Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically admitted in her post this morning that SW gave herself serious mental health issues, I really hope she stays away from it!
I know I think she’s someone that immerses herself into whatever the current priority is; currently cleaning. As she said in the past, she took a subway salad to a wedding, that’s obsession.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I followed a few years ago but got fed up of all the moaning and the constant hair stories (is she still obsessed with her hair??) Does anyone remember when she met up with Nicky from Liverpool and I think Nicky got pissed and ended up in A&E. Anna looked so awkward and out of place like they was polar opposites and god knows why they thought meeting up in London was going to be a good idea 🤣

Reactions: 2
I followed a few years ago but got fed up of all the moaning and the constant hair stories (is she still obsessed with her hair??) Does anyone remember when she met up with Nicky from Liverpool and I think Nicky got pissed and ended up in A&E. Anna looked so awkward and out of place like they was polar opposites and god knows why they thought meeting up in London was going to be a good idea 🤣
Omg I used to love nicky but think she got a bit cocky and annoying

Reactions: 3
I remember her being nervous of going to London if I remember correctly. I wondered how the hell she had lived & worked so long without having to go anywhere on her own?! I had to live alone in a foreign country age 21 for my degree 😂🤣😭

I remember her being nervous of going to London if I remember correctly. I wondered how the hell she had lived & worked so long without having to go anywhere on her own?! I had to live alone in a foreign country age 21 for my degree 😂🤣😭
The market town she lives in is tiny. I used to live out in the sticks nearby. All I can say is very Suffolk and everybody knows everyone. Ipswich is the biggest town and even that is pretty small (also known as Ipshit or Shitswitch)

I know I saw that!!! It’s really sad, I don’t know why I feel sorry for her like she’s always seeking approval from something/someone

Reactions: 6
That was excruciating to watch. Is it worth making yourself look like a prat for a few quid?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see all the tagging every cleanings account has had the desired effect and has resulted in her getting some ADs if she keeps that up she will lose her followers. That she gained from being a weight loss channel. Now she is just a sell out Sally. Not only a grabby bleep but a awful one at that. It’s cringe try hard and embarrassing.

I just don’t get what she is trying to achieve atall? Surely they don’t pay her for doing Russian twists with the fairy liquid or whatever it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s only for fun, I know I shouldn’t take it too seriously... but I just find doing lunges with a mop a bit ridiculous.

Do I now want to go out and buy some flash because I’ve seen someone bicep curl a bottle? I certainly do not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s only for fun, I know I shouldn’t take it too seriously... but I just find doing lunges with a mop a bit ridiculous.

Do I now want to go out and buy some flash because I’ve seen someone bicep curl a bottle? I certainly do not
You certainly wouldn’t see grinch doing that!