Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I haven’t looked at her account for years. She’s crying on her stories about people writing terrible things about her - this thread is really tame! People are allowed to have opinions. If you are begging for freebies on social media, you have to accept people roll have an opinion and will talk about it. Nothing here is any different to what people text/WA/email each other every day.
She’s that mum who has no life outside her kids and no real friends. She needs to get rid of her Instagram as clearly keeping up with the Jones’ isn’t good for her mental health.
She’s not offensive, she’s just really needy and boring. Get out and make some real friends rather than living through your phone. If your happiness depends on likes from strangers then you are messed up in the head.

Also - why is she in the influencer section - she’s really NOT an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 6

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s harsh at all as agreeing with others she will 100% put the weight back on and then be doing another fad.
We’ve had SW, WW, MFP, hunger directed eating and now this? She never sees it as a long term thing hence why she ends up gaining it back and binging which she openly admits. I had to unfollow as I got fed up of the cleaning workout ads and find her a bit desperate. I think she’s nice enough deep down and means no harm but I can’t follow anymore
She is harmless and you've raised a good point.

SW is unhealthy and has lead people to eating disorders, be it anorexia or binge eating disorder

Lucmg01

I know I saw that!!! It’s really sad, I don’t know why I feel sorry for her like she’s always seeking approval from something/someone

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I was right she went quiet as gaining weight Back
Of course she is, bless her. Like the other ex-SW’ers who jumped ship, CC isn’t the magic pill it’s hyped up to be and whatever way you dress it up it’s still a diet and no diet will work if you don’t get the tge root of your eating habits.

Reactions: 5

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I thought she was alright - until she decided to film a video about a fucking radiator instead of clapping for the NHS who she bloody works for. Says it all!

Lucmg01

I can’t deal with how much she thinks everyone is obsessed with her weight, what she weighs or diet she’s on! Really no one cares 🙈🙈 but she still goes on and on about it

Funtimes123

My friend who still follows her has said that she’s now been sent a hoover to flog. She so wants to be a Mrs Grinch doesnt she.

She is such a sheep. She has really latched onto a garden account (a girl called Sophie) and copies absolutely everything she does. Every time Sophie mentions something she is growing, Anna immediately orders the same seeds. If Sophie goes to Lidl and gets plants, guess where Anna goes. She has absolutely no imagination. I find her nasally voice really annoying too.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I think Anna is very lost she’s not a clue where she’s going what she’s doing or what she wants to be I think social media is the worst place for her, she’s lost a lot of her personality and umphh
I agree.The SM thing isn’t for her, she’s trying to keep up with the next fad when in reality it’s not what she needs to do. Despite my rants on here I do actually like her and hope she finds what works for her. She did so well on SW and genuinely came across happy, balanced and healthy at this time but there was always something else she felt she needed to follow.

Mrs mummy wright has definitely put weight back on, every morning we’d get the stories the minute she was out of bed looking like she’d slept in her makeup and now she’s always behind the camera. Unfollowed Anna, didn’t dislike her just found her posts repetitive.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her . She’s harmless but is so desperate for other people’s acceptance and validation. It’s sad to watch 🙁
Yeah I agree I think she’s a genuine nice person but honestly wish she would stop with the stories as it’s so cringe. I had to unfollow

flamingo29

Chatty Member
What happened to googling irons and looking at reviews for the ones within your budget? Clearly begging

Hihello

I feel a bit sorry for her she's obviously quite lost, she seems to just jump onto whatever every other Instagrammer is doing, she's so desperate to be like everyone else

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
So how the hell is she still a calorie counting app ambassador when she hasn't counted calories and eaten like crap for 3 months. She has never addressed her food issues, she jumps on a bandwagon loses weight and then puts it all back on again!

Mumz2010

The constant looking for reassurance does my head in. If she’s that anxious and worried she’d be better coming if Instagram.

Funtimes123

You have to make it a lifestyle change not a diet. It should be incorporated with her family life, incorporate it with what her family eats and does. That way it’s not them and her and it’s more stastainable

Funtimes123

Oh anna annoys me. Like today she is saying IG isn’t what it was blah blah well come off it then. Stop comparing yourself to others, can’t stand all these accounts who all moan about IG isn’t real life and a snippet etc - then why you on it then? You are all fake and only post certain things.