Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a bit harsh! She’s become an ambassador after losing a stone using the app.

I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?
I don’t think it’s harsh at all as agreeing with others she will 100% put the weight back on and then be doing another fad.
We’ve had SW, WW, MFP, hunger directed eating and now this? She never sees it as a long term thing hence why she ends up gaining it back and binging which she openly admits. I had to unfollow as I got fed up of the cleaning workout ads and find her a bit desperate. I think she’s nice enough deep down and means no harm but I can’t follow anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s harsh at all as agreeing with others she will 100% put the weight back on and then be doing another fad.
We’ve had SW, WW, MFP, hunger directed eating and now this? She never sees it as a long term thing hence why she ends up gaining it back and binging which she openly admits. I had to unfollow as I got fed up of the cleaning workout ads and find her a bit desperate. I think she’s nice enough deep down and means no harm but I can’t follow anymore
She is harmless and you've raised a good point.

SW is unhealthy and has lead people to eating disorders, be it anorexia or binge eating disorder

Reactions: 6
It soooo transparent what she was doing last week! ‘Advice / opinion’ no it’s a clear begging !!!

Reactions: 4
It’s just embarrassing I think to be openly saying about loosing weight/gaining Weight/loosing/gaining ! The problem isn’t All the diets she’s following it’s her and her mindset !

Reactions: 3
You have to make it a lifestyle change not a diet. It should be incorporated with her family life, incorporate it with what her family eats and does. That way it’s not them and her and it’s more stastainable

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I find it hard to believe she is about to turn 35!
I honestly think her yoyoing weight has something to do with her aging appearance. Her skin will have lost some natural elasticity over time and then her weight goes up and down quite a significant amount and could be why she has more/deeper set wrinkles than we’d expect her to have at 35. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just a thought.

Really winds me up when people write a load of drivel that they ‘had’ to put ad, just shut up and accept the rules, you were given something for free and people deserve to know that this may mean your opinion is biased due to that fact

I feel like I sound really mean but I don’t understand how some who is not even 35 yet can have so many lines in their forehead?

Reactions: 3
I really hope she finds a good healthy balance this time. Every time she’s gone to lose weight, it’s either 100% or nothing which results in the yo-yo’ing to such opposite ends.
Im glad she’s not gone back to sw, its a fad diet dressed up as a lifestyle change, but the majority of members are on the hunt to eat the biggest amount of food for the smallest amount of syns, regardless of what it actually is. People blending tinned macaroni cheese instead of using a few syns on making a cheese sauce for a lasagne. They’d rather eat double the carbs and fat because sw tells them it’s less syns and ‘free’. It’s so warped and damaging.
Like the other person said Anna for sure has really deep issues with food. I’m not sucking up her arse as she’s a pain, but I feel for her.

I feel like I sound really mean but I don’t understand how some who is not even 35 yet can have so many lines in their forehead?
Agree 🥴 Skin wrinkling and thinning so quickly is usually because of what it’s exposed to which makes the collagen break down faster. The sun or smoke being the main things.
Bossmummy is the same. Her face is like leather. She’s a lot younger than iam and I don’t have anywhere near the wrinkles she does.
I sound like a right smug arse, which I’m actually not. I just find it surprising in some people how old they look so quickly and then you’ve got folk who look 30 odd when they’re nearing 50

Last edited:
I've just realised I worked with either her sister (or SIL) previously!! And what makes me laugh even more now about her failed attempt as an estate agent is that family member works for a very well regarded estate agent in Suffolk! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What happened to googling irons and looking at reviews for the ones within your budget? Clearly begging

You know the one thing about SW is that while it might be triggering for people with underlying issues with food, so would anything else. The main thing that I got when I was a member was the emphasis on speed food - read: fruit and veg, and cooking from scratch. I’ve noticed with Anna, and a few other ex SW-ers that have jumped ship and are now slagging off the plan is that they’re eating so much more processed crap now they are calorie counting. Anna eating microwave muffins for breakfast, and raving about how she’s able to eat packet sandwiches now. That isn’t a good thing babe, it might be in your calories but it’s still full of tit. They might be loosing weight quicker but bloody hell theyre not on the path to health and wellness are they. Just so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 6