Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the stressing about how she wishes him so well 🧐
---
Was she always non existent on his Insta?
She actually thinks people care 🤣 Of course their paths went different ways jesus you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to see that ! Yes she was never on his insta, obvs bad enough breakup of they've unfollowed each other 🤔

Reactions: 3
I could never see them staying together, they seemed so at odds with each other. He's younger and working away a lot. She seemed more focused on the wedding than a life plan; admittedly that's only my surmising on what she's shown.
I feel sorry for her and Holly. Peter seemed really good with her.
Must be a story if they were in Belfast last month and now they've unfollowed each other😳

Reactions: 7
I could never see them staying together, they seemed so at odds with each other. He's younger and working away a lot. She seemed more focused on the wedding than a life plan; admittedly that's only my surmising on what she's shown.
I feel sorry for her and Holly. Peter seemed really good with her.
Must be a story if they were in Belfast last month and now they've unfollowed each other😳
It's the child I feel sorry for! Yet another guy

Reactions: 6
I remember herself and Peter staying in some hotel before and she posted a video of him running around in the hotel in the middle of the night, shaking his crotch while only wearing a pair of boxers. You could see his bits flying all over the place, it was sick. Herself in fits of laughter behind the camera. It was deleted the next morning, probably when they sobered up and realised how ridiculous it was.
She seems to have kept the posts of him, only deleted the engagement post. She posted some quote a few days ago, something along the lines of sometimes you have to make decisions thar are best for you. So I wonder was it her who broke it off?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Seen her in town today she is so different in real life to the filtered to feck pictures
I love when people see her in the wild, it's crazy she's completely different looking and not in a good way, she doesn't look "false" she looks botched 🤕 Remember Jodie Marsh ? Well, if Jodie and Pete Burns had a kid - it'd be McbegGinn 🧐

Great to see she's gotten over her social media silence, my day would have been bleeping ruined if I hadn't learned she was getting the fake hair on her fake head coloured, so it will blend perfectly with her fake teeth, her fake tan and her fake face 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love when people see her in the wild, it's crazy she's completely different looking and not in a good way, she doesn't look "false" she looks botched 🤕 Remember Jodie Marsh ? Well, if Jodie and Pete Burns had a kid - it'd be McbegGinn 🧐

Great to see she's gotten over her social media silence, my day would have been bleeping ruined if I hadn't learned she was getting the fake hair on her fake head coloured, so it will blend perfectly with her fake teeth, her fake tan and her fake face 😱
And joker chin and lips

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The problem with all these attention seeking narcs is that they thrive on the attention, and even though they allude to needing to "go offline" while they "process" etc they can't help themselves.

Look at stories, "well said Charlotte", hinting at her *almost* marital problems 🤔 Well if she spent more time with the man child and less time inflating her lips with bicycle pump she'd be better off 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sure that engagement was strange from the beginning. The photo of when they got engaged was terrible quality, his presence on her page went down after the engagement and they got engaged a few weeks after the father of her child got engaged too. Coincidence? I think not.

Sure that engagement was strange from the beginning. The photo of when they got engaged was terrible quality, his presence on her page went down after the engagement and they got engaged a few weeks after the father of her child got engaged too. Coincidence? I think not.
He comes across as extremely immature and childish

Reactions: 2
He comes across as extremely immature and childish
Yeah he didn't strike me as the stepfather type, more of a fun uncle really. Probably not ready to settle down.
She used to brag about how the boyfriend before this used to look after her daughter when she used to train at the gym for the Khloe Kardashian inspired photoshoot she did. Then she did the same bragging about Peter and shared screenshots of him offering to give the daughter a bath while she was at some do in Dublin 🤨 which I thought was bloody weird.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I was at a wedding at the weekend and the make up artists knows the crack with these two & she was telling me.. apparently he's fond of the ole ❄ and 🍺 and spent some time in hospital coz he had too much of it..
the ole narrative that they just went separate ways is a cover up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I had a giggle earlier that she's finally changed from the French manicures cause she's no longer showing off her engagement ring- but the Ruby red color, didnt he get her a ring with a Ruby gemstone initially 🤔 Interesting choice of colour, me thinks 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is she being set up with that question about the fake bags from Turkey? Wasn't there some issue with other instahuns who promoted them - apparently the sellers took people's money and never sent on the goods.. turned out to be a total scam

Is she being set up with that question about the fake bags from Turkey? Wasn't there some issue with other instahuns who promoted them - apparently the sellers took people's money and never sent on the goods.. turned out to be a total scam
I was thinking the same. But she actually said new page so they've obviously set them up she must know there's an issue somewhere

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw on some other hun's story who used to advertise the same fake bags page got blocked by them when she questioned why they were taking the money but not sending people the stuff. So I was expecting for the likes of Ally etc to warn people against them not sending them on to the new page. Is it even legal to advertise false designer goods??

Its so good to see Ally participating in the drag brunch, between her lips, her *singing* and the male she'll fit right in 🤣 In all seriousness though if she says drag brunch one more time 😑🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its so good to see Ally participating in the drag brunch, between her lips, her *singing* and the male she'll fit right in 🤣 In all seriousness though if she says drag brunch one more time 😑🔫
Sure she's the first person to ever attend a drag event don't ya know?? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.