Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit of lot on side of main road just before headford.Its not big garage or anything.she had good spin from knocknacarra.i say she pulled into side of road seen merc and BMW on her way to Ashford what ever Sunday she was there

Reactions: 2
Ohhh sweet Jesus that girl has zero self respect! She's on again begging for a freebie from that garage! I'm actually sooo embarrassed for her! It's actually morto!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh sweet Jesus that girl has zero self respect! She's on again begging for a freebie from that garage! I'm actually sooo embarrassed for her! It's actually morto!!!
It's the second time in the space of a few weeks 😶 Oh my god, she's scandalous !

ETA: 20 Jan she was out there begging as well 🤣 Obviously the first time didn't work, so she went back to try again 🤣

Reactions: 5
She went out to headford get car serviced so had hang around garage all day then or get lift back into town.jez she is desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her whole life is based on what she can get and wanting attention. Knocked up by someone she thought would be a celebrity, tried to become one and still trying. Then latching onto the biggest fool going and getting engaged coz she thinks he'll be famous, absolutely making a mug of herself getting back with him. Self-respect is something that girl choses not to have. Gotta get dirty digging for gold 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely mortified for her!! If u want the car go in and buy it instead of hanging around outside feeling it and tagging them hoping they'll just say take it!! This is another level crazy behaviour 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't mind but the dream car is a Toyota CHR , it's not a jeep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know right?! She was talking about a jeep then shows a little Toyota like what🤣🤣🤣😴ah stop the lights that girl needs help!! Wonder was this the reason she waited almost 2 hours for the credit union to open the other day?? She either needs funds to pay for her service, or wants to buy a new car altogether. Ally, a Jeep is literally a whole other brand of vehicle, and one u probably couldn't afford on the loan parent payment anyways 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know right?! She was talking about a jeep then shows a little Toyota like what🤣🤣🤣😴ah stop the lights that girl needs help!! Wonder was this the reason she waited almost 2 hours for the credit union to open the other day?? She either needs funds to pay for her service, or wants to buy a new car altogether. Ally, a Jeep is literally a whole other brand of vehicle, and one u probably couldn't afford on the loan parent payment anyways 🤣🤦‍♀️
I’m sure that’s why she got the job this year. Her child is over the age of the loan parent payment now 🤣

• Haha
Must spin in on way to headford see can I get free car.her dream car was BMW last week taking it for test run.She doing make up classes in Bperfect e30 any one that books with her is in for major shock.She no way looks like her instergram she more drag with big lips

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As far as I know she's not qualified in makeup so I for sure wouldn't be having makeup done by anyone who has no qualifications, training, insurance or health & safety standards. There's a reason she looks that way, she has no clue about makeup!!

• Heart
As far as I know she's not qualified in makeup so I for sure wouldn't be having makeup done by anyone who has no qualifications, training, insurance or health & safety standards. There's a reason she looks that way, she has no clue about makeup!!
She's self taught guys 🤣 Im actually a self taught judgy witch and I can spot a cowboy when I see one and McbegGinn is one of the worst 🤣 Or is she more of a Tonto 🐴 ?

• Haha
You'd be mental to book her for bridal makeup, no backup if anything goes wrong. Nite out makeup fair enough, but nothing more than that if it's gonna cost u! These unregulated makeup girls are not reliable, so they can be no shows! No contract, no insurance like a wedding 'supplier' is supposed to provide. How does she away with it.

Reactions: 3
You'd be mental to book her for bridal makeup, no backup if anything goes wrong. Nite out makeup fair enough, but nothing more than that if it's gonna cost u! These unregulated makeup girls are not reliable, so they can be no shows! No contract, no insurance like a wedding 'supplier' is supposed to provide. How does she away with it.
Know of a girl that booked her for her wedding plus bridesmaids and mother and she didn't show on the morning 😓

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.