Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 1..Amy asked Abbie and Molly if they experienced a language barrier at their English agency..Jesus..what a bunch of vacuous airheads! So dumb šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Episode 1..Amy asked Abbie and Molly if they experienced a language barrier at their English agency..Jesus..what a bunch of vacuous airheads! So dumb šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Sheā€™s also crying in the last episode that she wasnā€™t there for Kirstenā€™s labour, why would you book a brand trip around her due date then šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine turning a maternity leave cover into a competition between your staff and actually announcing ā€˜the winner isā€™ Clearly there is no HR dept working at Aquarius

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They employ wee girls to bully them..Amy seems like a wee gobshite..Kirsten just rolls her eyes..I wouldnā€™t last a minute working for themā€¦idiots!

Reactions: 17
Selling sunsetā€¦. This reminds me of Glow šŸ˜‚ why did they think this was a good idea? Surely any reputable brand would not want their business associated with this.

Also that ā€œpregnancy over 25ā€ storyline is so irresponsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Selling sunsetā€¦. This reminds me of Glow šŸ˜‚ why did they think this was a good idea? Surely any reputable brand would not want their business associated with this.

Was shocked at that conversation, sounded like it was meant to be a silly chat about boys and before we know it the girls worried about popping out a kid within the next few years because sheā€™s 27. Iā€™m 27 and it did sort of make me panic like hold on a minute how many younger girls will watch this and think they need to have a kid early 20ā€™s.

Reactions: 13

It's so awkwardly done. When Kirsten goes to Amy's and she stands at the door like she's ready to dive into a sales pitch. Both of them look like they don't want to be doing this.

Reactions: 6
Amy and Kirsten are so unprofessional. Bitching about the girls and generally have no idea how to run a business. Iā€™m mortified for them

Some of the girls are clearly pressuring their boyfriends into doing things they donā€™t feel comfortable with. Seriously why they are talking babies with someone they donā€™t even live with

Reactions: 15
Announcing the ā€œwinnerā€ of a promotion at an EVENT after testing them is toxic as duck.

Reactions: 18
Guys Iā€™m actually losing brain cells watching this. šŸ¤£

Also, when they put ā€˜Aberfeldyā€™ on screen whilst at Taymouth Marina, itā€™s actually Kenmore, itā€™s a completely different village. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys Iā€™m actually losing brain cells watching this. šŸ¤£

Also, when they put ā€˜Aberfeldyā€™ on screen whilst at Taymouth Marina, itā€™s actually Kenmore, itā€™s a completely different village. Idiots
Or when theyā€™re at the brow lady in Thornwood and theyā€™ve put up Finnieston. FS. SLOPPY

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.