Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her anymore but just sneaked a peek. That would annoy me sitting on it as it moves around too much. Everything she does is just tacky and cheap and looks crap

Reactions: 2
She really has too much time on her hands if she is worried what people think of her carpet. She realllly needs to realise there is more to life that what total strangers on the internet think and focus on real life

Reactions: 2
God she really is 34562 years behind. Fridge trays has been around for donkeys - she’s not pushing anything new. She isn’t original at all. She so wants Grinch’s attention.

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for her . She’s harmless but is so desperate for other people’s acceptance and validation. It’s sad to watch 🙁

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for her . She’s harmless but is so desperate for other people’s acceptance and validation. It’s sad to watch 🙁
Yeah I agree I think she’s a genuine nice person but honestly wish she would stop with the stories as it’s so cringe. I had to unfollow

‘Hi everyone, hope you’re all oooook’

I HATE the way she starts her videos like this. So insincere

Also- just wow. I cannot believe how fat she got! I used to talk to her back in the day over DMs and she said she’d never let herself go again.
she was so addicted to Slimming World.
Im shocked At how bloated her face looks.
another JSG slimming world failure.

‘Hi everyone, hope you’re all oooook’

I HATE the way she starts her videos like this. So insincere

Also- just wow. I cannot believe how fat she got! I used to talk to her back in the day over DMs and she said she’d never let herself go again.
she was so addicted to Slimming World.
Im shocked At how bloated her face looks.
another JSG slimming world failure.
I thought this too she really did look big in her stories yesterday

Reactions: 1
Not looked at her insta for a long time. I can not believe how much weight she’s put on 🙈 I feel bad for her as I think she has issues with food and it goes from one extreme to the next.

Not looked at her insta for a long time. I can not believe how much weight she’s put on 🙈 I feel bad for her as I think she has issues with food and it goes from one extreme to the next.
Bit ironic she’s an nutracheck ambassador?!

Reactions: 3
Bit ironic she’s an nutracheck ambassador?!
I think that’s a bit harsh! She’s become an ambassador after losing a stone using the app.

I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?

Reactions: 6
What annoys me is that it’s the same old faces being ambassadors for the current on trend products. They couldn’t stick to or with the last fad, but then they’re advertising the next in thing and we’re meant to trust them. Really pisses me off.

Reactions: 7
I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?
Despite the protestations of the brainwashed members, it’s not “just healthy eating”. It’s a very restrictive diet. I didn’t have an eating disorder but my eating was disordered on it.
I think they should document their weight gain journey as well as the weight loss 🤣

Reactions: 4