Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These allegations against him are so serious, yet of course his moronic followers are convinced it’s the “msm” trying to shut him down for speaking “the truth” 🤦‍♀️.
The level of support he has had from these absolute sheep since this allegations have come out are so depressing and show exactly why women do not speak out.

Reactions: 8
Lozza Fox is posting their favourite poem!

First they came for the rapists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a rapist
Then they came for the n0nces
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a nonce….

Yegods! Brand's got Lozza Fox, Musk and Andrew Tate supporting him - bring on the CT and toxic masculinity shites. Lovely. 😩😬 Plus how horrific of Lozza to post that particular poem in this context, even if he's fully predictable in his awfulness. 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Love finding seemingly interesting topic only to realise very quickly that it's conspiracy filled 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Interesting tweet thread on link between those believing/supporting Brand and a tendency to believe other CTs:
Yeah! I actually just posted on the Lucy Letby thread saying isn’t it funny how pretty much all of the sickos who are currently insisting that Letby is an innocent scapegoat, even though it has been revealed that she was protected for months by hospital managers, are now also vehemently denying the allegations made against Brand…

Tbh tho, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that a lot of them are defending him given the fact that the following he has spent the last few years procuring is mainly made up of CTists. The thing I find funniest is that people are believing that he’s being silenced by the elite when he’s a multimillionaire with massive influence and has clearly managed to suppress these allegations for years already. Like, he literally IS the elite???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you search 'covid' on twitter there are some good doctor/virologist posts discussing the new variant. There's also people talking about wanting boosters, or there's people currently/recently ill with covid. But there's also CT twats still on about lockdowns, deep state, vaxxed people are all gonna die soon, the government plot to suppress us all... yawn - that's all getting a bit old, no?
Funniest are those saying: 'Why aren't all the pro-jab brigade lining up for their latest clot-shot then? To which I'd say, 'I'd love a covid vaccine ta but as I live in the UK and am nowhere near 65 years old, nor clinically vulnerable , I can't get one.' In fact you can't even buy a covid vaccine as it's not yet an option like the flu jab is.
And this is their big pharma conspiracy...? 😩🤔💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, personally I think the skepticism and CTs around mRNA based covid vaccines is very much dying down at this point, mainly because a lot of people have just moved onto the next hot CT, but also because there is now irrefutable proof that they work and are safe. Over the last 3 years more than 13 billion doses have been given, 70+% of the entire world population has been vaccinated against covid and 10’s of thousands of studies have been carried out to determine the efficacy and safety of them. It’s by far the largest phase 4 clinical trial we’ve ever seen and has proven beyond doubt that mRNA technology is literally the future of several areas of modern medicine.
It’s undeniable, plus covid vaccines are only just the start as well. The potential applications for mRNA are practically endless, already there are currently so many vaccines in various stages of clinical development:

https://www.modernatx.com/research/product-pipeline

This one was discussed on here a few months ago, the vaccine designed to lower the risk of metastasis in patients being treated for melanoma has recently moved to stage 3 clinical trials. The results so far seem really promising.

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article/two-mrna-cancer-vaccines-advance-next-stage-clinical-trials

I’m fascinated by this one as well, they’re currently recruiting CF patients for stage 1 clinical trials of an inhaled treatment which contains CFTR mRNA encapsulated by a lipid nanoparticle. “Once delivered to the target lung cells, the mRNA is designed to produce functional copies of the CFTR protein”. I mean that’s crazy and could be such a game changer for people with CF (one of the cruelest diseases out there imo).

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT05668741

These vaccines are the result of decades of work and the scope of them is absolutely mind blowing. I know that the covid truthers who spend hundreds of hours scouring the internet for shreds of evidence to support their mad ideas that mRNA vaccines are evil will probably never believe it, but they genuinely are an incredible achievement for modern medicine.

Sorry this has ended up going totally off topic lol, but I find this stuff absolutely fascinating. Seeing all of these potential new mRNA treatments that the covid vaccines have paved the way for makes me really hopeful for the future!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Deeznutslol No need to apologise, I think that's all really interesting. It reminded me of the old days of the covid vaccine threads! Not sure if you got involved in all those.

But yeah, those who've decided the vaccines are a bad thing will never be dissauded because they've convinced themselves that any source outside their conspiracy substacks is biased and wrong. They've unfortunately swallowed the lie that only the CTs should be listened to... why might be the motivation for those people involved in those substacks?

Might it have anything to do with their requests along the lines of "please donate to my Patreon, it's the only way I can carry on exposing the lies in the MSM!!"?

I find it strange that they call themselves CTists - which should involve questioning the narrative - but they can't seem to question why certain grifters do what they do. It's a major blind spot.

@Deeznutslol that's interesting thanks. The cystic fibrosis lung-targeted treatment would be an absolute game-changer, you're right it's a hideous disease.
@Ensay it did feel a bit like the old vaccine thread informative chat, didn't it, though I think by the time I joined tattle a year ago that thread was already getting pretty adversarial, especially from vaccine-skeptic members. In more or less the first post I wrote I remember mentioning useful chats I'd had about vaccine side effects & efficacy with a nurse & doc at the large vaccination centre I happened to (be lucky enough to) live near. I was astonished to be met with, amongst other reactions, doubt that this had even happened.
Part of the CT mentality seems to be a mass paranoia and distrust (question everything!).
Of course questioning and skepticism are important tools in themselves. But it's as you say, do they forget to question the motivations of those very grifters and low-quality sources (substacks, conservative woman, youtube and the spectator amongst them, ffs) stoking their paranoia and selectively feeding misinformation in a way remarkably similar to that which they used claim of so-called 'sheeple'. Classic self-fulfilling prophesy: they've become the sheep!

Reactions: 7
A young Footballer has just died and as expected Anti Vaxxers are dying for it to be because of the Vaccine.
I'm open minded enough to know that yes some people have died because of it, but the glee they get from it makes me feel ill

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A young Footballer has just died and as expected Anti Vaxxers are dying for it to be because of the Vaccine.
I'm open minded enough to know that yes some people have died because of it, but the glee they get from it makes me feel ill
I saw this on twitter and you're right, the ghoulish glee that it might be the jab is horrendous. In time her cause of death may be revealed - it usually is - until then, RIP, so sad she's died so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
These people are obsessed with the idea that there were no sudden, unexplained deaths of young and healthy people before vaccination/before COVID. Some of them probably believe Stephen Gately's sudden death 15 years ago from a heart condition he didn't know he had was down to the COVID vaccine ...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That Sheffield footballer who has tragically died age 27 - Maddy Cusack - I see the twitter trolling definitively saying the covid vaccine caused her death is still rife. But heartening to see many more tweets calling out such 'fuelling the vaccine mass deaths' CT behaviour as vile and sick. 👍 Remembering of course we don't know Maddy's cause of death. RIP 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They did a tribute to her today before the Newcastle v Sheffield united match and apparently it went smoothly with no dickheads interrupting to shout about the vaccine or anything else disrespectful, which is good. Although apparently sky sports decided to cut it off for a ladbrokes ad smh💀.

• Sad