Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
The Penneys opening was a Z list of Galway wannabes, its embarrassing, carbon copies of each other, and Mandy Maher then mutton dressed as lamb, and don't get me started on Kieran O Malley/The Galway Player who god love him is as ugly as sin and hasn't had the shift since CPs closed 🤣🤣🤣
Bring back Cps!!! The Galway player (🙄) was student union president in GMIT back in my day. Had z list celebrity notions from early on

• Haha
Reactions: 11

memyselfi

VIP Member
He has a large following…. Ally hoping he reposts.
Yup and she wouldn’t look twice at Garron if he hadn’t so many followers. Alan Clarke & Kieran o Malley trying to cling onto him now also, god they are a desperate bunch. Hope garron doesn’t go down that road he is a lovely chap

Reactions: 11

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I am so sick of her about her fucking tits, jesus christ ! Going around then with the hoodie hanging off her- being to be "asked" about them ! Jesus she's going to be unbearable come Summer 🙄 No sign of the child either 🙄

Lots happened this thread, so maybe thread suggestion time ?

THREAD SUGGESTION (it's shite but maybe get the ball rolling) ‼ Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makeup tips ‼

Reactions: 10

manpyj89

Chatty Member
I wonder was there a conversation where she felt like things weren’t moving along in their relationship and she wanted them to move to the next stage, like live together or him move out of home and he either took it up wrong and proposed or knew he couldn’t move in with her but had to do something to keep the relationship moving and proposed? Seems strange to get engaged now when you both live separately with other people.

Ohhh sweet Jesus that girl has zero self respect! She's on again begging for a freebie from that garage! I'm actually sooo embarrassed for her! It's actually morto!!!

• Haha

flo90

I remember herself and Peter staying in some hotel before and she posted a video of him running around in the hotel in the middle of the night, shaking his crotch while only wearing a pair of boxers. You could see his bits flying all over the place, it was sick. Herself in fits of laughter behind the camera. It was deleted the next morning, probably when they sobered up and realised how ridiculous it was.
She seems to have kept the posts of him, only deleted the engagement post. She posted some quote a few days ago, something along the lines of sometimes you have to make decisions thar are best for you. So I wonder was it her who broke it off?

• Wow

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Know of a girl that booked her for her wedding plus bridesmaids and mother and she didn't show on the morning 😓
Heard something similar before too, but it wasn't for wedding, whatever it was for, anyways she treated them like shit after, wouldn't answer phone wouldn't apologise nothing 😶 She's a Pete Burns wannabe and a complete con artist ! A complete catfish and loves herself. Charging €30 for makeup class, to look like a cheap beige (cause her makeup is boring af) drag queen - the notions !!!!

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
No you're not confused as DP's closed down awhile back. She must be in New Look now.

Also can someone tell Ally those knock off brooches and bags are absolutely horrific....33 years of age and still wearing cheap shite. Just don't wear it if you can afford if ffs
Like Pams YSL brooch she got from her parents for Christmas and now pins on every single outfit 😂 wonder does she pin it to her jammies at night 😂😂😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She begging for a Mexican honeymoon…Jaysus. I’d say she said to him, let’s get engaged and I’ll beg for everything so we spend as little as possible on the wedding.

• Haha

Gwaygurl

For all the shite she goes on with I do actually feel sorry for her . He did seem very immature I didn't really get the dynamic of it. The little one seemed to love him too .

• Haha

mrsbinfield

Will say I admire her and Brian being able to co parent as they seem to . I’m not an ally fan but good luck to her & Peter

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Peter and McbegGinn out on the town last night! She looks even more like Pete Burns in the dark 🤡

I would be raging with him after breaking off engagement, the song and dance she created over it, the shite with the rings and then poof all over, I'd redden his hole forbhin the prick, she was left looking like a dickhead, am I alone it that? I wouldn't even fucking look at him after him humiliating me in front of 24 thousand people !

Heneghs

VIP Member
Oh those lot are doses, Alan I never wanna be an influencer Clarke, but yet here we are, that’s his gig now 100%
Galway player Kieran frm MAYO, hilarious, I’d say he hasn’t seen a minge in years, player my arse! And poor Pam, the personality of a tadpole , no mates and life is just about being in the g getting phots to post, really sad shambolic lives they have!!!

• Haha

Saoirsew

I thought she was very down to earth this evening. She didn't have to address it as much as she did