Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
I cannot cope with her thinking she came up with the idea for the Irish love island 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly tagging tg4 looking for praise and it’s virgin media that’s bringing out the show? She’s so far up her own hole it’s comical 😂
Sure you never know, she might get some €€€ for her ideas… lollllll her idea of heaven

So school rang her Holly sore ear she picked her up Peter left work early to mind her.While mammy goes get teeth whitening and sit in carpark in Claregalway for hr to spare to do makeup drink coffee waiting on her friend to come to go to bperfect in Dublin.Her priorities least mammy still gets to do what she planned for herself while her daughter is at home with sore ear.
That's unreal, a sore ear is worse than child birth in my eyes, I'm away for my uncles funeral I had my eldest he's staying with his dad and honestly is about useful as a bag of piss when the kids are sick, so brought him (my eldest) to the dr today the way I wouldn't be worried about him, but everything I do I have the kids at the fore front of my mind,

That shows the amount of interest she has in being a parent, it's alright if Holly is earning her money for adds, or views, shocking behaviour,

I wear a plan band under my ring I lost weight and scared I'd loose my ring and no sign of us getting married so it will stay there till I replace it with a wedding band

Clau

VIP Member
Saw his story was at a wedding and knew she was prepping for a wedding so before I saw her pic I said they must be together. Acting as if they never broke and all the advice she was dishing out earlier 🙄

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Does Ally not know that she shouldn’t be driving and on her mobile at the same time. Irresponsible🤣 Does she gave alcohol issues because she’s constantly drinking?

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Yeah Peter is tagged in an engagement party pic from 26th Feb, her post seems to be gone and she's awful quiet x

Gwaygurl

Her free books landed for child after posting picture of child holding whimpy book read it all so sent us free one.These muppets need to stop using there kids
To be fair that was her friend who gave her all of her child's old books so least they were reused

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Jaysus who needs to be looking at her spot?! 🙄 Can’t even see it coz of her filtered closeup face 🤮
Ya swear she was dying but has do build up for free treatment.Best was she got loads free gift sets must take out line them up see who she gift them to.Doesnt even spend her money on people for gifts