Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you see the benefits of spending 1 hour in your car to go to the nearest shop?? It's a moral duty to burn as much petrol as you can to maximize BP's profits.
but I thought that the government wanted to ban fossil fuels coz it causes the mythical climate change, so why would they build 15 minute cities to make me use MORE petrol? That doesn’t compute, it’s a contradiction!
Oh wait, don’t worry actually, I’m a CTist so everything I believe is a contradiction anyway 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like they constantly want their viewpoint to be vindicated, which it why they try to attribute pretty much any ill health to vaccines.
Every time I see a social media post where someone is talking about an illness they have, some moronic CT bot writes ‘did you have the Covid vaccine’ underneath. This is sometimes when the person is terminally ill Or had already passed away. They are vile and have no empathy. In the most recent case where I saw this, the lady had got symptoms of being unwell in 2019. It’s unbelievable how these people will trample on anybody just so they can believe they are right.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Every time I see a social media post where someone is talking about an illness they have, some moronic CT bot writes ‘did you have the Covid vaccine’ underneath. This is sometimes when the person is terminally ill Or had already passed away. They are vile and have no empathy. In the most recent case where I saw this, the lady had got symptoms of being unwell in 2019. It’s unbelievable how these people will trample on anybody just so they can believe they are right.
Literally. And they’ll do it with their full government name and real profile picture as well, it’s so embarrassing. I don’t understand how they think that it’s normal to comment stuff like that on strangers posts, they have zero empathy or social skills.

• Sad
Haha instagram actually showed me this memory yesterday, apparently it has has officially been 2 whole years since I first lined up and put my arm out for the chip to be installed 🥹

Does anyone know when I’m supposedly going to die suddenly? Last time I saw, the CTists were saying that we won’t start seeing most of the deaths until 10 years from now
🥴 so I guess I’ve still got a few years left in me yet!
you mean I have to work and pay bills for another ten years before the clot shot takes me?!

(Side note: i love your hair, the colour is stunning!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Could someone clarify that none of this person's bowel and 'lady parts' problems were recorded as vaccine side effects?

While I'm here, health care professionals are used to hearing about their patients gross symptoms. Maybe think twice before you unleash the frankly disturbing consequences of your own smooth-brained decisions.

Reactions: 6
Seven cases of measles have been linked to a school and nursery in Staffordshire, with health officials warning people to be vigilant.
All children infected at the North Road Academy and nursery in Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, had not received an MMR vaccination.

Poor kids 😔 such crappy parenting to deny your child a vaccine which could have prevented them from getting sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Seven cases of measles have been linked to a school and nursery in Staffordshire, with health officials warning people to be vigilant.
All children infected at the North Road Academy and nursery in Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, had not received an MMR vaccination.

Poor kids 😔 such crappy parenting to deny your child a vaccine which could have prevented them from getting sick.
It's all about them though, isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Sorry I am dim. Why is she drinking turpentine? Or why does she think she is??
I have a case of Poe's Law on this one, it's surely too ridiculous to be real so it must be satire, or is it the other way round...?

Mainly it reminds me of a really old joke (hence my reaction) about two farmers, one complaining his horse has flu, the other says when his own horse got flu he gave it half a pint of turps so the first farmer says great and runs off to give it a try...
A week later they are talking again and the first farmer says he gave his horse half a pint of turps like the other one said but his horse died, and the other said 'yep, so did mine'...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, in "there's always either a Bright Eyes or Half Man Half Biscuit lyric":

"I'm clowning by the Serpentine / she's still drinking turpentine / will she ever shine her light on me?"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's all about them though, isn't it?
You're spot on, Ens. I wonder if not being vaccinated would affect the child later in life, say if the kid wanted to travel they'd need all sorts wouldn't they?
My family emigrated to Australia from Canada when I was around pre-school age, I had to get a few not usually given until later or or teen years before we could move.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not a conspiracy theory, but an example of people thinking that *they* will never be the ones affected by the way they vote. 🙄

See also: well yes I voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces party but I never thought they'd eat *my* face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Well, my fellow gen Zers, there’s good news and bad news for us according to this man:
The bad news is that we’re all sterile and have got AIDS, but the good news is that within 7 years we’ll all be dead anyway so it doesn’t matter! 🤪🤪
137DC453-0338-4326-927D-F069C8E205D4.jpeg

---
Not a conspiracy theory, but an example of people thinking that *they* will never be the ones affected by the way they vote. 🙄

See also: well yes I voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces party but I never thought they'd eat *my* face.

Don’t even get me started on cunts like this. The entitlement is just utterly insane, they voted to leave, the UK no longer pays into the EU, so why are they so shocked and outraged about no longer having the benefits of being an EU citizen?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, my fellow gen Zers, there’s good news and bad news for us according to this man:
The bad news is that we’re all sterile and have got AIDS, but the good news is that within 7 years we’ll all be dead anyway so it doesn’t matter! 🤪🤪
View attachment 2342902
---
Good grief, what an arsewipe! It's the absolutism of his fake health info and the, 'Yeah, they'll all be dead in xxx months/years...' that's the worst. He's W. R. Schlock, more like! 😩😬

• Haha
View attachment 2342902
---

Don’t even get me started on cunts like this. The entitlement is just utterly insane, they voted to leave, the UK no longer pays into the EU, so why are they so shocked and outraged about no longer having the benefits of being an EU citizen?
Where do these notions come from, I wonder? Entire generations with AIDS dying out within 7 years? I'm Gen X and I'd like to know who's going to be left to take me on the shopper hopper and remind me to chew and swallow when I'm elderly?

I think some of these people have read a book or watched something and now they think it's real life.
My boss was 100% positive that some countries in Europe have suicide booths helpfully located on city streets for anyone wishing to use them, until I pointed out that this was a scene from the first episode of Futurama. He's not even CT, just a regular dude, that's how easily this tit takes root.

I did take this piss out of him for a couple of weeks, which was good for our working rapport.

• Heart
Weird since the other day I was just reading that scientists are hopeful we're all but at the end of the AIDS epidemic.

"Botswana, Eswatini, Rwanda, the United Republic of Tanzania, and Zimbabwe have already achieved the “95-95-95” targets. That means 95% of the people who are living with HIV knowing their HIV status, 95% of the people who know that they are living with HIV being on lifesaving antiretroviral treatment, and 95% of people who are on treatment being virally suppressed. A further 16 other countries, eight of them in sub-Saharan Africa, the region which accounts for 65% of all people living with HIV, are also close to doing so.

“The end of AIDS is an opportunity for a uniquely powerful legacy for today’s leaders,” said Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of UNAIDS. “They could be remembered by future generations as those who put a stop to the world’s deadliest pandemic. They could save millions of lives and protect the health of everyone. They could show what leadership can do.”

• Heart