Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babadoo69

She was denied boarding as she was visibly drunk. It wasn't cancelled I was on that flight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

SoSueHer

VIP Member
The Penneys opening was a Z list of Galway wannabes, its embarrassing, carbon copies of each other, and Mandy Maher then mutton dressed as lamb, and don't get me started on Kieran O Malley/The Galway Player who god love him is as ugly as sin and hasn't had the shift since CPs closed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be jealous of her. She lives in a house share with her child and she’s practically marrying a second child. I would rather go to work and earn my money than have her life.
I actually agree, I wouldn't live in a share house with a child, my opinion. Also she literally spends her life begging, she even gets the child to beg. I pay for my own house, my own car, my bills etc I don't need to beg for freebies 24/7, if I see something I want I buy it, simple - I don't spend a week tagging the company saying "this is fabulous *hint* it will be my next purchase *hint hint* please send it to me 🤣

The desperation of Ally McbegGinn once again is sick, I'd be mortified, your child's teachers watching you sell your soul on the gram for a free lipgloss 😏

Reactions: 14

allyd

Absolutely mortified for her!! If u want the car go in and buy it instead of hanging around outside feeling it and tagging them hoping they'll just say take it!! This is another level crazy behaviour 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
well for her coming on stories to Say she just spent about 3 hours in the gym of a tuesday morning while the world goes out and grafts for a few bob to make ends meat!!!! she sickens my arse this one. . paints a few faces 2 days a week, she couldnt be gettin more then €50 an application SURELY!
if even and she parades herself around the place monday to friday - runs a car, a house a child through school and herself, sorry now but HOW?
i've a mortgage a full time job on a good wage not a cat nor kitten to feed only myself and barely gets by!
PISSES ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I wouldn’t be jealous of her. She lives in a house share with her child and she’s practically marrying a second child. I would rather go to work and earn my money than have her life.

Reactions: 13

Tazzie

Chatty Member
This is what I thought too. I don’t want kids, am mid 30s with mirena coil and went for a consult for a lift (no implants) and surgeon said absolutely not come back after your 40th birthday because if were to have a pregnancy the work we do now and the money you will spend would be wasted.
You can still get pregnant after 40.. 😁😁 45 first baby on the way.. 😂

• Heart
I was at a wedding at the weekend and the make up artists knows the crack with these two & she was telling me.. apparently he's fond of the ole ❄ and 🍺 and spent some time in hospital coz he had too much of it..
the ole narrative that they just went separate ways is a cover up

• Wow
  • Sad

New-Yark

Cannot with her dishing out prescription drugs and being so nonchalant about it - she said yesterday she had to drop some difene over to a friend and a few weeks ago she was up in Dublin at the opening night of the play and she said peters mom gave her antibiotics. If you’re going to swap prescription drugs can you please be smart enough not to advertise it on insta. Honestly not a brain cell between those ears.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I wonder was there a conversation where she felt like things weren’t moving along in their relationship and she wanted them to move to the next stage, like live together or him move out of home and he either took it up wrong and proposed or knew he couldn’t move in with her but had to do something to keep the relationship moving and proposed? Seems strange to get engaged now when you both live separately with other people.
Bizarre set-up. Would be prioritising getting a stable roof over my child's head and their own space if I were her. Like living in a student house only there's a child in it.

Reactions: 12

allyd

Laughing as she only put the cream in yesterday and then says that aesthetics place cleared her last spot in 48 hours!! 😵💫
I know, there’s a lot more going on in the world than worrying about a spot on your face 🙄
Actually so mortified/disgusted for her.....its one week before Xmas, children literally being bombed to pieces in gaza, irish families living in poverty & hotels, working class families breaking their backs to provide for our kids and try give them a nice Xmas, while working all hours, worrying about bills, going without dinner for ourselves so the kids can eat, and still feeling guilty about the less fortunate around the world....and she can only worry about her fucking stupid spot would u ever fuck off!!!!! Not once!!! Once has she mentioned Gaza, (she did take time to post support about Israel though) and don't come at me saying it's not her job to make us aware of politics & war, I know that, but come on, as a mom I can honestly say it's on my mind 24/7 and everything I do I think of the poor children in gaza living thru hell. The last thing I'd be jumping onto insta to complain about is a spot ffs. Read the room Ally!!! Pretty sure the girl who's body I saw today torn to bits by an explosion, would rather have your lovely spot!!

Reactions: 11

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Early July she had the best weekend of her life in Belfast with him, end of July people were commiserating with her over the breakup 😂😂
"6 Christmases of loving you" - the actual engagement was off for 5 months, she cried etc for weeks according to herself, the desperation is real with this one 😒 Also I know it's a wedding but why is it's he always always making a tit out of himself, she's worse then, tagging him in everything that he rarely of ever reposts, we all know Peter wants to be on the TV but every time he sees a stage does he have to give a bloody performance, jesus wept 🙄 He's also picked and chosen which parts he'll repost skipped Love Wins but posted 6 Months 🤔 This is the strangest engagement/business arrangement ever !

rodney

Her whole life is based on what she can get and wanting attention. Knocked up by someone she thought would be a celebrity, tried to become one and still trying. Then latching onto the biggest fool going and getting engaged coz she thinks he'll be famous, absolutely making a mug of herself getting back with him. Self-respect is something that girl choses not to have. Gotta get dirty digging for gold 🤑

• Haha

Tellyawhat

How to be a knobhead on Pam Richardson-Hoare's pregnancy anouncement. Why do you need to make it about you?
Screenshot_20231007_084337_com.android.chrome_edit_197147528855854.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She was booked for makeup one morning, hungover as shit(she had night out on her stories) anyway left the girl standing outside her house knocking on her door for ages, never got up or answered her nothing 😒 Needless to say she wasn't booked again

• Wow

Clau

VIP Member
"6 Christmases of loving you" - the actual engagement was off for 5 months, she cried etc for weeks according to herself, the desperation is real with this one 😒 Also I know it's a wedding but why is it's he always always making a tit out of himself, she's worse then, tagging him in everything that he rarely of ever reposts, we all know Peter wants to be on the TV but every time he sees a stage does he have to give a bloody performance, jesus wept 🙄 He's also picked and chosen which parts he'll repost skipped Love Wins but posted 6 Months 🤔 This is the strangest engagement/business arrangement ever !
"6 Christmases of loving you" can’t believe she posted that, absolutely morto for the poor girl! Is she completely ignoring the he fact that they broke up?!! 🫣🤭🤔

• Haha

allyd

"6 Christmases of loving you" can’t believe she posted that, absolutely morto for the poor girl! Is she completely ignoring the he fact that they broke up?!! 🫣🤭🤔
I'd say she's desperate, she finally had the chance of being single and live her best life until a mature successful independent man comes into her life. But she runs back to this man child who she cried over and who humiliated her over their broken stupid forced engagement 🙄 he looks 15, she looks 45, I'd say they're far from compatible. Desperate.

• Heart
You'd be mental to book her for bridal makeup, no backup if anything goes wrong. Nite out makeup fair enough, but nothing more than that if it's gonna cost u! These unregulated makeup girls are not reliable, so they can be no shows! No contract, no insurance like a wedding 'supplier' is supposed to provide. How does she away with it.
Know of a girl that booked her for her wedding plus bridesmaids and mother and she didn't show on the morning 😓

• Wow
  • Heart