Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now that you have seen the unfiltered version - Pete Burns anyone ?¡? 🤣 Beg, beg, beg, child, beg, beg, child, free microwave diners, poor me, beg, beg, child - a day in the life of Ally 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Shocked by those pics! Wasn’t she running the legs of herself on a treadmill not too long ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck was the head going about how she never related to another single mother before until she heard AllyMcBegGinn at mum talks? Jesus christ a stór an awful sheltered life you've led 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to say I was kinda shocked by the unfiltered photos from the cube night. She obviously got photoshopping tips from Joanne Larby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love to be in Belfast , anyone remember the absolute roasting she gave bperfect and anyone who attended during Covid (and I had to agree with her ) but now she's a BA and making €€ she's forgotten .....ok 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love to be in Belfast , anyone remember the absolute roasting she gave bperfect and anyone who attended during Covid (and I had to agree with her ) but now she's a BA and making €€ she's forgotten .....ok 🤷‍♀️
Another hun with a short memory. Anything for a commission cheque

Reactions: 7
Cannot with her dishing out prescription drugs and being so nonchalant about it - she said yesterday she had to drop some difene over to a friend and a few weeks ago she was up in Dublin at the opening night of the play and she said peters mom gave her antibiotics. If you’re going to swap prescription drugs can you please be smart enough not to advertise it on insta. Honestly not a brain cell between those ears.

Reactions: 13
Cannot with her dishing out prescription drugs and being so nonchalant about it - she said yesterday she had to drop some difene over to a friend and a few weeks ago she was up in Dublin at the opening night of the play and she said peters mom gave her antibiotics. If you’re going to swap prescription drugs can you please be smart enough not to advertise it on insta. Honestly not a brain cell between those ears.
I thought the exact same thing, but she probably has a prescribing course done 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
She was booked for makeup one morning, hungover as tit(she had night out on her stories) anyway left the girl standing outside her house knocking on her door for ages, never got up or answered her nothing 😒 Needless to say she wasn't booked again

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Begging for steri strips 🤣 She's pissed in those stories 😆 I also don't understand her logic, women can dress how they want but not express feelings or opinions - except her she's allowed ?!? I'm confused 😕 She's incredibly dull 😑 Have the lips gotten bigger 💉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.