Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do these notions come from, I wonder? Entire generations with AIDS dying out within 7 years?
I personally think that the notions come from base prejudices about illnesses like AIDS. People who hold these views are usually, in my experience also racists and homophobic etc. and it goes with the territory that they also treat unwell people like lepers and see illness as some kind of thing that makes you weak. So people with these tendencies were terrified of getting sick themselves when the pandemic started. Most of them started off crazy panicking about it. They couldn’t keep that up so let’s believe an unrealistic narrative about ‘the cabal’ instead.

After all, what place does common sense have in the world when you can use mental gymnastics to avoid uncomfortable truths, instead?
---
I have a case of Poe's Law on this one, it's surely too ridiculous to be real so it must be satire, or is it the other way round...?
Thank you for the clarification. The reason I was unsure is (partly) because satire is a bit lost on me but also because I know someone who is thinking of ordering horse wormer from the internet to rid himself of the ‘metal’ that might be ‘growing’ inside him due to having had actual Covid, not the jab. The mind boggles 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the clarification. The reason I was unsure is (partly) because satire is a bit lost on me but also because I know someone who is thinking of ordering horse wormer from the internet to rid himself of the ‘metal’ that might be ‘growing’ inside him due to having had actual Covid, not the jab. The mind boggles 🤯
TBH I'm still undecided on it - I want it to be satire because the idea of someone doing that (and continuing to do after the results they've had) is scary but at the same time I know the chance of someone somewhere trying something like this is pretty much guaranteed.

• Sad
TBH I'm still undecided on it - I want it to be satire because the idea of someone doing that (and continuing to do after the results they've had) is scary but at the same time I know the chance of someone somewhere trying something like this is pretty much guaranteed.
I think it’s a parody based on some of the medicine people were taking to treat covid, based off Trump’s recommendations. I remember he said ivermectin was an effective treatment so people were taking it - including versions intended for use solely on animals.

Reactions: 4
Idk if the turpentine post is satire or not tbh. It has become impossible to tell with these people. I joined a group on facebook called ‘urine therapy power’ and the posts are honestly so disturbing. You get the odd troll post but you can tell that the vast majority are coming from real profiles 🥹.
8DC016C4-0E04-47DE-8C19-07982B3A2144.jpeg

BF869D86-2980-435B-9239-531EBC278FED.jpeg

77DE6E39-5AC6-421C-9A96-203DCE0A9DA6.jpeg

E05235FF-4DBA-4410-A064-E874D1219A14.jpeg

5E6CEA74-DDB1-4481-9F25-6018E032AFBE.jpeg

9F990ECC-AF9C-4D3F-B1B7-5A529FC9F153.jpeg

They refuse vaccines but will happily drink, inhale and inject their own piss 🤪.
Also, notice the hard grift going on from the admin, charging $300 for a urine therapy course lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d rather have crappy gums than gargle my own piss but do you I guess
I would honestly rather die than drink piss. Idc if it was a universal cure for every disease in the world, I still wouldn’t touch it.
Posts from this girl were shared into the group, who says she drinks 500mL of her ‘aged’ urine a day (won’t let me share the link and it’s in Spanish anyway) and claims that if you give yourself a ‘urine enema’, it has anti venom properties and will cure anaphylactic reactions to bee stings 💀 the comments are literally repulsive.
FC4C3BA1-C7D6-40BC-BFE2-66B3A9E95099.png

DEC06EC3-704C-4143-8A97-E00D5211E175.png

54B863AD-8098-458F-A944-6BF0FEB5AD14.png

5052915A-A2CE-4A4B-B020-BEF06EDEC69F.png

I actually can’t believe that these people are real

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The world is getting crazier every day, so many absolute headcases plugging their nonsensical ramblings. I wonder if Tim Berners-Lee has any regrets!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean I prefer they drink their own piss instead of something toxic like bleach or colloidal silver. It reminds me this "trend" for young mothers to eat their own placenta after giving birth. Many recipes on how to accomodate it could be found online.

My only concerns are the scam businesses generated around those bizarre trends, like the urine therapy or how people will use those unadvised "treatments" for things like cancers etc.

I have also read today that there is a measle outbreak in Northern England - of course all the sick children are unvaccinated... It worries me to where this could lead us thanks to the antivax propaganda.

• Sad
I mean I prefer they drink their own piss instead of something toxic like bleach or colloidal silver. It reminds me this "trend" for young mothers to eat their own placenta after giving birth. Many recipes on how to accomodate it could be found online.

My only concerns are the scam businesses generated around those bizarre trends, like the urine therapy or how people will use those unadvised "treatments" for things like cancers etc.

I have also read today that there is a measle outbreak in Northern England - of course all the sick children are unvaccinated... It worries me to where this could lead us thanks to the antivax propaganda.
Yeah, I think the problem is less that they’re drinking their urine (it’s utterly vile, but I doubt it would cause you serious long term harm) and more that they’re encouraging people to reject modern medicine as treatment for diseases in favour of urine, and telling people to use it in medical emergencies such as anaphylactic shock, which imo is extremely dangerous advice to be giving out 😬.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Idk if the turpentine post is satire or not tbh. It has become impossible to tell with these people. I joined a group on facebook called ‘urine therapy power’ and the posts are honestly so disturbing. You get the odd troll post but you can tell that the vast majority are coming from real profiles 🥹.
View attachment 2343593
View attachment 2343595
View attachment 2343597
View attachment 2343598
View attachment 2343599
View attachment 2343600
They refuse vaccines but will happily drink, inhale and inject their own piss 🤪.
Also, notice the hard grift going on from the admin, charging $300 for a urine therapy course lol
Screenshot 2023-07-30 121342.png

So this person believes that - if they run out of water - they can recycle their urine indefinitely, but at the same time believes it contains magical properties that are good for the body. How does it do both then? How does it do good and yet remain fully intact? Does it flow round the body helping it and then reassemble to the bladder, ready to run the circuit again?

And if God built it in us for this purpose, why not go the extra step and extend the plumbing so that it never leaves the body but continues to be recycled?

I have so many questions! Answers on a postcard please!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is interesting how many of these folk are also Bible bashers, especially the American ones.

Going back to the book that I’ve been listening to which was recommended on here, there is an account in there from a lady in Australia whose brother fell down the Qanon hole. He actually became friends with Scott Morrison and to her horror he had actually managed to get Scott Morrison to put a phrase about ritual child abuse into one of his speeches!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It is interesting how many of these folk are also Bible bashers, especially the American ones.

Going back to the book that I’ve been listening to which was recommended on here, there is an account in there from a lady in Australia whose brother fell down the Qanon hole. He actually became friends with Scott Morrison and to her horror he had actually managed to get Scott Morrison to put a phrase about ritual child abuse into one of his speeches!
ScoMo (as journos like to call him) was definitely one of our least effective Prime Ministers and misogynistic in that way certain religions promote.

Regarding the wee drinking, I would if I were stuck in the outback or at sea with no water around. Maybe.
There's a reason that urine is excreted from the body, it's a waste product.

Not surprised that people would say things like that, sadly. I do think though that it's only a small minority of people.

Reactions: 4
You know CT that makes me laugh.
The theory about doppelgängers. For some people I totally understand why they might potentially put a doppelgänger in their place but why would they need to do that to Avril Lavagne😂 no offence to Avril lavagne, im sure her family would miss her terribly but why does the world need an Avril doppelgänger 😂

• Haha
You know CT that makes me laugh.
The theory about doppelgängers. For some people I totally understand why they might potentially put a doppelgänger in their place but why would they need to do that to Avril Lavagne😂 no offence to Avril lavagne, im sure her family would miss her terribly but why does the world need an Avril doppelgänger 😂
As has also been pointed out before, in the original (modern) case, if Paul McCartney was replaced in 1967 then the replacement has had a hell of a career in his own right 😅

And the guy who made up the Avril one (a Brazilian music blogger) later admitted he was trolling anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

duck me, not a single GCSE between them in this daily mail comment section 🥲. I actually pray they’re bots!
View attachment 2350988
View attachment 2350989
View attachment 2350990
I like how the first commenter (the one who says everyone who had the first jab is now 6 feet under) is called "Not so correct". Makes it seem like a troll account.

Reactions: 8
As has also been pointed out before, in the original (modern) case, if Paul McCartney was replaced in 1967 then the replacement has had a hell of a career in his own right 😅
Not just that but according to the cts, aren't we on about the 2nd or 3rd McCartney replacement by now? All of them of course as identical-looking and talented as the original. 🤔...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not just that but according to the cts, aren't we on about the 2nd or 3rd McCartney replacement by now? All of them of course as identical-looking and talented as the original. 🤔...😂
Don't forget he's left handed as well, that narrows the Paul Pool down substantially.
They're growing them in a lab, I tells ya!

• Haha