Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s with herself and Laura wearing the flower on the neck?! Those things making a comeback?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A nice little mention of the ring when she was showing the jewellery

Reactions: 3
Someone asked her about the ring ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ And she said it isn't the old ring, so basically she's just wearing a huge cubic zirconia on her engagement ring finger pretending she's engaged ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Oh noooo I'm weak ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She asked herself half of them questions, who in their right mind would be asking her for advice on their partner following beautiful women ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She asked herself half of them questions, who in their right mind would be asking her for advice on their partner following beautiful women ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Next time I'm having relationship problems I'll be sure to ask Ally for advice. Who died and made her the relationship expert ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone asked her about the ring ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ And she said it isn't the old ring, so basically she's just wearing a huge cubic zirconia on her engagement ring finger pretending she's engaged ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Oh noooo I'm weak ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Who would take relationship advice from someone who is literally trying to let on she's engaged by wearing a giant cubic zirconia on their engagement finger ??? Lord bless em and save em cause they'll fuckin need it ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Who would take relationship advice from someone who is literally trying to let on she's engaged by wearing a giant cubic zirconia on their engagement finger ??? Lord bless em and save em cause they'll fuckin need it ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ok another post from her, big cubic zirconia on her engagement ring finger, like who is she trying to convince, us, herself or Peter ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jaysus who needs to be looking at her spot?! ๐Ÿ™„ Canโ€™t even see it coz of her filtered closeup face ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 1
Jaysus who needs to be looking at her spot?! ๐Ÿ™„ Canโ€™t even see it coz of her filtered closeup face ๐Ÿคฎ
Ya swear she was dying but has do build up for free treatment.Best was she got loads free gift sets must take out line them up see who she gift them to.Doesnt even spend her money on people for gifts

Ya swear she was dying but has do build up for free treatment.Best was she got loads free gift sets must take out line them up see who she gift them to.Doesnt even spend her money on people for gifts
Laughing as she only put the cream in yesterday and then says that aesthetics place cleared her last spot in 48 hours!! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
I know, thereโ€™s a lot more going on in the world than worrying about a spot on your face ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Laughing as she only put the cream in yesterday and then says that aesthetics place cleared her last spot in 48 hours!! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
I know, thereโ€™s a lot more going on in the world than worrying about a spot on your face ๐Ÿ™„
Actually so mortified/disgusted for her.....its one week before Xmas, children literally being bombed to pieces in gaza, irish families living in poverty & hotels, working class families breaking their backs to provide for our kids and try give them a nice Xmas, while working all hours, worrying about bills, going without dinner for ourselves so the kids can eat, and still feeling guilty about the less fortunate around the world....and she can only worry about her bleeping stupid spot would u ever duck off!!!!! Not once!!! Once has she mentioned Gaza, (she did take time to post support about Israel though) and don't come at me saying it's not her job to make us aware of politics & war, I know that, but come on, as a mom I can honestly say it's on my mind 24/7 and everything I do I think of the poor children in gaza living thru hell. The last thing I'd be jumping onto insta to complain about is a spot ffs. Read the room Ally!!! Pretty sure the girl who's body I saw today torn to bits by an explosion, would rather have your lovely spot!!

Reactions: 11
Not to mention the fact that surely she was caught up in galway traffic chaos this morning because someone lost their life, and she's on moaning about her bloody spot

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.