Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Niamh O’Donovan Simple Styling. Don’t mind her but she’s at the opening of a feckin envelope these days….

Anyone know what the deal is with Becca Kenny? She lives in London now, doesn't seem to do anything by way of work, and has severe body dismorphia. Her IG is like a time lapse of her ever decreasing size, it's very sad.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what the deal is with Becca Kenny? She lives in London now, doesn't seem to do anything by way of work, and has severe body dismorphia. Her IG is like a time lapse of her ever decreasing size, it's very sad.
Severe body dysmorphia is bang on there! She was painting shoes for a while? She always just seems to be ‘advertising’ underwear, tack dresses or Shein? (I would use advertising loosely there) Didn’t realise she was in London though

Reactions: 2
Severe body dysmorphia is bang on there! She was painting shoes for a while? She always just seems to be ‘advertising’ underwear, tack dresses or Shein? (I would use advertising loosely there) Didn’t realise she was in London though
Yes, I remember the shoe painting. Maybe I'm wrong about the London move, she was posting from there for a while and I just presumed she was living there. I have no idea how though as she doesn't seem to do anything. The outfits are horrendous. The more weight she looses the less clothes she seems to wear. It's a bit disturbing as she is so so thin.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I remember the shoe painting. Maybe I'm wrong about the London move, she was posting from there for a while and I just presumed she was living there. I have no idea how though as she doesn't seem to do anything. The outfits are horrendous. The more weight she looses the less clothes she seems to wear. It's a bit disturbing as she is so so thin.
Oh my god I've always wondered about her!! And filtered to the max! I'd love to see what she looks like in real life

A lot of hunz at the opening of the new Penneys in Galway, not a # between them.

I mean #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate all of the above, Edita infuriates me she's another Ally McbegGinn she's constantly got her hand out x The school run outfits mother of duck you can tell she's a unemployed and sitting on her hole all day 😫 Pam exactly as someone said is a tadpole, I don't even know who this gobshite Clarke is, see him on stories tho x And an addition NANCY bleeping BELLE cause she wrecks my head with her Ali Express brushes 💯
Nancy's voice wtf like....it goes through me😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Penneys opening was a Z list of Galway wannabes, its embarrassing, carbon copies of each other, and Mandy Maher then mutton dressed as lamb, and don't get me started on Kieran O Malley/The Galway Player who god love him is as ugly as sin and hasn't had the shift since CPs closed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Penneys opening was a Z list of Galway wannabes, its embarrassing, carbon copies of each other, and Mandy Maher then mutton dressed as lamb, and don't get me started on Kieran O Malley/The Galway Player who god love him is as ugly as sin and hasn't had the shift since CPs closed 🤣🤣🤣
Bring back Cps!!! The Galway player (🙄) was student union president in GMIT back in my day. Had z list celebrity notions from early on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bring back Cps!!! The Galway player (🙄) was student union president in GMIT back in my day. Had z list celebrity notions from early on
The whole lot of them shower of inbreds full of notions ! Edita Mac delighted with herself trying to flog Sweet King 😅 She prob thinks she's "made it" 🤣 I can't wait till the influencer train comes to a screaming halt as it comes burning down to a pile of shite and all these dickheads have to get real jobs and actually pay for stuff 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went into inglot, it’s like a cheap market stall , grim
I love makeup, and work in Makeup, and Inglot is like teenager makeup, its cheap cheap like looks cheap and the only inglot I use is duraline the rest is rubbish 👄 Was Pete Burns working ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ally flogging Gym+Coffee now, like wasnt it Alan Clarke fleeces yesterday and 4th Arse the week before, duck off to Woodies you toss pot. Also the no filter look at the skin because Ally McBegginn is flat out reading tattle but still manages to tag med aesthetics begging for a freebie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.