Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is the obsession with the fella with the long hair? The desperation is real with this one 🙄

He has a large following…. Ally hoping he reposts.
Yup and she wouldn’t look twice at Garron if he hadn’t so many followers. Alan Clarke & Kieran o Malley trying to cling onto him now also, god they are a desperate bunch. Hope garron doesn’t go down that road he is a lovely chap

Reactions: 11
Garron is hilarious. Like mentioned above, there'd be no interest if he didn't have a following that big. She latches onto anyone with a decent following, she's done it with Joanne Larby, Rachel Gorry etc.

Reactions: 5
How to be a knobhead on Pam Richardson-Hoare's pregnancy anouncement. Why do you need to make it about you?
Screenshot_20231007_084337_com.android.chrome_edit_197147528855854.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised to hear that it was himself who broke off the engagement, I was sure it was her.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was very down to earth this evening. She didn't have to address it as much as she did

Reactions: 10
She said that she wasn't expecting it at all and she doesn't know why it happened so it looks like he did the dumping.

Reactions: 1
Latest grid post- CREATED BY AI, McbegGinn looks nothing like that - she's an absolute catfish 😳 In one of them her big head is strapped onto what looks like a childs body in a school uniform - this girl is absolutely SHAMELESS 🙄

Reactions: 2
Latest grid post- CREATED BY AI, McbegGinn looks nothing like that - she's an absolute catfish 😳 In one of them her big head is strapped onto what looks like a childs body in a school uniform - this girl is absolutely SHAMELESS 🙄
Not only did she have the grid post but just in case we needed more AI photos of her, she posts another 100 in her stories.

• Haha
She is so thirsty… ‘ignore the sleepy head’ but what she really means is look at how much weight I’ve lost, I don’t need a man, I’m FIIIINE. Dope

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t Ally go to the shop that she was modelling the clothes for? She couldn’t stop raving about the shop when in picking outfits for herself, Holly and Peter!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.