Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What a difference a year being banged up in a Romanian slammer makes, he must’ve spent the whole time watching the torahvision !!! Can’t believe even Andrew Tate has been brainwashed by the bigpharma shills🤬🤬🤬
6DEA5C91-19DC-4A12-A7A6-CF335D8ED364.jpeg

08AB935C-82FC-43A8-BDF2-357EEA0A5891.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There was an item on yesterday's ITV news about a decrease in the uptake of the MMR vaccine. Obviously it's causing concerns as there has been an increase in cases of measles, which can be very damaging.

I know we've talked about it on here before and some of it was put down to a general distrust in vaccines since the covid vaccinations, but this news item said there were likely to be other factors, too. From memory they were:
  • Lockdown meant less transmission of disease, therefore less parents felt their child needed it (especially if they weren't going to school at the time)
  • Lockdowns/covid vaccinations meant the MMR jab was deprioritised to a degree and now the NHS is playing catch up
  • A perception that there's a 'window' for children to have the MMR jab and if it's missed, it's too late. That's incorrect, the MMR vaccine can be given at any time.
There were probably other factors I've missed out, but it wasn't a clear-cut case of people don't like vaccines as much now, so they're not having any or letting their children have any. Obviously people are being urged to have them, which those who are against vaccines will no doubt describe as "pushing", but it's just out of a desire to get the numbers of MMR down.

Reactions: 9
There was an item on yesterday's ITV news about a decrease in the uptake of the MMR vaccine. Obviously it's causing concerns as there has been an increase in cases of measles, which can be very damaging.

I know we've talked about it on here before and some of it was put down to a general distrust in vaccines since the covid vaccinations, but this news item said there were likely to be other factors, too. From memory they were:
  • Lockdown meant less transmission of disease, therefore less parents felt their child needed it (especially if they weren't going to school at the time)
  • Lockdowns/covid vaccinations meant the MMR jab was deprioritised to a degree and now the NHS is playing catch up
  • A perception that there's a 'window' for children to have the MMR jab and if it's missed, it's too late. That's incorrect, the MMR vaccine can be given at any time.
There were probably other factors I've missed out, but it wasn't a clear-cut case of people don't like vaccines as much now, so they're not having any or letting their children have any. Obviously people are being urged to have them, which those who are against vaccines will no doubt describe as "pushing", but it's just out of a desire to get the numbers of MMR down.
In the article I posted in the previous thread about the decrease in uptake of the tetanus/diphtheria/polio vaccine it said similar, the pandemic putting strain on the already understaffed NHS has meant that resources have been diverted away from vaccination programs and HCPs have less time to deliver health education to their patients meaning that false perceptions (not necessarily CTs/antivax views) have started to spring up. I think a lot of it probably comes down to the fact that people have forgotten the importance of these vaccines. Cases of these diseases have been extremely low in developed countries for decades now due to the fact that the vast majority of the population is vaccinated against them, and they just aren’t something we ever even think about or worry about. It’s not like we regularly see news stories where loads of kids are dying of tetanus so people aren’t thinking ‘tit, must remember to get my child vaccinated!’.
We take herd immunity for granted tbh, if we want to continue to enjoy the incredibly low rates of these horrible diseases that we have in the developed world compared to those in developing countries, we all need to keep up with the vaccines 🤷‍♀️. I think over the next year or so if uptake doesn’t increase, you’ll probably start to see more intense public health campaigns from the government/NHS encouraging people to get them.

Reactions: 9
Have any of you heard of Phil Godlewski?

This guy has only came up on my radar because my partner's mum keeps talking about him! Apparently he's "number one" (in the CIA, or was) and has a "friend" in the CIA who gives him "intel".

She also believes JFK Jr is still alive and having an interview published in George magazine (which I thought went out of print decades ago) is further proof of his status and connections. Love, Hate, & Mystery: Who is Phil Godlewski? - George Magazine (georgeonline.com) - some comments below the article look suspiciously like bot behaviour to me, though this one stood out:
richard.jpg

At her request, I watched one of Phil's lives two nights ago (I have never bothered looking at Rumble before now). First trick out of the hat is that thing a lot of "truthers" do - rapid fire questions. For those who don't know, they can only answer Yes or No questions offered on the live chat stream. (Surely a red flag, anyone can do this and WHY SO VAGUE? Why not elaborate?).

He also shills his website - which, to be honest, made me think of Sgt Bilko https://philssilver.com (IT'S A MLM SILVER SCAM - didn't take him long to share it), even though he lets us know he doesn't care about making money or even how many followers he has (yet at the very beginning of the video he showed an email from Rumble saying he now has 170K followers/37M + views - some on social media are saying he faked the email).

( This is how Phil's Silver operates - see this Reddit text transcript: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/co...=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button )

Interestingly, or worryingly, many in the live commentary box were people asking "when will GESARA happen?" / "should I stop paying my credit card payments?"

I came away not having learnt anything at all, actually. Just "buy my tit" and "yes / no" replies - reminding us that "tomorrow is a very important day" (yesterday) and that the banking systems are about to collapse and those who can remove their money should, those who can't will regret it. Pensions are not safe, social security is. Also, one of his yes / no questions informed me that Robin Williams is still alive (?).

As this is MSM I'm sure his fans will say it's made up to discredit him QAnon leader outed for inappropriate relationship with minor at school, report says | The Independent (Twitter is full of this, this is just an example).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's worrying about all this (and Phil Godlewski is not the only "truther" pushing this GESARA / silver / gold shill) is that an older lady could be spending money on silver that's worth far less than she's paying up for / she could potentially not be making repayments on the assumption banks will collapse soon / gold and silver will be the new currency / having XRP funds will be part of this new system. She seems to think millions are heading her way soon as she has money invested in silver and XRP. And she won't be the only one.

She also says we should all empty our bank accounts (or at least, make sure we have plenty of cash put away and food stashed) for the impending transition.

Don't get me wrong, something is afoot (eg, Credit Suisse collapsed and they endured scandal after scandal in recent years) but this isn't how it's going to play out. Credit Suisse - The Worst Bank on Earth? - YouTube

As for Phil Godlewski's history with the law authorities, apparently he also has fraud charges against him in the past. (Some on Twitter have been posting documents over the last few days).

Last edited:
A lot of these social media idols who CTists worship are genuinely the biggest grifters going tbh. My husband showed me this woman on twitter who is constantly pushing a crypto scam, talking about how you’ve gotta buy into her scheme so the government can’t control your funds etc (along with a lot of other classic CTs and ‘christian’ values), the latest is that she has moved to costa rica and is asking people to ‘apply’ to come and join her there? Just screams money laundering lmao. Anyway, she must be making an absolute killing because her replies were just full of people who were clearly massively into crypto and willing to ‘invest’.
I think CTists are some of the easiest people to scam and make money off of. You play on their fears, insecurities, negative emotions and prejudices by pushing the CTs and then manipulate them into giving you their money with the promise that you can help them beat the system by investing in your scam.

Reactions: 12
Well that's me back from holiday, not looked at any internet for 2 weeks (difficult but defo recommend for unwinding) being abducted by aliens. Luckily they tossed me back to earth after a few basic tests because apparently I wasn't what they were looking for. Not pure enough. 'Oh right, was it the covid vaccines?' I asked. They looked solemnly through three green eyes and spoke in low tones via language translator devices, 'Yes, plus the tetanus, diptheria, cholera, polio, mumps, penicillin, measles, bcg and hepatitis jabs you've had throughout your life, and antibiotics for those throat infections when you were a kid, and the anti-inflammatories when you knacked your back, as well as all the junk food you ate in your student days, not forgetting that time you tried a joint, plus the packet of cigarettes you smoked when you were 24 for no sane reason. We can't find anyone to experiment with on this blasted planet, after decades trying. In fact we're sick of you humans and we're never coming back!' And with that they zoomed off into the velvet-black night sky, the lights of their silver, saucer-shaped spaceship fading like stars in a distant galaxy.**
**disclaimer, none of the above is true except the first 20 words! 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've only just started reading this QAnon-debunking Reddit thread (mostly, because, my partner's mum is deep in the Q-hole and the more I read the more I think - WTF). It's hilarious but it's also bloody worrying.

This can't pass without comment Sure ,yuppers🤣 : r/Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) Looks like May, June and July are going to be busy months.

"The program will suffer changes if the situation requires it" :rolleyes: doesn't it always?

Sun. 21 May 6 pm EST Live stream on CBKNews121: JFK Jr., Elvis, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Michael Jackson (?!?!?!), Lady (?) Diana, Steve Jobs
Web capture_8-5-2023_222735_i.redd.it.jpeg

Tues. 25 July 2023: "Queen Diana Coronation"?!?! :eek:
Web capture_8-5-2023_22382_i.redd.it.jpeg

From what little I know about Q-theories - isn't it supposedly the Cabal / global elites who are into child trafficking / abuse / harvesting adrenochrome yet they're heralding the reappearance of Michael Jackson? The truthers (seem to) want to rid the world of them and save these children (which is an honourable endeavour, of course). So how MJ plays a part in all this, I've no idea.

Reddit seems to think there must be Russian troll farms at work - to see who takes these crazy social media posts as gospel - I must admit I'm beginning to wonder.

(Though, please do read some of those Reddit threads, with or without a tinfoil hat. The comments on many of them are really funny).

Reactions: 2
I've only just started reading this QAnon-debunking Reddit thread (mostly, because, my partner's mum is deep in the Q-hole and the more I read the more I think - WTF). It's hilarious but it's also bloody worrying.

This can't pass without comment Sure ,yuppers🤣 : r/Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) Looks like May, June and July are going to be busy months.

"The program will suffer changes if the situation requires it" :rolleyes: doesn't it always?

Sun. 21 May 6 pm EST Live stream on CBKNews121: JFK Jr., Elvis, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Michael Jackson (?!?!?!), Lady (?) Diana, Steve Jobs
View attachment 2157513
Tues. 25 July 2023: "Queen Diana Coronation"?!?! :eek:
View attachment 2157548
From what little I know about Q-theories - isn't it supposedly the Cabal / global elites who are into child trafficking / abuse / harvesting adrenochrome yet they're heralding the reappearance of Michael Jackson? The truthers (seem to) want to rid the world of them and save these children (which is an honourable endeavour, of course). So how MJ plays a part in all this, I've no idea.

Reddit seems to think there must be Russian troll farms at work - to see who takes these crazy social media posts as gospel - I must admit I'm beginning to wonder.

(Though, please do read some of those Reddit threads, with or without a tinfoil hat. The comments on many of them are really funny).
Stuff like that is so extreme that you do wonder if it's bot farms or just trolls at play. I just find it hard to believe anyone truly thinks that kind of thing is going to play out.

I did have a read through some of the comments, though, and had a good laugh.

Anyone else join facebook local groups for random towns just purely to see tit like this? Seeing CTists in the wild actually admitting to believing in this tit with their full name on display, in front of all of their neighbours is genuinely incredible.
FA8332B8-DB60-4CEC-BC82-E51BAB778E23.jpeg

A677044E-BCC1-4775-87FC-1AAA4A799F85.jpeg

937C5888-55D6-4B22-ACE4-DCFD48F476A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else join facebook local groups for random towns just purely to see tit like this? Seeing CTists in the wild actually admitting to believing in this tit with their full name on display, in front of all of their neighbours is genuinely incredible.
View attachment 2160039
View attachment 2160040
View attachment 2160042
Oh dear! Mobile phone masts are all over the place. Yes they're not the prettiest things to look at, but pretty much everyone has a mobile now and uses it regularly, so they're needed.

When it comes to these objections, I think most people are aware that "it's an eyesore" isn't enough, so they start piling on multiple reasons. That tends to be why people are quick to latch onto any potential health implications. The ones who start to spread that kind of thing probably believe it, but the ones who propagate it may not necessarily, they just think it adds weight to their objection.

Most of them only really object from a NIMBY aspect. They want to use their mobiles but they don't want the mast in their immediate vicinity - build it somewhere else please. They'll soon moan if they can't get a signal. :D

I'm surprised they haven't used another reason like "they're trying to beam the covid vaccines into us via these masts!"

Speaking of covid vaccines, why do some conspiracy theorists assume someone's vaccinated whenever they hear of a health condition? They never seem to stop and say "maybe they weren't vaccinated?" they just go straight in with "must be the vaccine".

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else wonder if some of these conspiracy theories are deliberately invented or promoted to make legitimate questions or concerns also seem ridiculous?

If anyone had told me 40 odd years ago that plastic was dangerous to the environment, I would have laughed. Now I am aware of animals and birds caught in rogue plastic, and how it cant be recycled! So plastic can be dangerous to the environment, but nobody realised it!
---
Its very George Orwell, and 1984 at the moment, with words and ideas being twisted all over the place!

How can Trump as an impeached ex president be allowed to stand again? Shouldnt the Republicans be using another candidate?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else wonder if some of these conspiracy theories are deliberately invented or promoted to make legitimate questions or concerns also seem ridiculous?

If anyone had told me 40 odd years ago that plastic was dangerous to the environment, I would have laughed. Now I am aware of animals and birds caught in rogue plastic, and how it cant be recycled! So plastic can be dangerous to the environment, but nobody realised it!
---
Its very George Orwell, and 1984 at the moment, with words and ideas being twisted all over the place!

How can Trump as an impeached ex president be allowed to stand again? Shouldnt the Republicans be using another candidate?
I do wonder myself about that. I think there's an odd control of speech going on that I can't quite explain as well, but it's like on some platforms the entire middle between believer in something without question and conspiracy theorist is just missing. Any legitimate concerns or questions are met with flinging the person raising them to one side or the other without exploring what they're asking which isn't useful or progressive at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

---

What's crazy is that since there are no laws specifically prohibiting it, so potentially he could be running for the presidency, possibly even elected president from prison. Clearly everyone relied on "gentleman's agreements" for far too long. All it took was one person who doesn't give one toss about rules or laws or any of that to push the system to the edge. Talk about unprecedented times! Things really need to be properly codified, but given the extreme political stratification and the stranglehold the GOP has in certain areas, it's highly doubtful that'll happen anytime soon.

I blame Trump for a lot of it (not all obviously!) but his approach is to never take accountability. If someone accuses him of anything, he just says "fake news!" and his followers lap it up.

Russia is similar - even when they do something obvious like poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal, they just say "this is an utter lie" and their citizens either never know about it, or if they do, they just believe Putin and his lackeys.

Reactions: 11
I blame Trump for a lot of it (not all obviously!) but his approach is to never take accountability. If someone accuses him of anything, he just says "fake news!" and his followers lap it up.

Russia is similar - even when they do something obvious like poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal, they just say "this is an utter lie" and their citizens either never know about it, or if they do, they just believe Putin and his lackeys.
Exactly. Outright denial (lies), whataboutism, claiming "alternative facts" - as if facts are akin to opinions! It makes one's head spin. And I fear it's only going to get worse with the increasing sophistication of deep fakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7