Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Yes she used to be so bloody smug back then and so up herself!! I just wish all these big accounts would be honest then people wouldn't feel so bad about their own struggles, especially when it's so obvious they are struggling too!!
Like when JSG put on 5 stone and tried to hide the fact, and only revealed it when she took down her consultant. Granted, she was a bitch for sending that message about her, but she was also a smug annoying bint and deserved it- haha.
Oh god, the whole of the big accounts in the SW "community" wind me up.

Reactions: 11

Mumz2010

She basically admitted in her post this morning that SW gave herself serious mental health issues, I really hope she stays away from it!
I know I think she’s someone that immerses herself into whatever the current priority is; currently cleaning. As she said in the past, she took a subway salad to a wedding, that’s obsession.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I think that’s a bit harsh! She’s become an ambassador after losing a stone using the app.

I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?
I don’t think it’s harsh at all as agreeing with others she will 100% put the weight back on and then be doing another fad.
We’ve had SW, WW, MFP, hunger directed eating and now this? She never sees it as a long term thing hence why she ends up gaining it back and binging which she openly admits. I had to unfollow as I got fed up of the cleaning workout ads and find her a bit desperate. I think she’s nice enough deep down and means no harm but I can’t follow anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 9

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Anna, I don’t think that is a compliment aimed personally at you, that is a generic message they send to everyone.. and stop pretending you don’t care about engagement when you clearly love all the freebies as you just want to be a Mrs Hinch clone..

Constantly pointing out her weightloss posts get more likes than her cleaning posts, doing ‘reality’ posts all the time and always saying “is it alright if I post this? some people don’t like that sort of thing” sounds to me like somebody who is clearly bothered about her engagement

Reactions: 8

Mumz2010

Can’t help but feel Anna is looking to attract Mrs Hinch’s attention 🙈😬 find it a bit cringe.

Reactions: 8

Getthefouttahere

Anna is a right lick arse and its actually embarrassing now seeing her comments pop up within minutes on big accounts posts. Why is she in the influencer section 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What annoys me is that it’s the same old faces being ambassadors for the current on trend products. They couldn’t stick to or with the last fad, but then they’re advertising the next in thing and we’re meant to trust them. Really pisses me off.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I think Anna is very lost she’s not a clue where she’s going what she’s doing or what she wants to be I think social media is the worst place for her, she’s lost a lot of her personality and umphh

• Heart

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I know it’s only for fun, I know I shouldn’t take it too seriously... but I just find doing lunges with a mop a bit ridiculous.

Do I now want to go out and buy some flash because I’ve seen someone bicep curl a bottle? I certainly do not

• Haha

Lucmg01

Really need a little rant about this woman! Has anyone noticed how much of a sheep she is ? Someone posts about not restricting themselves etc (spanjee) and next thing she’s all over it with an essay post ! She literally copies anything anyone posts ! Not genuine at all!

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She basically admitted in her post this morning that SW gave herself serious mental health issues, I really hope she stays away from it!

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
So many seem to struggle with the difference between trolling and having an honest opinion. If you come to read comments about yourself then that’s on you......if you don’t want others to have an opinion, don’t retain a public instagram account that you over share on
Agree. This is an opinion site so she really shouldn’t read here when she doesn’t want to know what people think.
The messages sent to her inbox were trolling though. Don’t really feel theres a need to attack her directly like that and keep biting back at her like a bully when she’s saying she’s upset. I can have brutal opinions of people, and do on here but they’re observations. In real life I can have opinions, have a chat to friends about it and still refrain from going in the face of the person telling them to get a grip.
She’s annoying, but she’s harmless.

Last edited:

Secretkady

You know the one thing about SW is that while it might be triggering for people with underlying issues with food, so would anything else. The main thing that I got when I was a member was the emphasis on speed food - read: fruit and veg, and cooking from scratch. I’ve noticed with Anna, and a few other ex SW-ers that have jumped ship and are now slagging off the plan is that they’re eating so much more processed crap now they are calorie counting. Anna eating microwave muffins for breakfast, and raving about how she’s able to eat packet sandwiches now. That isn’t a good thing babe, it might be in your calories but it’s still full of shit. They might be loosing weight quicker but bloody hell theyre not on the path to health and wellness are they. Just so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

memoii11

VIP Member
Her hair drives me mad. WAY too much volume. Also, sorry, but she seems a bit thick.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Anyone notice the “Lots of love” sign off; is that not a Hinch saying? 🙈
She is a wannabe Hinch, everything about her posts is copycat. And the questions that she asks on every pic is to try and bump engagement for more followers which means more gifted items. It would just be nice to see her be herself and make her page her own, but I guess that is the sad world of instagram

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Bit ironic she’s an nutracheck ambassador?!
I think that’s a bit harsh! She’s become an ambassador after losing a stone using the app.

I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Her content confuses me. I've unfollowed now. I'm sure she's a lovely lady but she is just after so much adoration. If you open up your life to all, then you have to take criticism. No different to the daily mail zelebs and comments. Same thing different concept.
I’ve come here to say the same thing..

She is harmless but seeks so much validation from her followers..
If you want to post your food then post it, if people don’t like your pics then either don’t post them or just get on with it and post what you want.

You don’t need to keep making stories about people not liking things or making out you are doing what you want for you, because you’re not.

And don’t get me started on people blaming the instagram algorithm 🙄 I just think a picture of diet coke chicken and broccoli is dead boring and other people probably think the same