Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Abbie is such a lovely down to earth girl. I felt so bad for her feeling so worried about announcing her brand - they 2 were only worried about how they would look if she didn’t go on stage, she was clearly so scared and seemed like she got no support! It seems like a horrible place to work.

Reactions: 13
You can tell Abbie is such a lovely down to earth girl. I felt so bad for her feeling so worried about announcing her brand - they 2 were only worried about how they would look if she didn’t go on stage, she was clearly so scared and seemed like she got no support! It seems like a horrible place to work.
In fairness, Abbie wants to be the influencer and has launched her own brand so she does need to get over all the fears she has of putting herself out there to promote her brand. It’s scary how these girls can talk into a phone and share their lives with absolute strangers but they can’t stand up and tell a bunch of teenagers they have a clothing brand - sign that ‘social media’ is anything but ‘social!’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness, Abbie wants to be the influencer and has launched her own brand so she does need to get over all the fears she has of putting herself out there to promote her brand. It’s scary how these girls can talk into a phone and share their lives with absolute strangers but they can’t stand up and tell a bunch of teenagers they have a clothing brand - sign that ‘social media’ is anything but ‘social!’
Yeah that’s true!

Binged the show last night, pretty sure making your employees compete for you maternity leave is highly illegal. Lol clearly no HR department at Aquarius, I’d advise the girls working there to get oot and swiftly at that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
only just discovered this thread but omfg they all come across so badly in the show! abbie & potentially abigail are the only ones who seem genuine, the rest of them (especially some of the non influencer aquarius girls) act like they don’t have a coherent thought in their head.

couldn’t see anyone mention it either but major cringe at the ep 2 scene of them handing out the flowers at COG🤢 parking the jeep right on campus and interacting with the most unenthused students ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carla Kent off to Turkey to get some Turkey Tits I see on tiktok. If her arse is anything to go by, I think we may have Glasgows answer to Lola Ferrari incoming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.