Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really need a little rant about this woman! Has anyone noticed how much of a sheep she is ? Someone posts about not restricting themselves etc (spanjee) and next thing she’s all over it with an essay post ! She literally copies anything anyone posts ! Not genuine at all!
She’s a boring bastard I yawn at her posts now more than ever she’s no originality whatsoever

Reactions: 2
And she doesn’t want to share her weight gains or losses becsuse she’s such a yo yo dieter and so up and down!!!

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her but I think it’s time she retired the account and just has her own personal Instagram. She doesn’t know her purpose so is flippant with her content. She was known for being a slimming worlder, she’s not doing it anymore so retire that public account. That’s what I’d do anyway.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for her but I think it’s time she retired the account and just has her own personal Instagram. She doesn’t know her purpose so is flippant with her content. She was known for being a slimming worlder, she’s not doing it anymore so retire that public account. That’s what I’d do anyway.
Yeah agree ! And she doesn’t know how to be her own person, she just follows a crowd and follows whatever fad diet/body positivity thing is in at the moment

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of these old slimming world people gained so many followers that they're scared to just start again and lose their following. The following count is high but engagement is low in comparison.

Most of the followers are probably dead accounts. I have an Instagram account that I used for weight loss and had just under 1k followers. I haven't posted on it for about 2 years and I still have just under 900 followers. I've had a look at some of them and most seem to be other unused accounts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know someone’s mention before but why does she always sounds out of breath. And I can’t believe she’s next been abroad before and neither have her kids just cos she didn’t as a child. Surely you want what you didn’t have as a kid for your kids?

She's always slagging off her father. She's always banging on about mental health but doesn't seem to consider that her father may not be in a good place. Surely the facts would best be known by her father. And no mention of her mother at this time of'abondonment🤔 Where was she at this time and what part might she have played? We can all find 'a reason'/someone to blame for anything and everything we're not happy about in our lives.

If anyone following this thread is a genuine friend of Anna's, you would be doing her a huge favour by advising her to take down anything she has ever posted with reference to her father and/or his partner. If she is in any doubt as to why this is a VERY necessary thing to do, she should know that there is plenty of evidence that can be readily produced which contradicts her damaging accusations. If Anna-Marie Cunnell wishes to have a constructive one to one with her father's partner, contact by Anna in an appropriate manner (not like the attack made by on her father and his partner in Tesco which involved the police) to arrange this will be considered.

If anyone following this thread is a genuine friend of Anna's, you would be doing her a huge favour by advising her to take down anything she has ever posted with reference to her father and/or his partner. If she is in any doubt as to why this is a VERY necessary thing to do, she should know that there is plenty of evidence that can be readily produced which contradicts her damaging accusations. If Anna-Marie Cunnell wishes to have a constructive one to one with her father's partner, contact by Anna in an appropriate manner (not like the attack made by on her father and his partner in Tesco which involved the police) to arrange this will be considered.
Could you not contact her yourself, as you seem to know a lot about her? Or are you more involved with her father's life than hers?

She's always slagging off her father. She's always banging on about mental health but doesn't seem to consider that her father may not be in a good place. Surely the facts would best be known by her father. And no mention of her mother at this time of'abondonment🤔 Where was she at this time and what part might she have played? We can all find 'a reason'/someone to blame for anything and everything we're not happy about in our lives.
I wondered the same thing about her mum. Why did her nan bring her up 🤔

Photographs, documents, letters etc which I have had sight of, are at odds with her claims. The two people being defamed have never risen to her provocation. Defamation of character is taken seriously in the UK. I'm pretty sure this message will reach her.
Is this a threat? Surely a lawyer’s letter would be more appropriate if causation has been established.