Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To think that the UFOs and aliens discussion is slowly reigniting and people would still rather discuss COVID, whatever is going on in American politics or domestically and how it's all scary deep state stuff

I just want the fun conspiracy chats back 😭 COVID and this QAnon stuff has really ruined it
Are they still going on about that? I've been away on holiday recently and, while I've been online for some of it, for the most part I stayed off the internet and it was bliss. đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To think that the UFOs and aliens discussion is slowly reigniting and people would still rather discuss COVID, whatever is going on in American politics or domestically and how it's all scary deep state stuff

I just want the fun conspiracy chats back 😭 COVID and this QAnon stuff has really ruined it
Tbh I feel like at this point, the conspiracy theories about aliens/UFOs are actually more believable than some of the shite I see people spouting on social media about covid vaccines and crisis actors 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The UFO stuff on the surface level seems comparatively harmless, like personally I don’t care if people think ET, the alien from Alien, and 50 little green men are stuck in some US Military Warehouse twiddling their thumbs. The most common harm that comes from it is when people who have clearly been traumatised by something else or have had a mental breakdown attribute the distress to an alien abduction as it obstructs recovery, but there are plenty of them whose closest encounter was seeing a “spaceship” (the American Airlines jet they saw streaming across the sky at 4AM) skimming over a field out in Nebraska.

I am sure some issues do come from it beyond that but it’s just not on the level of Covid conspiracies and QAnon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh I feel like at this point, the conspiracy theories about aliens/UFOs are actually more believable than some of the shite I see people spouting on social media about covid vaccines and crisis actors 💀
Someone on Facebook said that exactly 2 years after you had your vaccine you would have a fake heart attack which is brought on by the vaccine rather than an heart problem and die. It was on a post about someone famous but young dying of a heart attack but I can’t remember who it was now.

And now when someone famous dies I’ve noticed people put the needle emoji in the comments on Facebook posts about it, even if they are really old (like the queen) or they’ve died from something like a drug overdose (it’s been faked to cover up the ‘vaccine scandal’).

• Sad
The UFO stuff on the surface level seems comparatively harmless, like personally I don’t care if people think ET, the alien from Alien, and 50 little green men are stuck in some US Military Warehouse twiddling their thumbs. The most common harm that comes from it is when people who have clearly been traumatised by something else or have had a mental breakdown attribute the distress to an alien abduction as it obstructs recovery, but there are plenty of them whose closest encounter was seeing a “spaceship” (the American Airlines jet they saw streaming across the sky at 4AM) skimming over a field out in Nebraska.

I am sure some issues do come from it beyond that but it’s just not on the level of Covid conspiracies and QAnon.
It’s just fun and if true it has an interesting impact on science but doesn’t necessarily change anything too much

Having gone down the deep hole on this alien stuff, it does all seem to be impacted by how the government is lying and can’t be trusted or that there is some other people who have more information than the leaders of the country (at least in America - it’s always funny how American focused it all is). Based on that, I would guess that it can quickly go into the QAnon and how the government is looking to control/kill people territory

• Heart
Someone on Facebook said that exactly 2 years after you had your vaccine you would have a fake heart attack which is brought on by the vaccine rather than an heart problem and die. It was on a post about someone famous but young dying of a heart attack but I can’t remember who it was now.

And now when someone famous dies I’ve noticed people put the needle emoji in the comments on Facebook posts about it, even if they are really old (like the queen) or they’ve died from something like a drug overdose (it’s been faked to cover up the ‘vaccine scandal’).
Yes, I've noticed the needle emoji and also cryptic comments on Facebook. I belong to several local groups (that wouldn't be of any interest to anyone who doesn't have a connection to the area) and one day I had a good look at who was actually posting these comments.

Most of the accounts weren't obviously fake but they seemed to have joined just to post this type of nonsense. There were just one or two posters who had a local connection, posted about other stuff, but seem to have been captured by the vaccine conspiracy.

When people post about a death in these groups the responses are generally to express sympathy and maybe share a memory - "your grandad always visited my shop and was a true gentleman" type of thing. I find the vaccine posts offensive - even if you honestly believe that caused the death of the 86 year old grandad, keep your opinion to yourself!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes, I've noticed the needle emoji and also cryptic comments on Facebook. I belong to several local groups (that wouldn't be of any interest to anyone who doesn't have a connection to the area) and one day I had a good look at who was actually posting these comments.

Most of the accounts weren't obviously fake but they seemed to have joined just to post this type of nonsense. There were just one or two posters who had a local connection, posted about other stuff, but seem to have been captured by the vaccine conspiracy.

When people post about a death in these groups the responses are generally to express sympathy and maybe share a memory - "your grandad always visited my shop and was a true gentleman" type of thing. I find the vaccine posts offensive - even if you honestly believe that caused the death of the 86 year old grandad, keep your opinion to yourself!
On my local Facebook group someone posted about a lady who had been active in the community and regularly posted in the group who had died at 78 and someone commented ‘oh I wonder if she had the vaccine’ with the needle emoji and some kind of suspicious face emoji and then loads of people were commenting about how they knew someone who had died ‘suddenly’ or ‘suspiciously’ and they’d had the vaccine but considering the vast majority of people had it then the vast majority of people dying will have had it surely.

Also, I don’t want to sound horrible, but she was 78 so
 it’s not really shocking. It’s sad obviously but that’s about life expectancy isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
On my local Facebook group someone posted about a lady who had been active in the community and regularly posted in the group who had died at 78 and someone commented ‘oh I wonder if she had the vaccine’ with the needle emoji and some kind of suspicious face emoji and then loads of people were commenting about how they knew someone who had died ‘suddenly’ or ‘suspiciously’ and they’d had the vaccine but considering the vast majority of people had it then the vast majority of people dying will have had it surely.

it’s not really shocking. It’s sad obviously but that’s about life expectancy isn’t it?
This is in such poor taste. What kind of ghoul do you have to be to suggestively mention the vaccine/use a needle emoji on someone's personal fb/twitter post about an actual bereavement? Christ! đŸ˜©đŸ™

• Sad
This is in such poor taste. What kind of ghoul do you have to be to suggestively mention the vaccine/use a needle emoji on someone's personal fb/twitter post about an actual bereavement? Christ! đŸ˜©đŸ™
I agree, her family and friends and community were posting condolences and memories on that post.

People were doing it on Paul o’Grady posts when he died but surely if he died because he’s vaccinated everyone who was vaccinated would be dead or dying? I don’t really get it but lots of people were agreeing. Anyone who disagreed was just told things like ‘wait and see’ and ‘you’re very naive’ but no real explanation of anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's sad for family and friends, but not entirely unexpected at that age. Some posters on Facebook are reacting as if no-one ever died before Covid!

Years ago a friend's sister died young, suddenly and unexpectedly. The PM was inconclusive. It was obviously health related, there were no suspicious circumstances but the cause couldn't be found. Imagine if it had happened now - the announcement would be full of the vaccine emojis! :mad:

The point I'm making is that people have died without prior warning throughout history. It's a shock, even when they're very old and of course it's tragic when the person's young. But it's not a new occurrence.

The other thing that annoys me is that the posters don't know whether the person was vaccinated or not!

No it’s actually true mate. The two years are up, nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier was right, we all died suddenly this month and I am actually writing this tattle post from beyond the grave.
24490333-060A-4218-8755-03F47712E0F8.jpeg

Safe and effective 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No it’s actually true mate. The two years are up, nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier was right, we all died suddenly this month and I am actually writing this tattle post from beyond the grave.
View attachment 2227236
Safe and effective 😔
Aaarghh, I thought there was something up the other day when I could sort of see through myself. Just thought I was a bit anaemic. Hope you all sorted your wills out before you died! đŸ‘đŸ˜łđŸ‘»đŸ˜‚
Serious note: the cheek of this deranged Montagnier fella and his ilk, peddling the mass vaccine deaths conspiracy (what was it, within 6 months of the vaccine everyone was gonna die? Then it was 'adjusted' to a year, then 2 years, now it's 3 to 7 years?) and inciting all that fear and paranoia...

Reactions: 4
Aaarghh, I thought there was something up the other day when I could sort of see through myself. Just thought I was a bit anaemic. Hope you all sorted your wills out before you died! đŸ‘đŸ˜łđŸ‘»đŸ˜‚
Serious note: the cheek of this deranged Montagnier fella and his ilk, peddling the mass vaccine deaths conspiracy (what was it, within 6 months of the vaccine everyone was gonna die? Then it was 'adjusted' to a year, then 2 years, now it's 3 to 7 years?) and inciting all that fear and paranoia...
Same Owl, none of this is even real, we’re all actually just part of a horrible collective posthumous fever dream 😁.
And yeah, Montagnier went from being a highly respected scientist who was actually one of the people responsible for discovering HIV, to a deranged COVID conspiracy theorist. What a way to ruin your reputation đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«.

Going back to aliens, I honestly think that if any government had real evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, they would keep it a secret. If people knew there would be mass panic.

Like, in theory, I’d be excited to know aliens exist, but I think the reality would be quite different . It would literally change your perception of reality, and I think even the calmest people would be freaked out.

But also, how people would react is unpredictable (so it would be a huge risk to release the information). No one could have predicted that a pandemic and lockdown would lead to people mass-buying toilet paper all over the world.

So I think knowing aliens exist would bring a feeling of “what’s next”, “what do they really want”. The whole unpredictable nature of this new reality would make individuals feel really unsettled, and that feeling across a population would lead to mass panic.

As a side-note, I think governments etc will always be happy hint at the existence of UFOs, because it can be used to cover up things, and in parts of America there’s a whole tourist industry built around UFOs and aliens, like the Extra Terrestrial Highway.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2227236
Safe and effective 😔
You’re telling me I’ve been going to work all this time when I’ve actually been dead?! Fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to aliens, I honestly think that if any government had real evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, they would keep it a secret. If people knew there would be mass panic.

Like, in theory, I’d be excited to know aliens exist, but I think the reality would be quite different . It would literally change your perception of reality, and I think even the calmest people would be freaked out.

But also, how people would react is unpredictable (so it would be a huge risk to release the information). No one could have predicted that a pandemic and lockdown would lead to people mass-buying toilet paper all over the world.

So I think knowing aliens exist would bring a feeling of “what’s next”, “what do they really want”. The whole unpredictable nature of this new reality would make individuals feel really unsettled, and that feeling across a population would lead to mass panic.

As a side-note, I think governments etc will always be happy hint at the existence of UFOs, because it can be used to cover up things, and in parts of America there’s a whole tourist industry built around UFOs and aliens, like the Extra Terrestrial Highway.

I agree. I do think though, if the governments do have proof of aliens and they keep it hidden from us, they also kept it hidden from Donald trump because he definitely would’ve been bragging how America had the best aliens/alien stuff/proof of aliens than all the other countries 😂

• Haha

This might sound weird coming from me, but once you realize how big the universe actually is and how small our universe is in comparison to other universes which also exist, the idea of other life forms being out there suddenly becomes a whole lot more plausible.

Visualizing it is actually crazy lol

The size of our planet compared to others / stars.

Anyway, a lot of people are really freaked out by this sort of thing but I find it extremely comforting that to know that all of this tit is out there. I love the timescale of it all too, the earth has been around for like 4 billon years (which is unimaginably long to me), dinosaurs turned up 100 million years ago and then humans turned up 95 million years later, we were never even close to existing within the same time period that they did. Our planet has existed supported life for so long now, and will continue to exist long after us humans go extinct, meanwhile I’m only gonna be here on earth for another 65 years or so, nothing I do in my short life matters so may as well enjoy it and have the best time possible 😁.

• Heart
Thought I would do a bit of summary (+ criticism) of why the UFO/alien stuff is being reignited now given the conversation (thank God!! It's not just people who blindly believe):

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.
Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.
Essentially, this all gained a bit of attention from the conspiracy lot because the guy has good credentials, testified to Congress (lying is a crime here) - though there appears to be no information what his testimony was actually about as he had apparently been threatened for previous testimonies and it could really be as simple as "we can't do our job because we don't have the clearance" - and then went down the whistleblower route. This means that he's able to share some information as long as it's approved by the appropriate body (if it is not, he loses the protection granted to him by this), and it turns out if that body says that he cannot speak on something publicly there's going to be an investigation or they have to explain why

So all in all, the conspiracists think that this dude cannot possibly be telling lies because he would be in trouble with Congress, and why would the information being shared be allowed if it is false?

Then on the 8th this article gets published. It makes some insane claims, the anonymous witnesses (a few of who have testified to Congress also) can't seem to fully agree with the specifics but overall agree that the US Government has UFOs and there's a reverse engineering attempt. Some other totally insane claims are made, so it makes for good reading. One of these people appears to suggest that not all politicians and the president get to know about the work being carried out... so now it's a whole other level of constitutional issue?

It’s not clear that the programs are under democratic authority. “Only certain politicians and presidents who grew up in this world, who touched this program, get read in,” said a source.
Additionally, the main guy in all of this did an interview in French which someone translated:
Of course he says that he wants to be "a thought leader on this topic" and "launch a non-profit foundation"... totally green flags

It has also since turned out that more reputable publications didn't break the story because they were trying to verify at least parts of the story, including the very important Congress stuff and it was taking a long time so the guy went to the other publisher:

Insanity of some of the claims aside, the way I see this playing out is that even if the guy is discredited by the appropriate bodies or Congress itself (and it seems suspicious that no one who has heard this testimony has come out to vouch for him at least in a general sense), the clear reaction from the conspiracy side is that these bodies are either lying to cover up or do not have the appropriate level of clearance needed to do their job, especially as some anonymous people have vouched for these claims. The guy sets up his little business, cements himself as an expert on these things but cannot reveal anything else (such as evidence he claims to have submitted to Congress) because it's classified info and he does not want to go to prison, and potentially that he will lose his whistleblower protection if that somehow continues. Essentially, the way it's all set up means that the conspiracists are always right

• Heart
Reactions: 5
there’s defo a difference between believing there is other life, even intelligent life, in the universe to thinking there is a squad of bipedal aliens trapped in Area 51 😅 Officially we have never received convincing signs of alien life but given how massive space is, it feels unlikely there are no aliens out there somewhere.

I try not to think about it tbh as I am one of those people it wigs out!

• Heart
This might sound weird coming from me, but once you realize how big the universe actually is and how small our universe is in comparison to other universes which also exist, the idea of other life forms being out there suddenly becomes a whole lot more plausible.

Visualizing it is actually crazy lol

The size of our planet compared to others / stars.

Anyway, a lot of people are really freaked out by this sort of thing but I find it extremely comforting that to know that all of this tit is out there. I love the timescale of it all too, the earth has been around for like 4 billon years (which is unimaginably long to me), dinosaurs turned up 100 million years ago and then humans turned up 95 million years later, we were never even close to existing within the same time period that they did. Our planet has existed supported life for so long now, and will continue to exist long after us humans go extinct, meanwhile I’m only gonna be here on earth for another 65 years or so, nothing I do in my short life matters so may as well enjoy it and have the best time possible 😁.
This is all just 💯 Love it.

It all really makes you think! So, I’m like you, I don’t get freaked out by it, I love thinking about the vastness of space and time, and even like you said the sheer scope of the history of life on Earth.
I have got my head around it as much as anyone can, like of course there is other life out there.

However, despite all that, I honestly think that faced with the reality of aliens, intelligent life, I would really freak out. It’s one thing accepting it in theory, but if the theory became real, it would shake me to the core to be honest.

This is a daft example, but I’ve always loved the idea of time travel. A few years ago, someone thought they’d found a time traveller in an old Charlie Chaplin clip (it was quickly debunked).

But at the time, I watched it, and for a split-second, I thought it was real (it looked like there was someone speaking on a mobile phone in an old black and white movie).
In that moment I surprised myself, I always thought I’d be excited if time travel was real, but I was SO freaked out! đŸ€Ł The whole nature of reality had gone out of the window and it disturbed me in a way I hadn’t expected!

• Heart