Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy is on the Blethered podcast again with Kirsten this time. Sean McDonald must be getting desperate for guests
Ugh that combo Sean is another one if he was chocolate
His jeans are ridiculous mega off topic but he wants to think about his future family squeezing into those river island size 6's

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Abbie said she went too big or summit
Nah she was getting infection after infection…I know a few people who went to the guy who did her implants and they’ve all had awful experiences
---
Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute duck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
Her entire face looks completely different. Like who was that on the tv 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So what was the point of the storylines about moving from Falkirk and having babies because neither of those went anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she was getting infection after infection…I know a few people who went to the guy who did her implants and they’ve all had awful experiences
---

Her entire face looks completely different. Like who was that on the tv 👀
I see her aw the time down at partick. She’s nothing like her pics I mean nothing. If that was your blinddate you’d be absolutly gutted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute duck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
I wrote my dissertation on the BBL, blackfishing, and the commodification of blackness and Carla was my case study :))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wrote my dissertation on the BBL, blackfishing, and the commodification of blackness and Carla was my case study :))
her cousin is the same she wants to be black anawl.loves the black guys n thinks she's Puerto Rican/Italian
🙃😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who was the surgeon that did her boobs? Abbie came across as a sweet girl but Amy and Kirsten - total mean girl vibes

Reactions: 4
Who was the surgeon that did her boobs? Abbie came across as a sweet girl but Amy and Kirsten - total mean girl vibes
Anyone who’s had their boobs done knows there’s stuff you need to do after surgery to heal, infections can happen to anyone. I’m in the breast group for cosmedicare and the surgeon she had is one of the best in Scotland, I don’t think Abbie ever said anything bad about cosmedicare or her surgeon either if I go ahead with my surgery I’ll probably go with him. He did Lucy Spraggan and lots of other well known girls too

Reactions: 2
Anyone who’s had their boobs done knows there’s stuff you need to do after surgery to heal, infections can happen to anyone. I’m in the breast group for cosmedicare and the surgeon she had is one of the best in Scotland, I don’t think Abbie ever said anything bad about cosmedicare or her surgeon either if I go ahead with my surgery I’ll probably go with him. He did Lucy Spraggan and lots of other well known girls too
She said in one of her vlogs she got shampoo or soap in one of the incisions and thinks that caused the infection. I don't remember her saying anything bad about the surgeon/clinic/aftercare.

Reactions: 3
The old Abbie threads talk about it. She was going for spray tans and nights out straight after getting the first set done

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched it all and the best part for me was finding out how to pronounce Kirsten’s baby name😂
Acé
This has bugged me for a while and I still think it’s stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched it all and the best part for me was finding out how to pronounce Kirsten’s baby name😂
Acé
When she was saying her full name and then went ‘so it’s ABC’ like she was some sort of Kris Jenner figure 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Acé
how is it pronounced? Just like Ace? I’ve not been bothered to watch that far but I’m intrigued 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.