Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to detox your body if you had the 'clot shot'. This guy can help, of course. Wonder how much he's charging?
View attachment 2427192
So, assuming half the population (32 million, I think it's more than that, but eh) are vaccinated, he's claiming that 66,390 people died of the vaccine within one month¹. That's relatively close to the peak death rate for Covid itself, for reference (~2200 per day). That would be very noticeable. These people are truly deranged.

¹plus some tiny fraction of a person, so let's assume it gave them a headache 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think I should let my husband know he can go out of the closet? I won't be mad as it's the government's fault. I have to say he has been really good at faking being a heterosexual all these months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile on GLP:

1693936365966.png

(to be fair, one of the first few replies to said thread was "Do you have a brain? 🙄"...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting article about climate change deniers/sm influencers getting it wrong again, including GB News & Neil Oliver:
Why can't people read articles a little closer beyond a headline and.... just not get it so wrong. Then worse, circulate the misinformation. As we've said before on here, some of them don't seem to be bothered if it's even truth or fiction they're spreading, it's the celebrity/attention/clicks that seem to matter more.
---
Quote from above article:
'Bob Ward, from the LSE’s Grantham Institute on Climate, said: “Yes, this form of denial became very visible during the summer heat crisis in Europe earlier this summer.

“This form of denial is particularly pernicious because it misleads people about the clear dangers that extreme heat poses to people, directly and through the higher risk of wildfires. It is another example of how climate change deniers sacrifice the public interest in pursuit of their extreme political agenda.'

• Sad
Reactions: 6
omg I’m watching Elementary and this dialogue made me laugh out loud. Though some of you would appreciate it too.

IMG_4846.jpeg

• Haha
I agree with Holmes, tbh
I particularly agree with the “large groups of people cannot keep secrets“ part.

Apart from the details about the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony being kept quiet. The expectation that proves the rule!

• Heart
I wouldn't be shocked if its not, sadly.
That's the thing though, there are so many instances of people doing or selling medically unsound practices it's no wonder we can't tell if it's real or not.
Taylor Winterstein, whose only achievement in life is marrying an ex-rugby player, has developed a whole anti-vax workshop and sells bags of purple 'health' rice for $$$. No medical qualifications whatsoever but the crunchy mums on the east coast break their legs to buy her snake oil and attend her 'Tay's Way' (🤢) meet-ups.

• Sad
This is the kind of conspiracy theory I love. Real-life Stargates all over the world and throughout time. #IWantToBelieve ✌🏻👽 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
This is the kind of conspiracy theory I love. Real-life Stargates all over the world and throughout time. #IWantToBelieve ✌🏻👽 🤣

This is the kind of thing my husband is into. Pyramids built not by enslaved people but engineered by an alien race, Atlantis - that kind of thing.
It's interesting but some of the explanations of ancient technology and architecture do my head in. 😂

This is the kind of thing my husband is into. Pyramids built not by enslaved people but engineered by an alien race, Atlantis - that kind of thing.
It's interesting but some of the explanations of ancient technology and architecture do my head in. 😂
Oh my gosh me too. Making out that it was aliens is an insult to the real builders and designers.

• Heart
Oh my gosh me too. Making out that it was aliens is an insult to the real builders and designers.
The Romans had central heating and coin operated dispensers 2,000 years ago plus all the other conveniences they used which were lost to the rest of us when Rome went sideways.
Occam's Razor, not everything has to have a convoluted back story.
Unless it's Nessie, I'd be interested to hear her story. Haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nessie is hard to find because half the time she isn't there, she burrows down into the mud at the bottom of the loch and goes through the stargate there which links to the private pool at her seaside residence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
To be fair the Pyramids weren't really built by slaves. There would have been slave labour used in the quarrying and some of the manual labour, but most of the builders were farmers who worked during the seasons when the Nile was flooded, and it was seen as quite prestigious. Certain parts of it were seen as a religious duty as well, iirc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5