Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has any/many friends. Her life seems to revolve around her children, caring for her partner John and his high blood pressure and now cleaning. She never talks of meeting her pals for a coffee or anything , rarely has any nights out. She’s a try hard but I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she has any/many friends. Her life seems to revolve around her children, caring for her partner John and his high blood pressure and now cleaning. She never talks of meeting her pals for a coffee or anything , rarely has any nights out. She’s a try hard but I feel sorry for her.
Because she doesn't have any. I used to live near her (hence knowing who she worked for) and whenever I saw her out and about it was only with her kids.

Reactions: 3
Only that she really is a bit of a plain Jane and you she favours a kind angle for sure. She isn't the brightest spark either (she has moved jobs a fair bit). She did not do anywhere near as well as she made out at the estate agent job.
What scares me is she is only a few years older than me but looks at least 10 years older

Yes I was wondering maybe because her weight has fluctuated so much her face looks older? I don’t know. I was shocked she was as young as she she is.
I do feel for her losing her nan 💗 that broke my heart.
What’s the deal with her man? She was saying that he’s high risk but the only medication you “arranged for him” were anti hypertensives I’m sure. Also she made reference in the past to him suffering from high blood pressure. You can’t drip feed certain info when you could have medics or nurses following you? Especially because she works in the NHS.

Reactions: 1
I thought she was alright - until she decided to film a video about a bleeping radiator instead of clapping for the NHS who she bloody works for. Says it all!

Reactions: 5
lol just had a nosey and you are right! Also why does she always sound out of breath ??

• Haha
I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.
Does she work for the NHS then?! 😂 the way she banged on about it you’d think she was a brain surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 oh imagine!
Ye protestith too much Ann’s. She’s got another post there explains...again why she’s off her work,
Also can’t help but feel all these questions she’s asking are to increase her interaction.

Reactions: 1
I used to follow Anna a few years ago. I liked her at the start.. she seemed nice and would always reply to comments/messages. But then I got fed up on the constant ads and moaning stories about her son ( wanna say Jacob)
I have just been on her page and oh my god she has gained so much weight back. I can’t believe she’s not 40!!!
I can’t believe she said she’s making out she’s a cleaning goddess when her house always looked a state 😂😂😂😂

😂 yes it was a quick 180 she did- now she’s just like Hinch because she’s got the baskets you see. Now she’s tidy because she has these baskets that’s how it works.

My trust is still honouring already booked annual leave so perfectly possible she self isolated for 2 weeks before leave. Ive had a colleague do the same.

Reactions: 2
Just had to come here and comment (first time!) after seeing the story of her pushing her hoover with Salt N Pepa 'push it' soundtrack and actually had to check the name to see if it was the Hinch!

I know 😂😂 does she work for the nhs yeah?? She never said 😂

• Haha
She basically admitted in her post this morning that SW gave herself serious mental health issues, I really hope she stays away from it!

Reactions: 7