Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nahhhh I actually thought that the whole ‘pureblood’ thing was a joke until I saw these 💀
View attachment 2167066
View attachment 2167069
Peak antivax cringe
---
ETA it always makes me laugh when CTists complain about being censored online, that reddit group has like 10k people and the r/conspiracy group has nearly 2 million
Definitely not a joke unfortunately. My family are anti-vax (ALL vax not just Covid) and refer to themselves as pure bloods.
My mum BEGGED me not to get the Covid jab while I was “of childbearing age” because she believed it would cause infertility, a higher percentage of stillborn risk, miscarriages, birth defects, etc. I made my own decision and ended up getting it. 9 months later I had a healthy full term baby, and all the females in my family who got vaccinated have also since gone on to have healthy full term babies. So her scaremongering was for nothing.
I actually don’t even want to think about what she would have had to say if anything DID go wrong though.

Pretty gross to hear them talk even to this day though about people who got vaccinated, and to know they’re talking about their own daughter 🤮

I could tell plenty of similar stories. It’s so embarrassing to be a part of this family sometimes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
It is just so childish to use ‘gay’ as a slur. I work in secondary schools and it’s really not something the kids do nowadays. Seems our teens could teach the MAGA lot about acceptance.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Anyone else find the radio silence from the antivax crowd in response to the news stories about the WHO planning to declare aspartame as ‘possibly carcinogenic to humans’ quite amusing? I’d have thought this would be right up their street!
Yet nothing…
I suppose if they can’t blame a disease on the covid jab, they’re not interested 🤣

• Haha

OwlAtTheMoon

One of my relatives has just been diagnosed with a rare, chronic neurological condition which is pretty serious, though luckily not life-threatening at this stage. Very worrying all the same . This is one of my relations who was vehemently against the covid-jab, thought covid was a hoax and a government plot and is deeply into many CTs. Despite our differing views this is someone I love very much and we are close, even if it's been hard on both sides navigating this disparity of opinions.

After hearing the news of their illness I actually thought to myself, thank goodness they didnt have the covid vaccines, or else there's a chance they might blame this rare, unpleasant illness on the jabs (it's quite likely they'd go along with this line of thinking because they already believe it of other people 🙁) I'm fully aware the vaccine has had adverse events, in rare cases serious ones. But it is maddening how certain quarters have for months/years? now been jumping to conclusions about mass vaccine injuries and deaths. What's happened with my relative shows, anecdotally, that this health shit happens all the time. Tens of millions of people in the UK had multiple covid vaccines and yes, some of them had strokes, heart attacks, cancer diagnoses or even died in the days, weeks or months following - but that doesn't imply causality!! Not when the rollout was on such a huge population scale and adverse events so proportionately few.

Btw it took me a while to realise (been away a couple of times lately) that the vaccine thread is perm locked and CT thread 'relocated'. Thought it was quieter on my notifications! Don't want to derail here but it shows, sadly, how ultimately self-destructive, as proved, that whole aggressive quote-posting out of context was - horrible sm etiquette. 🙁

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
PSA guys, unv*ccinated is now a slur! Please use the term ‘pureblood’ instead.
184DD6C5-8ED8-4220-9079-AACBDC84629B.jpeg

Otherwise the CTists will have to cancel you.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ensay

VIP Member
Wow some of them need help...

Another one I saw doing the rounds is that the Titanic submersile was all fake to distract from other goings on (not sure which) and so that billionaires could go into hiding. 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I bumped into a friend last week who was with her fuckwit husband. In chatting I mentioned I’d had COVID a few weeks back and he interjected “so you had a cold” to which I replied that no, I’d done a test and had Covid. He then kept rudely butting in and parroted “so you had a cold” every time I mentioned the C word. Absolute dickhead. My friend was so embarrassed. In his mind he probably believes his loquacious eloquence completely changed my opinion and I’m sure his version would differ greatly from mine if he had any friends to tell it to 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart

shadowcat5

VIP Member
My fav titanic submersible one is that the billionaires went through a secret portal and are now living there with all of their wealth 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Well, my fellow gen Zers, there’s good news and bad news for us according to this man:
The bad news is that we’re all sterile and have got AIDS, but the good news is that within 7 years we’ll all be dead anyway so it doesn’t matter! 🤪🤪
137DC453-0338-4326-927D-F069C8E205D4.jpeg

---
Not a conspiracy theory, but an example of people thinking that *they* will never be the ones affected by the way they vote. 🙄

See also: well yes I voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces party but I never thought they'd eat *my* face.

Don’t even get me started on cunts like this. The entitlement is just utterly insane, they voted to leave, the UK no longer pays into the EU, so why are they so shocked and outraged about no longer having the benefits of being an EU citizen?

• Heart
  • Wow

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Hopkins is such a cynical grifter, she’s a mouthpiece for rent, a talking head spouting whatever rhetoric will give her 5 mins of exposure. Whether she believes it or not is of no consequence to her. C#nt.

• Haha

OwlAtTheMoon

It's awful news about Matthew Perry. A miracle he lived this long really, poor guy, considering what his body and mind have been through across 40+ years of addiction.
Basically you'd have to be a total cunt to gloat about 'the vax' as cause of death here... 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is massively overstated imo and a very simplistic way of looking at things. Obviously shutting the country down caused issues, but it’s not solely responsible for the current state of the UK economy. Other countries had lockdowns too (which were far more severe and went on for far longer) and their standards of living haven’t fallen nearly as much as it has in the UK.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the tory government must absolutely love these goons. We’re now at the point where quite literally everything they’ve done to mess up the UK just gets blamed on lockdown/jabs.
Oh, the whole economy is fucked and your job pays you an absolute pittance so you have to choose between eating and heating your home? Yeah? That was caused entirely by lockdown. It’s nothing to do with the fact that the tories have spent the past 13 years cutting public services down to the bone, allowing wages to stagnate and doing absolutely nothing to stop businesses exploiting their employees. Oh and definitely nothing to with the economic disaster class known as brexit which they absolutely embarrassed the nation with a few years ago either. That definitely didn’t introduce massive economic uncertainty leading to a huge reduction in business investment in the country, tank sterling exchange rates and cause mass inflation. Oh no no no, please look the other way! Distract yourselves and blame lockdown for that instead 🤪.

Sorry, but it’s ridiculous. All of the problems which get blamed on “lockdown” already existed way before covid did. A global pandemic may have exacerbated things, but the government has been running the standard of living in the UK into the ground for well over a decade now. I don’t get how people can’t see that.
I absolutely love this thread and I’ve been reading it for ages but I thought I’d finally make a contribution!
I’m convinced the people who still blame lockdown for everything had never engaged in politics before then, and probably haven’t since. So their entire political agenda and understanding is based on 12 months. I see it all the time here in wales. They keep shouting about ‘Getting Drakeford out’ (unfortunately he’s retiring, I really like the guy) but fail to acknowledge that we actually had an election here in 2021, where him and his party absolutely stormed it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Seven cases of measles have been linked to a school and nursery in Staffordshire, with health officials warning people to be vigilant.
All children infected at the North Road Academy and nursery in Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, had not received an MMR vaccination.

Poor kids 😔 such shitty parenting to deny your child a vaccine which could have prevented them from getting sick.

• Sad
  • Angry

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Every time I see a social media post where someone is talking about an illness they have, some moronic CT bot writes ‘did you have the Covid vaccine’ underneath. This is sometimes when the person is terminally ill Or had already passed away. They are vile and have no empathy. In the most recent case where I saw this, the lady had got symptoms of being unwell in 2019. It’s unbelievable how these people will trample on anybody just so they can believe they are right.
Literally. And they’ll do it with their full government name and real profile picture as well, it’s so embarrassing. I don’t understand how they think that it’s normal to comment stuff like that on strangers posts, they have zero empathy or social skills.

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’d rather have shitty gums than gargle my own piss but do you I guess
I would honestly rather die than drink piss. Idc if it was a universal cure for every disease in the world, I still wouldn’t touch it.
Posts from this girl were shared into the group, who says she drinks 500mL of her ‘aged’ urine a day (won’t let me share the link and it’s in Spanish anyway) and claims that if you give yourself a ‘urine enema’, it has anti venom properties and will cure anaphylactic reactions to bee stings 💀 the comments are literally repulsive.
FC4C3BA1-C7D6-40BC-BFE2-66B3A9E95099.png

DEC06EC3-704C-4143-8A97-E00D5211E175.png

54B863AD-8098-458F-A944-6BF0FEB5AD14.png

5052915A-A2CE-4A4B-B020-BEF06EDEC69F.png

I actually can’t believe that these people are real

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
A young Footballer has just died and as expected Anti Vaxxers are dying for it to be because of the Vaccine.
I'm open minded enough to know that yes some people have died because of it, but the glee they get from it makes me feel ill

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Who’s ready to rumble?

---
(And if it doesn’t happen today, it will DEFO happen in 2031 according to george orwell)

• Haha