Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the “Lots of love” sign off; is that not a Hinch saying? 🙈
She is a wannabe Hinch, everything about her posts is copycat. And the questions that she asks on every pic is to try and bump engagement for more followers which means more gifted items. It would just be nice to see her be herself and make her page her own, but I guess that is the sad world of instagram

Reactions: 6
She is a wannabe Hinch, everything about her posts is copycat. And the questions that she asks on every pic is to try and bump engagement for more followers which means more gifted items. It would just be nice to see her be herself and make her page her own, but I guess that is the sad world of instagram
She doesn’t know how to be herself. She’s always been a sheep and just follow whatever the big accounts are doing. She is about 5 years behind

Reactions: 5
The constant looking for reassurance does my head in. If she’s that anxious and worried she’d be better coming if Instagram.

Totally agree with all these comments ! She’s just following any niche there is on Instagram atm but then cleaning stuff was years ago and was she not cleaning her house before ?!! It’s just so desperate with the I’m anxious but ... posts. ! She would be totally better off being of instsgram!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with all these comments ! She’s just following any niche there is on Instagram atm but then cleaning stuff was years ago and was she not cleaning her house before ?!! It’s just so desperate with the I’m anxious but ... posts. ! She would be totally better off being of instsgram!
Agreed. My anxiety began last year and as of April 2019 I deleted my insta and have not been back! The thought of going on it again gives me anxiety

Reactions: 1
The constant looking for reassurance does my head in. If she’s that anxious and worried she’d be better coming if Instagram.
And why do these account HAVE to want to know what people want to see from their accounts. It’s not a livelihood, they say the amount of followers don’t matter but it does to them or if it didn’t they would just post whatever the wanted in their IG.

And why do these account HAVE to want to know what people want to see from their accounts. It’s not a livelihood, they say the amount of followers don’t matter but it does to them or if it didn’t they would just post whatever the wanted in their IG.
This drives me nuts! “Hey guys I’m using this really great cloth that also turns into a hoover and a slow cooker. Btw guys I bought this myself so it’s not an ad or anything. Would you like to see more of my crazy finds? What can your cloths do?!?” 🙄

Have you seen tonight’s story with the naff lights. Looks awful cheap and tacky and can someone tell her there are 2 t’s in battery 😤

• Haha
Have you seen tonight’s story with the naff lights. Looks awful cheap and tacky and can someone tell her there are 2 t’s in battery 😤
Everything in her house is cheap and tacky. There some great accounts that upcycles and do things on budget but still looks fabulous and well done - Anna’s look crap and cheap and she’s trying too hard to be a home account now - come on anna stop being something you are not

ABSOLUTELY! Note she doesn't put photos of herself up much anymore.... Whereas before she was all over the insta stories.
These group leaders who put it all back on, how is that inspiring?
What happened to Mrsmummywright, she has disappeared from my insta? Is she still posting?

Everything in her house is cheap and tacky. There some great accounts that upcycles and do things on budget but still looks fabulous and well done - Anna’s look crap and cheap and she’s trying too hard to be a home account now - come on anna stop being something you are not
I completely agree. On one hand I do wish that there was more reality than fantasy on Instagram. Sometimes it's too much to see everybody with huge fancy houses and hot tubs etc. However when the alternative is seeing Anna's dump of a home with her cupboard clearouts being central content... Give me the highlights reel anyday 😂

I think ultimately it comes down to the fact she’s just very boring. The highlight of her day is having a “kitchen disco” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Blasting some Faithless.

Another one who has proved that SW doesn’t work once you come off it! Why is she always out of breath - she’s standing still talking.

She's a broken record. One minute she's all 'weight loss doesn't define me' then she's back on some sort of plan or regime. Constant back and forth, she just needs to be herself rather than trying to be relevant.
She steered away from her account being weight loss but now seems to be going back again.
She's harmless but she is a sheep

She's a broken record. One minute she's all 'weight loss doesn't define me' then she's back on some sort of plan or regime. Constant back and forth, she just needs to be herself rather than trying to be relevant.
She steered away from her account being weight loss but now seems to be going back again.
She's harmless but she is a sheep
She compares herself to all these other accounts that’s her problem. She should come off social media and just do what she has to do.

And the thing is she’s blaming slimming world for why she was obsessing and weighing every day! Slimming word isn’t the issue, and because she’s now laid back isn’t going to mean she won’t be obsessing again!

Reactions: 3
What do we all think of the pillows and pillowcases on the outdoor furniture?

I’m all for being savvy and love a good hack/alternative but I sometimes find hers turn out tacky.. she could have bought some foam and covered it in fabric if she is on a tight budget