Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to show off her stretch marked belly at every given opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SOMEONE! TELL! HER! ABOUT! FULL! STOPS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhh her captions makes me want to hit my head against a wall repeatedly WHY HAS NO LNE SAID ANYTHING

Reactions: 1
Love how shes trying to get into the decor design like other bigger insta accounts. The cheap tat isn't quite going to make you insta famous anna just looks cheap and nasty

Reactions: 1
Love how shes trying to get into the decor design like other bigger insta accounts. The cheap tat isn't quite going to make you insta famous anna just looks cheap and nasty
Totally agree. And so outdated. She’s about 10 years behind. She never has her own ideas or style.

Rotten. Caroline Flack ...tick. now lets see my new bathroom😡
Soo many of them doing that. Oh I sooo the same as I suffer from depression and anxiety and be kind etc etc oh but look at my new DIY / album (Steph Davies!) etc - they make me sick

• Sad
  • Angry
I will never forget when she bought a Boss Mummy sweatshirt 🙄 and then lived in it for a week at a time. I get the impression she doesn’t have many pals so her main social interaction is via Instagram. She just wants to fit in.

• Sad
Oh and now her account is nothing to do with weigh loss now but a bit of everything account. It’s only Cos she and majority of those SW accounts can’t maintain their weighloss because when they go back to normal eating it just doesn’t work! No real person eats quark and just fruit and ham for lunch! That’s not the real world.

This thread would get a lot more traffic if it was on the Instagramers section. Anyone know how to move it?

Reactions: 2
Can’t help but feel Anna is looking to attract Mrs Hinch’s attention 🙈😬 find it a bit cringe.

Reactions: 8
I think becusee she’s struggling with her weight she’s trying to “sell” from another angle on Instagram

Reactions: 3
I think becusee she’s struggling with her weight she’s trying to “sell” from another angle on Instagram
Yeah you’ve nail it. Plus I think she’s love some free stuff- sorry “gifts” for her home. Give it 6 months and she’ll be back on the sw wagon.

Yeah you’ve nail it. Plus I think she’s love some free stuff- sorry “gifts” for her home. Give it 6 months and she’ll be back on the sw wagon.
Her life is boring - she didn’t do anything before the lockdown , she’s desperately trying to find another angle for her followers , her ‘ I could be a friend to Mrs H’ is desperate - says she’s doesn’t have money etc but she’s gone and brought a ton of label baskets , Mrs H book which isn’t cheap. You can just get normal baskets , and a note book!

Reactions: 5
Her life is boring - she didn’t do anything before the lockdown , she’s desperately trying to find another angle for her followers , her ‘ I could be a friend to Mrs H’ is desperate - says she’s doesn’t have money etc but she’s gone and brought a ton of label baskets , Mrs H book which isn’t cheap. You can just get normal baskets , and a note book!
There’s just something that makes me feel a bit sorry for her. Like the whole narnia cupboards was done about 2 years ago 🙈 and where has she been to buy 3 lots of carpet spray etc. Just find it bizarre.
You are right she is struggling what to post but part of me thinks that she’s more like her old self when she didn’t work. She used to post all the time and then next thing her partner was going to stay at home do she could go back to work full time, and look after her nanna etc. The partner gives me th creeps.
Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 2
Did she really put under her post about labels that having this time to organise is like Christmas to her ? duck me over 1000 people dead so far. Yeah it’s like Christmas up in here .

Reactions: 3
I do have an element of feeling sorry for her too! I think she just wants to fit in “online” and if she was more true to herself she’d be very likeable she seems harmless enough just a bit try hard with everything !