they are posting about the show quite a lot

I honestly don’t know why they didn’t make it that one girl got the promotion and the girl that didn’t get the promotion got to go on the trip, I feel like it was just so wrong playing two people against each other like that with zero recognition for the effort Charlotte put in. Such a strange watch, good on her for saying bye to that.
Just watched the final decision and seen they both got taken on the trip which was nice. Still a weird way of doing it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.