Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, my favourite cryptid would probable be Bigfoot. Apparently some of them are ginger which is interesting to me as there's some scientific conjecture that Neanderthals might have had reddish hair as well.

Reactions: 6
Anyway, my favourite cryptid would probable be Bigfoot. Apparently some of them are ginger which is interesting to me as there's some scientific conjecture that Neanderthals might have had reddish hair as well.
Mine is the Chupacabra just because I love the name!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shaka Hislop fainted on live TV yesterday at the AC Milan v Real Madrid match during halftime (he received medical attention and is now reportedly conscious and chatting away) but of course, the CTists are gleefully wanking themselves off over the thought of it being due to a vaccine side effect. I’m seeing lots of:

“Woz he vaxxed 🤡?”
“Safe and effective”
“Peepol didnt use to colapse like that 🤔
“Jab strikes again”
“Must of took that clot shot”

I don’t get it, it could be anything. He was wearing a suit in 35 degree Californian heat, so to me the most likely cause would probably be overheating? Why do these people think that no one fainted before covid? I know this comes from the cesspit that is football twitter, but it honestly makes me despair that these people walk among us lmfao.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Video released 5 years ago:

Let me guess, the vaxx creates a wormhole that allows interdimensional travel of Bill Gates nanobots that caused these people to pass out!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shaka Hislop fainted on live TV yesterday at the AC Milan v Real Madrid match during halftime (he received medical attention and is now reportedly conscious and chatting away) but of course, the CTists are gleefully wanking themselves off over the thought of it being due to a vaccine side effect. I’m seeing lots of:

“Woz he vaxxed 🤡?”
“Safe and effective”
“Peepol didnt use to colapse like that 🤔
“Jab strikes again”
“Must of took that clot shot”

I don’t get it, it could be anything. He was wearing a suit in 35 degree Californian heat, so to me the most likely cause would probably be overheating? Why do these people think that no one fainted before covid? I know this comes from the cesspit that is football twitter, but it honestly makes me despair that these people walk among us lmfao.
They're so obsessed with it. It's like they constantly want their viewpoint to be vindicated, which it why they try to attribute pretty much any ill health to vaccines.

Personally speaking, if I hear someone's ill, my first reaction is concern and hope that they feel better soon. I certainly wouldn't dream of gleefully assuming what caused it. Strange indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're so obsessed with it. It's like they constantly want their viewpoint to be vindicated, which it why they try to attribute pretty much any ill health to vaccines.

Personally speaking, if I hear someone's ill, my first reaction is concern and hope that they feel better soon. I certainly wouldn't dream of gleefully assuming what caused it. Strange indeed.
Literally.
I just think it’s bizarre how they’re happy to absolutely smear HCPs, make awful accusations about them and claim they’re evil bigpharma poison pushers who have been complicit in killing half the population, but often when it actually comes down to it and they find themselves unwell, suddenly they trust the HCPs again and will take whatever ‘poison’ they’re told to take. Obviously there are the more hardcore ones who would genuinely rather die than admit they were wrong, but most of the time I reckon a lot of what they say is actually just attention seeking.

Anyway, some slightly more positive news for this thread is that on Sunday, the Spanish general election was held, there was no clear majority unfortunately and it could easily go to another election (lol classic), but the far right party Vox (full on climate change deniers, hate immigrants, women, gays etc) have lost 19 seats since the 2019 election. They’ve gone from 52/350 to 33/350 and I think it’s great to see. Instead of following the current trend in Europe of electing far right governments, Spain has rejected that.

Reactions: 10
Watching the congressional hearing regarding UFOs or (U AP ) …. Absolutely fascinating and some very compelling evidence!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this?
D'oh!

But they are right I mean my god the indignity of being able to conveniently reach all the useful places without having to find somewhere to park :eek: obviously not something I have to worry about, the chauffeur just does laps of the ring road until summoned.

But they are also right that the committee does have an agenda :eek:
Available to read on the council website in advance...

Having seen town centres die because of the 'donut effect' I can see some benefits to having local shops for local people ;) and I'm reasonably sure that nobody's budget is going to stretch to 10-metre walls with gates and security checkpoints like they have in Paris, at first hidden from the world but then revealed in the excellent fly-on-the-wall documentary 'District 13'
(ignore the extra 'B' on the english, they think it's a geniusly cunning disguise but they aren't fooling anyone)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this?
Chrriiiiiiisstt!, this is a new level of stupid. This lot turned up to protest something that wasn't even being discussed, nor is it even proposed anywhere in Liverpool. They appear to have no clue what the 15-minute cities concept actually is... 😩😩😂😂
---
Interesting this today - The Mail doing a u-turn on covid vaccines, reporting that 'Data shows people aren't dying from the jabs despite anti-vaxx claims':

I thought this bit was apt too, relating to CTs attributing practically every notable death this past 2 years to the vaccine:

'Campaign group the Center for Countering Digital Hate said anti-vaxx groups are latching on to such incidents to promote their message despite, in many cases, it not even being known if the person in question was vaccinated.
Imran Ahmed, the group's chief executive, said: 'Online anti-vaxxers are parasites, cynically exploiting tragedy to baselessly connect any injury or death of a notable person to vaccinations.'

On Musk specifically, he added: 'It is particularly worrying that Twitter has rolled back its policy on Covid disinformation to reflect Elon Musk’s desperate need to prioritise controversy, engagement, and short-term advertising profits over the public good. 'Anti-vaxx lies are deadly and platforms must stop allowing dedicated spreaders of disinformation from abusing their platforms and the trust of other users.'

Fingers crossed this ghoulish continual relating deaths to the vaccine will ease off, and the CTs can go deeper into something else - crypto or 15-minute cities or election fraud or whatever... 😬😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chrriiiiiiisstt!, this is a new level of stupid. This lot turned up to protest something that wasn't even being discussed, nor is it even proposed anywhere in Liverpool. They appear to have no clue what the 15-minute cities concept actually is... 😩😩😂😂
I think that's a pre-requisite for most conspiracy theories isn't it? Take an issue and distort or misrepresent it to 'prove' that 'they' are out to get us.
I used to think that about 10% of the population was susceptible to this nonsense but now I wonder if it's spreading. When we moved house last year I joined the 'Nextdoor' website as a source for local contractors etc. It's usually full of people complaining about dog tit, traffic and housebuilding NIMBYs but last week someone posted a comment about the Bank of England Central Bank Digital Currency Taskforce and possible proposals for a 'digital pound'. Not the usual 'Nextdoor' fare I thought but that single comment exploded with people across the area jumping in about Klaus Schwab and the WEF, the Rothschilds, how our money will be 'stolen' or how we will be prevented from spending our money on things that are not 'approved' by the powers that be. Seemingly regular people, living in pleasant little villages all completely bought in to the CT paradigm.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly what is their beef with 15 min cities anyway? All I ever hear is people moaning about how inaccessible everything is, and it’s true!
Don't you see the benefits of spending 1 hour in your car to go to the nearest shop?? It's a moral duty to burn as much petrol as you can to maximize BP's profits.

• Haha
I thought this bit was apt too, relating to CTs attributing practically every notable death this past 2 years to the vaccine:
Haha instagram actually showed me this memory yesterday, apparently it has has officially been 2 whole years since I first lined up and put my arm out for the chip to be installed 🥹

Does anyone know when I’m supposedly going to die suddenly? Last time I saw, the CTists were saying that we won’t start seeing most of the deaths until 10 years from now
🥴 so I guess I’ve still got a few years left in me yet!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha instagram actually showed me this memory yesterday, apparently it has has officially been 2 whole years since I first lined up and put my arm out for the chip to be installed 🥹

Does anyone know when I’m supposedly going to die suddenly? Last time I saw, the CTists were saying that we won’t start seeing most of the deaths until 10 years from now
🥴 so I guess I’ve still got a few years left in me yet!
On the good side of things you don't have to worry about having a pension or not.

• Haha