Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Earlier I wasted several minutes on a youtube piece thinking I was going to see some false false false flag theorising (often fascinating) but was disappointed that it turned out to be some guy just parroting the narrative of the mainstream media on the subject of the 'special military operation'.
It was then that I was struck by the realisation that this was absolutely fine because he was not parroting the *western* mainstream media narrative.

Ordinarily wouldn't bother moaning about it but I had just been snorkeling through a load of Kremlin output and it seemed like I had accidentally hit the 'read this aloud' button on one of their summaries.

MSM is MSM is MSM, it doesn't gain 'truth' by virtue of being someone else's.

Reactions: 1

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Ooh I’ve been meaning to listen to this actually, it sounds good from the preview! I feel like it’s gonna make me cringe hearing all the CT stuff though, seems like it focuses quite a lot on the pitchfork carrying gang mentality aspect of them.
Yes it does a little but with good reason and it's not just sensationalised, it's quite balanced.
The town (Totnes) is pretty much divided in half regarding their stance on CT subjects. The host gives the CTs plenty of time to air their views, a couple come across as a little unhinged but others are calm.

Ensay

VIP Member
Seven cases of measles have been linked to a school and nursery in Staffordshire, with health officials warning people to be vigilant.
All children infected at the North Road Academy and nursery in Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, had not received an MMR vaccination.

Poor kids 😔 such shitty parenting to deny your child a vaccine which could have prevented them from getting sick.
It's all about them though, isn't it?

• Sad

daydreamer95

VIP Member
One of the only regular posters on the CT thread took some comments I'd made on another thread when I'd been talking about my husband and I both being sick, put them together and commented asking why I was sick all the time and mentioning that my husband is vaxxed as well.
First off, I have a chronic illness and am immunocompromised which is why I'm often ill.
My husband hasn't had the Covid vaccine, he is dead against it and also has some very CT views which we agree to disagree on.

I've never interacted with this other poster, I have no idea why she picked my comments to further her agenda. I stayed off the Covid threads as it's not of interest to me and it was tiring to read the same shit over and over.

I tried to point out the inconsistencies and obvious fakery of a video supposedly filmed in my home town of children being ripped away from their parents by police and forcibly vaccinated- the police uniforms were not the uniform of the state I live in, it was dangerous propaganda.

After that I was mocked and followed around Tattle threads by people from the CT thread leaving vomit emojis on everything I posted, not even on this thread but another one I'm a part of.

Is that enough for you?
I asked why it was satisfying seeing lack of posts on CT thread if you don’t mind opposite opinions?

I also asked what debate you would want to have with people you think of as sly donkey antivaxxers?

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Haven't listened yet, it's on my play list for tonight. It's about Andrew Wakefield and I think is only three episodes (one out so far for non-subscribers.)

daydreamer95

VIP Member
So satisfying to see the other Fred die a natural, unvaccinated death.

There's about three people left on the other thread, it's died a death.
They've all hone elsewhere.

I don't mind people having an opposite opinion but most of them were nasty and sly. No debate, just donkeys.

Why is it satisfying to see a lack of posting if you don’t mind opposite opinions @MaineCoonMama ?

I’m also seeing a few posters here including you going elsewhere specifically calling people out in an attempt to incite bad feeling, one response calls for violence people need to be hit with things

I’ve had it myself on another thread people were told to ignore me the usual dehumanising

What debate do you want to have with people you think of as sly donkey anti vaxxers?

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Hey guys! ‘Murican here. About UFOs? Yeah. We’ve been lied to forever. If ppl knew the truth I think it would turn the planet upside down. Too much out there from ppl who have witnessed things, and it goes waaaay back to Robert Byrd’s notes on Antarctica his son found after his father’s death.