Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a fool

round with Kieran o malley And Clarke - having dinners and drinks and plastering it on insta for advertising - such gimps. Bitching about no shows every week

Reactions: 3
She will have think she hit tje jackpot here with her own thread!!!!
Exactly, she’s only been dying to become a fully fledged instahun for years and will think this has cemented it!!

I don’t actually mind her, she did my makeup a few times back in the day at the Benefit counter and she was really good and I loved having the chats with her but she’s changed a lot now. I think she sees the life the instahuns have by doing absolutely nothing and wants the same . The begging for free tit for a rented house atm is unbearable. Like where is she off to with her goal living room pics, this landlord could turf her out again in a few months. All for the gram.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, she’s only been dying to become a fully fledged instahun for years and will think this has cemented it!!

I don’t actually mind her, she did my makeup a few times back in the day at the Benefit counter and she was really good and I loved having the chats with her but she’s changed a lot now. I think she sees the life the instahuns have by doing absolutely nothing and wants the same . The begging for free tit for a rented house atm is unbearable. Like where is she off to with her goal living room pics, this landlord could turf her out again in a few months. All for the gram.
Sure it's allright she got painting collab with Anderson painting company

Reactions: 1
Sure she was giving out that time about the So Sue and Keilidh MUA drama. Basically saying she thought it was wrong, etc. Last couple of months she flat out advertising so sue mes sh1te!! No loyalty at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like her.
Although I do wonder how she spends so much money on Botox, extensions, filller's etc (like most of the Huns do).
I couldn't justify it

She resembles the joker frm Batman with that frozen grin
She has so much filler in her face and lips, her teeth look tiny, so out of proportion

Reactions: 5
Does Ally not know that she shouldn’t be driving and on her mobile at the same time. Irresponsible🤣 Does she gave alcohol issues because she’s constantly drinking?

Does Ally not know that she shouldn’t be driving and on her mobile at the same time. Irresponsible🤣 Does she gave alcohol issues because she’s constantly drinking?
I saw this too, so infuriating from anyone never mind a ‘influencer’

She should be reported. I wonder if she had been stopped by the guards and breathalysed would she have been over the limit. A lot of alcohol was consumed last night by the Huns and she was on the road early…07:40am.

She should be reported. I wonder if she had been stopped by the guards and breathalysed would she have been over the limit. A lot of alcohol was consumed last night by the Huns and she was on the road early…07:40am.

She probably would have been over the limit, sure it was a late one