Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many seem to struggle with the difference between trolling and having an honest opinion. If you come to read comments about yourself then that’s on you......if you don’t want others to have an opinion, don’t retain a public instagram account that you over share on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So many seem to struggle with the difference between trolling and having an honest opinion. If you come to read comments about yourself then that’s on you......if you don’t want others to have an opinion, don’t retain a public instagram account that you over share on
EXACTLY.
I haven’t commented on this thread before but her insta story last night actually directed me to it (the opposite of what she was hoping to achieve:ROFLMAO:). Why don’t these people realise if you’re oversharing your life on a public page people are going to have an opinion?! It’s not trolling if we’re commenting here away from her personal comments section. It was her choice to read this thread, she can’t get all butt-hurt now.

Reactions: 4
EXACTLY.
I haven’t commented on this thread before but her insta story last night actually directed me to it (the opposite of what she was hoping to achieve:ROFLMAO:). Why don’t these people realise if you’re oversharing your life on a public page people are going to have an opinion?! It’s not trolling if we’re commenting here away from her personal comments section. It was her choice to read this thread, she can’t get all butt-hurt now.
Yassssss!!!

Reactions: 1
Like another poster said, this thread is relatively tame compared to others on here.

She seems harmless enough but she's obviously very fragile and if she finds it so upsetting that not everyone is going to love everything she posts, then maybe she should think again about having the account.

• Heart
Agree. This is an opinion site so she really shouldn’t read here when she doesn’t want to know what people think.
The messages sent to her inbox were trolling though. Don’t really feel theres a need to attack her directly like that and keep biting back at her like a bully when she’s saying she’s upset. I can have brutal opinions of people, and do on here but they’re observations. In real life I can have opinions, have a chat to friends about it and still refrain from going in the face of the person telling them to get a grip.
She’s annoying, but she’s harmless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really think Anna needs to step away from Instagram for a while, she’s very fragile & obviously suffering with her mental health which isn’t nice to see.

Reactions: 3
I really think Anna needs to step away from Instagram for a while, she’s very fragile & obviously suffering with her mental health which isn’t nice to see.
She won't, she is desperate to be insta famous and now Mrs Hinch follows her she thinks she has made it.
I used to live near her and she is just someone nobody would even bat an eyelid at

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sorry for her she's obviously quite lost, she seems to just jump onto whatever every other Instagrammer is doing, she's so desperate to be like everyone else

So how the hell is she still a calorie counting app ambassador when she hasn't counted calories and eaten like crap for 3 months. She has never addressed her food issues, she jumps on a bandwagon loses weight and then puts it all back on again!

I think Anna is very lost she’s not a clue where she’s going what she’s doing or what she wants to be I think social media is the worst place for her, she’s lost a lot of her personality and umphh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Anna is very lost she’s not a clue where she’s going what she’s doing or what she wants to be I think social media is the worst place for her, she’s lost a lot of her personality and umphh
I agree.The SM thing isn’t for her, she’s trying to keep up with the next fad when in reality it’s not what she needs to do. Despite my rants on here I do actually like her and hope she finds what works for her. She did so well on SW and genuinely came across happy, balanced and healthy at this time but there was always something else she felt she needed to follow.

Her recent grid posts are definitely in response to my comment yesterday. I think she just needs to lose weight slower and actually learn to maintain the loss. Every time she loses she puts it straight back on.

Slimming world isn’t the issue ...
It’s her ! You can loose weight on any diet but for her she can’t stick to it

Her content confuses me. I've unfollowed now. I'm sure she's a lovely lady but she is just after so much adoration. If you open up your life to all, then you have to take criticism. No different to the daily mail zelebs and comments. Same thing different concept.

Her content confuses me. I've unfollowed now. I'm sure she's a lovely lady but she is just after so much adoration. If you open up your life to all, then you have to take criticism. No different to the daily mail zelebs and comments. Same thing different concept.
I’ve come here to say the same thing..

She is harmless but seeks so much validation from her followers..
If you want to post your food then post it, if people don’t like your pics then either don’t post them or just get on with it and post what you want.

You don’t need to keep making stories about people not liking things or making out you are doing what you want for you, because you’re not.

And don’t get me started on people blaming the instagram algorithm 🙄 I just think a picture of diet coke chicken and broccoli is dead boring and other people probably think the same

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with how much she thinks everyone is obsessed with her weight, what she weighs or diet she’s on! Really no one cares 🙈🙈 but she still goes on and on about it

I can’t deal with how much she thinks everyone is obsessed with her weight, what she weighs or diet she’s on! Really no one cares 🙈🙈 but she still goes on and on about it
Came here to say the same. She craves and needs validation from strangers on the internet, I feel quite sorry for her. She seems pretty harmless.‘I think she’s very unhappy.