Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtimes123

Each to their own but let’s break it down here; she’s buying a ridiculous amount of cleaning cloths because some woman on Instagram says they’re good because she’s a brand ambassador 😬 oh dear.
There should be an intervention held for anyone like Anna who is easily influenced by these Instagram con artists.
she’s a sheep, now she’s not doing SW or anything fitness - she never has any of her own ideas.She’s always a good few years behind everything. She’s only early 30s but she has no life

Reactions: 5

Funtimes123

The constant looking for reassurance does my head in. If she’s that anxious and worried she’d be better coming if Instagram.
And why do these account HAVE to want to know what people want to see from their accounts. It’s not a livelihood, they say the amount of followers don’t matter but it does to them or if it didn’t they would just post whatever the wanted in their IG.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for anyone trying to get the attention of Mrs Hinch who is a self obsessed, money grabbing, would sell her Granny for a fiver kind of lassie!! Mrs Hinch does not give a flying F that you've organised your cupboard, she only says it so you think she's nice & "you're all in it together" but she is a brand who gives NOTHING back!

Anyway you're a grown woman with a family Anna, should you not have been cleaning & organising your house before now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Probably people telling her that the elf balloon was OTT and a waste of money, ontop of Christmas lights all outside her house!! Each to their own but the elf thing is ott with them coming in with balloon and presents and what not. Just be glad we can (at the mo!) be able to spend it with family this year!!!!

She been posting her kids minus the eldest cos he doesn’t give a 💩 about her SM account a lot lately as she really has no content and trying to say relatable. She went to London Westfield today and got all excited over it, of allllll the places to be able to eat she goes to boring GOURMET burger which isn’t even that nice in there!
She’s really just lost her way she’s not interesting to listen to at all and I can’t bear the pity me party’s if your going to leave insta just go close the door on your way out! You don’t need to take out an announcement

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I really hope she finds a good healthy balance this time. Every time she’s gone to lose weight, it’s either 100% or nothing which results in the yo-yo’ing to such opposite ends.
Im glad she’s not gone back to sw, its a fad diet dressed up as a lifestyle change, but the majority of members are on the hunt to eat the biggest amount of food for the smallest amount of syns, regardless of what it actually is. People blending tinned macaroni cheese instead of using a few syns on making a cheese sauce for a lasagne. They’d rather eat double the carbs and fat because sw tells them it’s less syns and ‘free’. It’s so warped and damaging.
Like the other person said Anna for sure has really deep issues with food. I’m not sucking up her arse as she’s a pain, but I feel for her.

I feel like I sound really mean but I don’t understand how some who is not even 35 yet can have so many lines in their forehead?
Agree 🥴 Skin wrinkling and thinning so quickly is usually because of what it’s exposed to which makes the collagen break down faster. The sun or smoke being the main things.
Bossmummy is the same. Her face is like leather. She’s a lot younger than iam and I don’t have anywhere near the wrinkles she does.
I sound like a right smug arse, which I’m actually not. I just find it surprising in some people how old they look so quickly and then you’ve got folk who look 30 odd when they’re nearing 50

Last edited:

Funtimes123

Yeah you’ve nail it. Plus I think she’s love some free stuff- sorry “gifts” for her home. Give it 6 months and she’ll be back on the sw wagon.
Her life is boring - she didn’t do anything before the lockdown , she’s desperately trying to find another angle for her followers , her ‘ I could be a friend to Mrs H’ is desperate - says she’s doesn’t have money etc but she’s gone and brought a ton of label baskets , Mrs H book which isn’t cheap. You can just get normal baskets , and a note book!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Really winds me up when people write a load of drivel that they ‘had’ to put ad, just shut up and accept the rules, you were given something for free and people deserve to know that this may mean your opinion is biased due to that fact

Illegal76

I just don’t get what she is trying to achieve atall? Surely they don’t pay her for doing Russian twists with the fairy liquid or whatever it is?

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Yes it’s anna_homeandlife she’s still a bit lost you always know when she goes quiet she’s gaining weight

Jack0

Chatty Member
Not looked at her insta for a long time. I can not believe how much weight she’s put on 🙈 I feel bad for her as I think she has issues with food and it goes from one extreme to the next.

Funtimes123

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.
Does she work for the NHS then?! 😂 the way she banged on about it you’d think she was a brain surgeon

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
So many seem to struggle with the difference between trolling and having an honest opinion. If you come to read comments about yourself then that’s on you......if you don’t want others to have an opinion, don’t retain a public instagram account that you over share on

• Heart

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Another bandwagon she’s jumping on now. Selling body shop stuff.
80% of the people wanted to support it apparently 🤣

I never really understood Bodyshop consultants, people can just order through the website if they want something no?

Dannie

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her . She’s harmless but is so desperate for other people’s acceptance and validation. It’s sad to watch 🙁

Lucmg01

The problem isn’t slimming world it’s her and her issues with food/over eating , she’s trying to blame the slimming world plan but she’s responsible herself for what she eats

• Heart

Funtimes123

She is a wannabe Hinch, everything about her posts is copycat. And the questions that she asks on every pic is to try and bump engagement for more followers which means more gifted items. It would just be nice to see her be herself and make her page her own, but I guess that is the sad world of instagram
She doesn’t know how to be herself. She’s always been a sheep and just follow whatever the big accounts are doing. She is about 5 years behind