Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the one thing about SW is that while it might be triggering for people with underlying issues with food, so would anything else. The main thing that I got when I was a member was the emphasis on speed food - read: fruit and veg, and cooking from scratch. I’ve noticed with Anna, and a few other ex SW-ers that have jumped ship and are now slagging off the plan is that they’re eating so much more processed crap now they are calorie counting. Anna eating microwave muffins for breakfast, and raving about how she’s able to eat packet sandwiches now. That isn’t a good thing babe, it might be in your calories but it’s still full of tit. They might be loosing weight quicker but bloody hell theyre not on the path to health and wellness are they. Just so dumb.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The amount of processed crap they’re now eating “because they can” is baffling. 🤮 Grenade Bars,
Ready Meals, Protein cake in a tub 🤮

Nice little hidden #ad for spray to stop your tit from sneaking this morning 💩❤ iIs there nothing these idiots will flog?

Reactions: 2
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The amount of processed crap they’re now eating “because they can” is baffling. 🤮 Grenade Bars,
Ready Meals, Protein cake in a tub 🤮

Nice little hidden #ad for spray to stop your tit from sneaking this morning 💩❤ iIs there nothing these idiots will flog?
Sneaking lol! I mean stinking 😂

Reactions: 1
Another bandwagon she’s jumping on now. Selling body shop stuff.
80% of the people wanted to support it apparently 🤣

I never really understood Bodyshop consultants, people can just order through the website if they want something no?

Reactions: 5
80% of the people wanted to support it apparently 🤣

I never really understood Bodyshop consultants, people can just order through the website if they want something no?
They make out to buyers they get extra discount etc if they buy via them - it’s like Avon sellers! It’s all on commission. Anna couldn’t sell ice to a penguin, remember her stint as a estate agent.
She just can’t find anything of her own, she tried to be a primark version of Hinch and doing up her house and now she’s back on another diet, and then she wanted to study to be a midwife and now a body shop seller. She never sticks to anything!

Reactions: 3
Does she actually walk around in the crop top and joggers she’s posted today? It’s October ffs

Reactions: 4
The problem isn’t slimming world it’s her and her issues with food/over eating , she’s trying to blame the slimming world plan but she’s responsible herself for what she eats

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No longer posting her Monday weigh in result, had a few bad weeks - CC not all it’s cracked out to be for you Anna?

Anna, I don’t think that is a compliment aimed personally at you, that is a generic message they send to everyone.. and stop pretending you don’t care about engagement when you clearly love all the freebies as you just want to be a Mrs Hinch clone..

Constantly pointing out her weightloss posts get more likes than her cleaning posts, doing ‘reality’ posts all the time and always saying “is it alright if I post this? some people don’t like that sort of thing” sounds to me like somebody who is clearly bothered about her engagement

Reactions: 8
Well her body shop business is going well isn’t It? And ffs proper getting stressed over her Xmas tree because it’s not ‘IG PERFECT’ but trying to make out she doesn’t care but really she does as she wants to be like those big accounts!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Not me. Seems weird to delete the post but still talk about it. It's pathetic.

Not me. Seems weird to delete the post but still talk about it. It's pathetic.
Attention seeking. Also why don’t you work on your new business if you are stuck at home?!

I’ve never heard of this woman but Lardy Sad / Lucy Sutton posted about her

Defo not going to support another bullshit MLM instagrammer that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
Someone has upset her tonight 😬😬

I don't like to see anyone upset but why have a public page if you don't want people to have an opinion??

It really amazes me with people who cry about how hard their life is with "trolls" & people talking about them - instagram isn't a contract with God that you MUST have an instagram page to have breath in your body!!

Seriously, delete your page, stop using it for validation from strangers & you'd be much happier. Maybe need to buy a hoover like the rest of us but surely a few #gifts here & there isn't worth it 🤔

Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at her account for years. She’s crying on her stories about people writing terrible things about her - this thread is really tame! People are allowed to have opinions. If you are begging for freebies on social media, you have to accept people roll have an opinion and will talk about it. Nothing here is any different to what people text/WA/email each other every day.
She’s that mum who has no life outside her kids and no real friends. She needs to get rid of her Instagram as clearly keeping up with the Jones’ isn’t good for her mental health.
She’s not offensive, she’s just really needy and boring. Get out and make some real friends rather than living through your phone. If your happiness depends on likes from strangers then you are messed up in the head.

Also - why is she in the influencer section - she’s really NOT an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 6