Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes another one trying to get past SW. That's most of the top names on Insta now from a few years back that aren't doing it, put the weight back on or are doing something else. Anna has obviously found balance in her life but who Is she appealing to now?

Reactions: 2
Anna is a right lick arse and its actually embarrassing now seeing her comments pop up within minutes on big accounts posts. Why is she in the influencer section 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
It’s her justifying everything that annoys me. I don’t care about your bedroom, or the amount of crap you have stored in your bedroom. YOU are the one who’s trying to keep up with the other IG accounts.

Reactions: 3
I see her results with Lucy is now gifted . Was she declaring that all along or just recently ?

Always desperate for attention and praise. Bore off.
Yep and constantly justifying her action or why she posts what she posts. Who cares. And now she’s re vamping her bedroom - just the same as everybody on IG with those annoying Ikea Hollywood lights and dresser. Nothing new anna - you are about 100 years behind just like the way you dress and have your hair.

Yep and constantly justifying her action or why she posts what she posts. Who cares. And now she’s re vamping her bedroom - just the same as everybody on IG with those annoying Ikea Hollywood lights and dresser. Nothing new anna - you are about 100 years behind just like the way you dress and have your hair.
Her daughter got given some tickets to see Ed Sheeran as he was local to her and she put AD/GIFTED on all her posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wants to be liked and wants to be relatable, which she probably is but she is annoying as hell

Reactions: 1
Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!
She’s gained so much weight back, there was a video posted of her last week doing something in group and a few hours later she had clearly had it removed as she looked huge in it!

Reactions: 4
Her daughter got given some tickets to see Ed Sheeran as he was local to her and she put AD/GIFTED on all her posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wants to be liked and wants to be relatable, which she probably is but she is annoying as hell
I don’t find her that now. She’s trying far to hard to be like one of the big accounts even though she says she not.

Gifted bed. Gifted cheese. These slimming world accs are just selling out now. What makes her or any of them think they are relatable to any of us whilst being gifted everything from your first bloody cup of tea in the morning to your bed at night. Not relevant anymore.

• Haha
She's put loads of weight back on, but slimming world works?! It obviously doesn't. Diets don't work 95% of the time. I see loads of people on Instagram yoyoing but say that "they failed", no, the diet failed. This'll be a cycle now forever most likely 😞

Also, does it annoy anyone else when she says "I done this'?

She comes across as lovely, but a bit thick, I think.

Last edited:
I can’t believe she’s only in her early 30s!! I thought she was at least 10 years older
Yes!! I used to do SW (pretty obsessively, for years, to stay at target) and followed her then. I couldn’t believe she was sooo much younger than me. She seemed quite sweet but bit thick & rough.

She is in her local paper I see banging on about her 7 stone loss. No mention of the fact she lost it before and gained it and more back!

Reactions: 1