Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think it's massively overstated, though. And it's not like they say it because they're concerned about society, it's just so they can say: "See, we said we should have never locked down and we were right!"

There are lots of things wrong with society in my opinion, but most of it started long before lockdowns. They say it caused all the economic problems - but have they never heard of the 'credit crunch' as it was called in 2008? It's just too simplistic to pin it all on that.
It is massively overstated imo and a very simplistic way of looking at things. Obviously shutting the country down caused issues, but it’s not solely responsible for the current state of the UK economy. Other countries had lockdowns too (which were far more severe and went on for far longer) and their standards of living haven’t fallen nearly as much as it has in the UK.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the tory government must absolutely love these goons. We’re now at the point where quite literally everything they’ve done to mess up the UK just gets blamed on lockdown/jabs.
Oh, the whole economy is fucked and your job pays you an absolute pittance so you have to choose between eating and heating your home? Yeah? That was caused entirely by lockdown. It’s nothing to do with the fact that the tories have spent the past 13 years cutting public services down to the bone, allowing wages to stagnate and doing absolutely nothing to stop businesses exploiting their employees. Oh and definitely nothing to with the economic disaster class known as brexit which they absolutely embarrassed the nation with a few years ago either. That definitely didn’t introduce massive economic uncertainty leading to a huge reduction in business investment in the country, tank sterling exchange rates and cause mass inflation. Oh no no no, please look the other way! Distract yourselves and blame lockdown for that instead 🤪.

Sorry, but it’s ridiculous. All of the problems which get blamed on “lockdown” already existed way before covid did. A global pandemic may have exacerbated things, but the government has been running the standard of living in the UK into the ground for well over a decade now. I don’t get how people can’t see that.

Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Idk if the turpentine post is satire or not tbh. It has become impossible to tell with these people. I joined a group on facebook called ‘urine therapy power’ and the posts are honestly so disturbing. You get the odd troll post but you can tell that the vast majority are coming from real profiles 🥹.
8DC016C4-0E04-47DE-8C19-07982B3A2144.jpeg

BF869D86-2980-435B-9239-531EBC278FED.jpeg

77DE6E39-5AC6-421C-9A96-203DCE0A9DA6.jpeg

E05235FF-4DBA-4410-A064-E874D1219A14.jpeg

5E6CEA74-DDB1-4481-9F25-6018E032AFBE.jpeg

9F990ECC-AF9C-4D3F-B1B7-5A529FC9F153.jpeg

They refuse vaccines but will happily drink, inhale and inject their own piss 🤪.
Also, notice the hard grift going on from the admin, charging $300 for a urine therapy course lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ensay

VIP Member
Funny how a lot of conspiracy theorists think lockdown and the covid era is to blame for pretty much all of western society's ills. Did they think life pre 2020 was perfect? They must have done considering lockdown and covid jabs get the blame for everything. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Anybody desperate enough to claim that 20 mph speed limits are against 'British values' will say any old bollocks.
It is against British values mate. If your government doesn’t allow you to drink 12 pints, drive 90 mph and then wrap your car around the nearest tree trunk whilst not wearing a seatbelt, YOU ARE OPPRESSED.

• Haha

OwlAtTheMoon

If you search 'covid' on twitter there are some good doctor/virologist posts discussing the new variant. There's also people talking about wanting boosters, or there's people currently/recently ill with covid. But there's also CT twats still on about lockdowns, deep state, vaxxed people are all gonna die soon, the government plot to suppress us all... yawn - that's all getting a bit old, no?
Funniest are those saying: 'Why aren't all the pro-jab brigade lining up for their latest clot-shot then? To which I'd say, 'I'd love a covid vaccine ta but as I live in the UK and am nowhere near 65 years old, nor clinically vulnerable , I can't get one.' In fact you can't even buy a covid vaccine as it's not yet an option like the flu jab is.
And this is their big pharma conspiracy...? 😩🤔💉

• Haha
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Shaka Hislop fainted on live TV yesterday at the AC Milan v Real Madrid match during halftime (he received medical attention and is now reportedly conscious and chatting away) but of course, the CTists are gleefully wanking themselves off over the thought of it being due to a vaccine side effect. I’m seeing lots of:

“Woz he vaxxed 🤡?”
“Safe and effective”
“Peepol didnt use to colapse like that 🤔
“Jab strikes again”
“Must of took that clot shot”

I don’t get it, it could be anything. He was wearing a suit in 35 degree Californian heat, so to me the most likely cause would probably be overheating? Why do these people think that no one fainted before covid? I know this comes from the cesspit that is football twitter, but it honestly makes me despair that these people walk among us lmfao.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I was reading earlier that the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine has been awarded to a pair of scientists who developed the technology that led to the mRNA Covid vaccines.

The anti vaxxers will be seething! :ROFLMAO:
The reaction on twitter has been absolutely hilarious 💀. They’re all stamping their feet saying “HOW CAN THEY GET A NOBEL PRIZE FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T WORK?” and “WHY ARE MURDERERS BEING REWARDED WITH A NOBEL PRIZE??” 🤡🤣.

I love it, big up the mRNA technology.

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder if some of these conspiracy theories are deliberately invented or promoted to make legitimate questions or concerns also seem ridiculous?

If anyone had told me 40 odd years ago that plastic was dangerous to the environment, I would have laughed. Now I am aware of animals and birds caught in rogue plastic, and how it cant be recycled! So plastic can be dangerous to the environment, but nobody realised it!
---
Its very George Orwell, and 1984 at the moment, with words and ideas being twisted all over the place!

How can Trump as an impeached ex president be allowed to stand again? Shouldnt the Republicans be using another candidate?

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yeah, personally I think the skepticism and CTs around mRNA based covid vaccines is very much dying down at this point, mainly because a lot of people have just moved onto the next hot CT, but also because there is now irrefutable proof that they work and are safe. Over the last 3 years more than 13 billion doses have been given, 70+% of the entire world population has been vaccinated against covid and 10’s of thousands of studies have been carried out to determine the efficacy and safety of them. It’s by far the largest phase 4 clinical trial we’ve ever seen and has proven beyond doubt that mRNA technology is literally the future of several areas of modern medicine.
It’s undeniable, plus covid vaccines are only just the start as well. The potential applications for mRNA are practically endless, already there are currently so many vaccines in various stages of clinical development:

https://www.modernatx.com/research/product-pipeline

This one was discussed on here a few months ago, the vaccine designed to lower the risk of metastasis in patients being treated for melanoma has recently moved to stage 3 clinical trials. The results so far seem really promising.

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article/two-mrna-cancer-vaccines-advance-next-stage-clinical-trials

I’m fascinated by this one as well, they’re currently recruiting CF patients for stage 1 clinical trials of an inhaled treatment which contains CFTR mRNA encapsulated by a lipid nanoparticle. “Once delivered to the target lung cells, the mRNA is designed to produce functional copies of the CFTR protein”. I mean that’s crazy and could be such a game changer for people with CF (one of the cruelest diseases out there imo).

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT05668741

These vaccines are the result of decades of work and the scope of them is absolutely mind blowing. I know that the covid truthers who spend hundreds of hours scouring the internet for shreds of evidence to support their mad ideas that mRNA vaccines are evil will probably never believe it, but they genuinely are an incredible achievement for modern medicine.

Sorry this has ended up going totally off topic lol, but I find this stuff absolutely fascinating. Seeing all of these potential new mRNA treatments that the covid vaccines have paved the way for makes me really hopeful for the future!

• Heart

Ensay

VIP Member
I was reading earlier that the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine has been awarded to a pair of scientists who developed the technology that led to the mRNA Covid vaccines.

The anti vaxxers will be seething! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
So satisfying to see the other Fred die a natural, unvaccinated death.

There's about three people left on the other thread, it's died a death.
They've all hone elsewhere.

I don't mind people having an opposite opinion but most of them were nasty and sly. No debate, just donkeys.

Why is it satisfying to see a lack of posting if you don’t mind opposite opinions @MaineCoonMama ?

I’m also seeing a few posters here including you going elsewhere specifically calling people out in an attempt to incite bad feeling, one response calls for violence people need to be hit with things

I’ve had it myself on another thread people were told to ignore me the usual dehumanising

What debate do you want to have with people you think of as sly donkey anti vaxxers?
One of the only regular posters on the CT thread took some comments I'd made on another thread when I'd been talking about my husband and I both being sick, put them together and commented asking why I was sick all the time and mentioning that my husband is vaxxed as well.
First off, I have a chronic illness and am immunocompromised which is why I'm often ill.
My husband hasn't had the Covid vaccine, he is dead against it and also has some very CT views which we agree to disagree on.

I've never interacted with this other poster, I have no idea why she picked my comments to further her agenda. I stayed off the Covid threads as it's not of interest to me and it was tiring to read the same shit over and over.

I tried to point out the inconsistencies and obvious fakery of a video supposedly filmed in my home town of children being ripped away from their parents by police and forcibly vaccinated- the police uniforms were not the uniform of the state I live in, it was dangerous propaganda.

After that I was mocked and followed around Tattle threads by people from the CT thread leaving vomit emojis on everything I posted, not even on this thread but another one I'm a part of.

Is that enough for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ensay

VIP Member
As Arthur C. Clarke said:

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
On my local Facebook group someone posted about a lady who had been active in the community and regularly posted in the group who had died at 78 and someone commented ‘oh I wonder if she had the vaccine’ with the needle emoji and some kind of suspicious face emoji and then loads of people were commenting about how they knew someone who had died ‘suddenly’ or ‘suspiciously’ and they’d had the vaccine but considering the vast majority of people had it then the vast majority of people dying will have had it surely.

Also, I don’t want to sound horrible, but she was 78 so… it’s not really shocking. It’s sad obviously but that’s about life expectancy isn’t it?
No it’s actually true mate. The two years are up, nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier was right, we all died suddenly this month and I am actually writing this tattle post from beyond the grave.
24490333-060A-4218-8755-03F47712E0F8.jpeg

Safe and effective 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Moth

VIP Member
… not sure where to stand with this given the whole situation with some conspiracists storming a council meeting or something a few months ago
View attachment 2480393
Anybody desperate enough to claim that 20 mph speed limits are against 'British values' will say any old bollocks.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
A lot of these social media idols who CTists worship are genuinely the biggest grifters going tbh. My husband showed me this woman on twitter who is constantly pushing a crypto scam, talking about how you’ve gotta buy into her scheme so the government can’t control your funds etc (along with a lot of other classic CTs and ‘christian’ values), the latest is that she has moved to costa rica and is asking people to ‘apply’ to come and join her there? Just screams money laundering lmao. Anyway, she must be making an absolute killing because her replies were just full of people who were clearly massively into crypto and willing to ‘invest’.
I think CTists are some of the easiest people to scam and make money off of. You play on their fears, insecurities, negative emotions and prejudices by pushing the CTs and then manipulate them into giving you their money with the promise that you can help them beat the system by investing in your scam.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
My friend has a terminal illness and she was telling us recently about how there have been incidents where people have straight up said to her face, “so do you think it was caused by the covid vaccine then??” and it made me so angry for her. I just think it’s such a disgusting thing to say to someone who you know has a terminal illness, because even if it was true and the vaccine caused the disease to develop (it’s not true, her illness has a clear, well documented genetic cause) what is the actual point of saying that to her? You know that she can’t turn back time and unvaccinate herself now, so why say it…?
It keeps playing on my mind and making me wonder wtf goes through these conspiracy theorists heads whilst saying that to someone? Seriously, is there some sort of sick pleasure that they get out of gleefully suggesting to an unwell person that they may have done something to cause said illness, or are they just so chronically lacking in social skills that they genuinely think it’s acceptable to just go around saying these things?

Idk. Anyway, rant over! I just hate these dumb little neeks, they truly have no idea how upsetting their comments can be to someone in that situation.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow